Chapter 6

The wolf's mate book 2

"Be careful, there's traps everywhere. I can sense it," g-dragon said while walking slowly.

"Seohyun!" Luhan yelled but heard nothing.

"Luhan, don't u remember seohyun is a quiet type? She's not gonna say anything unless she sees us!" Yoona said while looking around.

"I DONT CARE! SHES MY WIFE! SEOHYUN!" Luhan screamed.

"Go ahead and tell everyone we're in here, we don't care," taeyang mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"Well no one is in here lets go!" Yoona said while walking back but luhan held her wrist.

"Wait! We didn't check that door yet!" He said while giving her an angry look.

"Seriously! I've seen in movies! They open the door and something pops up and starts killing all of them!" Yoona said and shivered.

"You are so stupid yoona," g-dragon said and rolled his eyes.

Luhan looked at the door and looked at g-dragon.

"Is she in there?" He asked.

"I don't know. Her scent is gone," GD said while looking at it.

"Well it's now or never," luhan said and held the handle. Yoona was behind taeyang and was biting her finger nails.

"One, two,three!" GD and luhan opened the door and saw a dark room. They the light and saw a pale girl sitting in the corner holding her knees  and  was singing "mama's gonna buy u a mockingbird etc."

"Seohyun!" Luhan exclaimed and ran to her.

"O-oppa?" Seohyun asked and slowly looked at him.

"Y-you're going to be fine," he said while sobbing.

"Oppa... Oppa!" She said and hugged him. Taeyang, GD, and  yoona were all crying and ran to her and gave her a hug.

"What did they do to u?" Luhan asked. 

"Oppa," she said and sobbed.

"Shhh its okay. We're going to get u out of here." He said and turned to his wolf form. GD and tae yang helped him put her on his back and yoona put a jacket around her. Once seohyun felt safe, she fainted.

"we have to hurry!" Luhan said and ran out. 

"U guys go in front of me and attack whoever tries to get in the way!" He said and three of them nodded and turned to their wolf forms.

When they were getting out, they saw sehun falling down and trying to hold the wolf off.

"Sehun!" Yoona screamed. She ran to the wolf and bit his face off.

"Are u okay?!" She asked and hugged him. 

"I'm fine yoona. Thank u." He said and kissed her.

"Everyone retreat!" JB said and they all ran back to the abandon building.

"Hang in there seohyun," luhan thought and ran as fast as he could to the house while the others were behind him.