Chapter 7

The wolf's mate book 2

"U're going to be fine hyun," luhan said as he put her on his bed and sat next to her.

"Can u fix her?" Luhan asked T.O.P as he looked at him with a pleasing face.

"I can try but her cuts are worse then I thought it would be. U see the two bites, they're not the ones I've seen before. By looking at it, she can become a wolf but not the good kind," he said while carefully touching her scars.

"Ahhhh it hurts!" Seohyun said as she opened her eyes slowly.

"We have to hurry and cure her! Her eyes, it's red!" T.O.P said while getting his supplies.

"I'll help hyung," luhan said while holding her hands. "It's going to be okay hyun."

They have been working on seohyun for hours. Sunny went upstairs and saw luhan. He looked exhausted with T.O.P.

"I'll take it from here luhan," she said while holding his shoulders.

"No I can handle it," he said without taking his eyes off seohyun.

"But look at u! Ur exhausted luhan!" She said.

"I SAID NO! THIS IS MY PROBLEM AND SHES MY WIFE!" Luhan said and started to sob.

Sunny and T.O.P looked at him and started to form tears to. She went out and closed the doors.

"What happened?" Taeyang asked while looking at the door.

"He wants to fix her himself," she said looking down.

A few minutes later, T.O.P came out and went downstairs. Everyone looked at him and stood up.

"Well? Is she okay?" Taeyeon said while holding baekhyuns hand.

"She's fine and she's back to normal. If we waited another minute, she would have become a wolf already. She's awake so u guys can go see her," he said while eating an apple.

"Where's luhan hyung?" Sehun asked while releasing the hug with yoona.

"He's with seohyun." He said while stuffing the apple in his mouth.

"Let's leave them," GD said while making food for T.O.P

"Seohyun ah... I'm so sorry I couldn't protect u," luhan said while sobbing in seohyuns hands.

"Oppa how many times do I have to say this?" She said while laughing. "It's okay. I'm alive and that all that matters. I love u oppa," she said while hugging him.

They went downstairs holding each others hands and everyone stood up.

"Seobaby! Seohyunnie! Seohyun!" Everyone screamed as they hugged her.

"Are u okay?!" Taeyang and GD said while hugging her.

"Neh oppa!" She said and giggled.

"Guys, apink called. They're on their way over here," T.O.P said.

"Thank u oppa for saving me," seohyun said and hugged him.

"U're welcome hyun," he said and hugged her back.