Chapter 3

The wolf's mate book 2

"Okay guys... Home sweet home," mr. Seo said while bringing their luggage in.

"Thank u omma,appa!" Seohyun said while everyone ran upstairs to look at their rooms. Luhan had to sleep in seohyuns room, because there was no more rooms, since everyone wanted their own room.

"Oppa, u can sleep in that bed," seohyun said while unpacking her luggage.

"I rather sleep with u," he said while back hugging her.

"U know that taeyang oppa will kill u if he finds out... Right?" Seohyun giggled. Her and taeyang have known each other since she was born because her parents asked him to take care of her in case anything happens to her when he was only 5 years old. And ofcourse he agreed.

Once everyone was done packing, they all went downstairs to eat.

"Omma, the food is delicious," taeyang said while smiling cutely.

"Aigoo! Thank u so much dear!" She said while pinching his cheeks.

"So what's ur plan since got7 is trying to find u guys?" Mr. Seo asked luhan.

"Well we haven't figured it out yet, but so far... We plan on bring all the wolves we can find to fight with us," he said while smiling.

"Hey guys! Apink just called... They said that they want to help us so they're coming over," kris said while he walked over to the table.

"Where will they stay then?" Jessica asked while feeding him some food.

"At a hotel near here," he said while smiling.

"U guys should start practicing! Our backyard is big enough for all of u to practice!" Mrs. Seo said while pointing at the backyard.

"Neh!" They all said and ran outside.

"Wah! Ur back yard is so big seohyun!" T.O.P said while running around like a little kid.

Tao and sehun were practicing fighting with yoona and sooyoung. Luhan, kris, xuimin, baekhyun, taeyeon, yuri, and taeyang were discussing about something. Kai,suho, chanyeol, sunny, Tiffany, daesung, and seungri were having a grass fight. The other exo members were hunting. Seohyun and g-dragon were talking with each other. Seohyun and g-dragon were like siblings. Like her and taeyang, they knew each other since she was little.

"Seobaby u want to go for a run?" Luhan asked as he walked towards her and g-dragon.

"Okay oppa," she said while getting on his back.

"Don't go to far kids!" G-dragon yelled as he smiled.

"What a lovely couple," he thought to himself as he walked to taeyang and Chen.