Chapter 12

The wolf's mate book 2

Seohyun could hear the fight as she knew she was getting close.

"seohyun! What are u doing here?!" Jessica said as she ran to her.

"Where's luhan?!" She asked while looking around.

"I don't know but u have to get out of here! We're losing the fight and almost everyone is dead! Get out of here now!" Jessica screamed but seohyun kept on running to find luhan. She was running and saw luhan fighting with JB and Jackson. She was about to scream his name when a wolf jumped in front of her and growled at her.

"Get out of here little girl! U're not part of this fight!" Mark said as he growled at her. 

"Never!" Seohyun said and sprayed him with the spray GD gave her. She ran to luhan and called his name but when she looked back, a wolf jumped on her and the next thing she knew... She was dead.

"NO! SEOHYUN!" Luhan screamed as he attacked the other wolf that was getting in his way and kneeled down to seohyun. 

"Seohyun NO! U should've listen and stayed home!" Luhan said and started to sob. T.O.P, lay, GD, sehun, yoona, baekhyun, taeyeon, kris, and jessica were the only one alive and ran to seohyun. They all saw her dead and started to cry.

"SEOHYUN!" Luhan screamed while sobbing on her chest and rocking her back and forth.