Chapter 8

The wolf's mate book 2

"Okay guys, since apink is here, we need to make a plan to get rid of got7," taeyang said.

They were all sitting in a circle looking at each other worriedly.

"Who should we ask for help oppa?" Yoona said as she leaned on sehuns chest.

"We can ask 2pm, infinite, f(x), and super junior." Taeyang said as he got his phone out.

"Here's the plan, seohyun,luhan, GD, and tao... U guys go find infinite. Snsd u guys go look for f(x). The rest of exo... U guys go find 2pm. And the rest of Big Bang we're going to find super junior," he said while getting his jacket.

"I get to see my sister at least," Jessica smiled and they all turned to their wolf form. Seohyun got on luhan and they ran into the forest.

"Tao, GD if u smell anyone following us, tell us so we can get seohyun somewhere safe." Luhan said while running in between them.

They both nodded.

"L oppa!" Seohyun exclaimed and ran to hug him.

"Aigoo seohyun ah!" I haven't seen u since the wedding! Ur getting skinnier! Eat more!" He chuckled and patted her head.

"That's what I try to tell her," luhan said next to her. "Good to see u again myungsoo," he said while hugging him.

L was seohyuns childhood best friend. They were like siblings along with GD and taeyang.

"Neh it's good to see u Hyung!" He said while patting his back. 

"Myungsoo ah!" Taeyang said and ran to hug him.

"Taeyang hyung! Long time no see!" L said while chuckling.

"Neh! It's been to long since we met!" Taeyang said while patting his back.