Chapter 4

The wolf's mate book 2

"Oppa! Where are we going?" Seohyun asked while looking at him.

"To a forest near by," he said while running. Luckily it was late at night so nobody could see them.

"Oppa, let's go for a walk," she said while getting off his back.

They were walking through the forest talking and holding hands. He picked up a flower and put it on her hair.

"Never leave me seohyun ah," he said while hugging her.

"I will never leave u," se said while hugging him back. Then luhan looked around and his eyes widen opened.

"Seohyun, we have to leave! Someone's here!" He said while turning to his wolf form and bending down for her to get on.

"Who oppa!?" She asked while he ran as fast as he could.

"I don't know who... But I know it's someone bad," he said while running.

Seohyun looked around and saw 2 wolf running Next to luhan.

"Oppa! Next to u!" She yelled while looking around. He ran faster but one of the wolf knocked him down and both of them fell.

"seohyun! Are u okay?!" Luhan asked and reached for her hand but before he could, a wolf bit his hand and started to attack him.

"oppa!" Seohyun screamed and tried to help him but a wolf grabbed her shirt a pulled her to the bush.

"NO LET ME GO! OPPA! HELP!" She screamed and tried to get away but the wolf bit her and she fainted.

"SEOHYUN!" Luhan exclaimed and attacked the wolf and started to follow her. He followed her scream but stopped when he couldn't hear her voice anymore.

"SEOHYUN!" Luhan screamed and started to cry.

"HYUNG!" Tao said while running towards him. The others were following him and stopped when they realized seohyun was kidnapped.

"h-hyung... What happen?!" Sehun asked while forming tears in his eyes.

"3 Wolves attacked us and one of them took her away," he said as he started to sob.

"Tao heard her scream for help. We knew u guys were In trouble," Kai said while patting his back.

"we have to get her back!" Taeyang said and started to  cry with luhan.

"It's got7, they found us and kidnapped her," sooyoung said and everyone eyes were wide open.

"I'm going to kill them!" G-dragon said and followed her scent. He had the best smelling skill. He can even smell even if it was in another state.

"This way guys! Come on!" He said and everyone followed him.