Chapter 13

The wolf's mate book 2

Luhans pov

It's been a hundred years since the fight with got7, and since seohyun died. I never forgot about her. How could I? She was the love of my life. I knew she would have an after life. I knew that I had to find her. But what didn't know was who she would become later on. Would she have the same name and look the same? And most of all... Would she still remember me? But I didn't care about all of those things. I needed to find her. No one was around anymore. Everyone slowly died away. T.O.P and GD died 10 years after seohyun died from a fight with they vampires. Baekyeon, sehun, and kris died while fighting with boyfriend, another pack. And yoona, jessica, and taeyeon died from depression from their mates being gone. The next thing I knew, it was just me and lay. He told me I had to keep finding her. And that's what I'm going to do.

End of pov

"unnie! Are u ready to go?" Seohyun asked as she picked up her backpack and walked to the door.

"Okay okay so pushy!" Yoona said as she locked the door and walked to their car.

Seohyun was alive but it was her after life. Everyone else was alive to except they weren't wolves, the were humans. And they didn't remember who they really were 100 years ago. It was also their after life. Yoona started the car and drove to school.

"so seohyun, u know... Younghwa seems to like u. He told me that he would ask u out," yoona said while giggling.

"of course I'll say no! I want to wait for the perfect boyfriend." Seohyun said while looking out the window. When they arrived at school seohyun got out of the car and saw Snsd walking towards them.

"Yoona! Seohyun!" Taeyeon said and ran towards them.

"aigoo I missed u guys! How was ur summer?!" Taeyeon said while smiling at them.

"great!" Yoona said while giggling. Seohyun was smiling and looking around until something caught her eye or someone. A guy was standing a few feet away from them at the bush staring at them. Seohyun couldn't get her eyes off him. She felt like she's known him her whole life but she didn't know who he was. He was smiling at her and walked away. Seohyun didn't know what to do but she decided to follow him into the forest.

"unnie um I'll be right back," seohyun said while following the person.

"oh okay don't be late!" Yoona said as she started to talk with the other Snsd members.