Side Story - MyungJong (Myungsoo & Sungjong)

Because It's You (Kimi ga Sukidayo)

this chapter is about what happened after Sungjong dragged the confused Myungsoo and how they become couple...hehehe...enjoy!


10 minutes had passed away just like that and felt like 10 hours to this couple. The couple kept walking awkwardly, beside each other. None of them dared to break the silent. At first, Myungsoo just stared at his crush confusedly but then, it turned into intense and deep stare. Sungjong kept walking right beside him uncomfortablely and looked at anywhere as long as it was not Myungsoo's face. She also admitted that all her blood rushing to her face and her heart was fluttering and her legs almost weak.

She tried to pluck up some encourage to face the guy beside her. She made an abrupt stop and Myungsoo followed the suit, but still didn't let down his stare off her. She took a deep breath and turned to face Myungsoo. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this situation. I just want to Sunggyu realize about her feeling toward Woohyun. I'm sick of their push and pull game! And thank you for helping me even you didn't willing to do it", she felt grateful as she tried her best to not stuttering and melted because Myungsoo's stare towards her.

She jutted out her lips and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Myungsoo chuckled at her cute childish attitude. Sungjong quite suprised because she never heard Myungsoo laughed before. I mean, come on! It's Ice Prince Kim Myungsoo aka L! Nobody ever heard him laughed before. Not laugh, just a small chuckle. She almost curled up her lips but stayed still and kept her annoyed face. "Hey! Don't laugh! I'm serious here. Just say something instead of laugh. You're so rude!", Sungjong kept her cute sulking face and the guy in front of her did the opposite.

Myungsoo laughed and Sungjong noticed that he has a cute dimple. "I'm sorry. I just can't resist it. I swear that you are the most cutest creature that I ever met", he smiled. Sungjong almost melted and cooed because she admitted that the way he smiled, it reminds her of a cute smily cat. And she really love cute things. She also didn't realize when she pinched his cheek and ruffled his hair. The said man froze because of her initial skinship. To avoid this awkward situation, Sungjong continued to walk her path but her blushing face still did noticed by Myungsoo.

After another 15 minutes walking, they were finally reached Sungjong's house. "So, thank you for walking me home. See you later. Bye!", Sungjong waved her hand and when she was about to turn around to enter her house, Myungsoo held her wrist. He rubbed his nape shyly while looked at the ground as it was the most interesting thing. Sungjong had to resist her fangirl squeal at the cute sight in front of her. Myungsoo kept mumbling incoherent words and Sungjong started frowning as she tried to catch his words but at the end, she didn't understand a bit.

"Can you speak louder? I can't hear you and I don't understand what are you trying to say", Sungjong finally gave up and said it. "Iloveyoudoyouwannadatewithme?" "What?!", Sungjong exclaimed as she still couldn't catch his words which escaped from his lips like a firing machine gun's speed. "I like, no I mean I love you. Do you wanna go out with me?", Myungsoo finally said it while staring at her. She didn't blink a bit as she was still dumbfounded and tried to repeat and process his words. 

"I know it's too sudden but I wanna say it right now. You know, it's a chance of a lifetime. I know it's sounds creepy or cheesy or whatsoever. But I can't handle it whenever any guy flirted with you. I'd been liking you since when first day of high school year. Call me crazy or anything but my liking for you keep growing day by day and there's no other than you. In front of me, you're the only one who always dazzling. I love you, Lee Sungjong. So will you be my girlfriend?", Myungsoo said with a serious tone while looking into her eyes, deeply and full of sincere and love. Looking at his expression, no one could said that his heart was racing rapidly.

Sungjong also couldn't denied that she felt butterflies in her stomach and her racing heart. 'Finally', she thought as her smile curled up slowly on her lips. Instead of gave her answer, she kissed his right already blushing cheek. She giggled as she saw his face was redder than red tomatos and widen eyes. Myungsoo also noticed the blushing face of Sungjong. Then, his crush turned around slowly towards the door of her house. He was in dazed, so that's why he gave a late reaction and just realized he still didn't get her answer. As if he knew that Sungjong obviously gave her answer.

"Yah! You're still don't answer my question!", Sungjong sighed and rolled her eyes as she heard her official boyfriend(Myungsoo didn't know it that Sungjong already answered it with a kiss on the cheek). But she still smiled and gave her sweet smile that can melt any guy, including Myungsoo, "As far as I know, I didn't say 'no' before". Myungsoo still dumbfounded but she decided to ignore it to let him think it by himself. When her hand already touched the doorknob, she turned around again and said...

"Let's have our first date tomorrow!", Sungjong quickly entered the house and covered her blushing face. Myungsoo, the one who slowly repeat her request before and punched the air excitedly. A happy smile never leave his face and some people who happened to look at him, said that he was crazy. Who cares? He just accepted by his first love and will have their first date!

But his smile didn't last longer as he noticed his extremely quiet twin sister, Sunggyu. She seemed lost in thought and suprisingly, she didn't even touched her food. Okay, this is so serious. Sunggyu that he know, will never reject food. Just like him. Well, they're twins anyway. They will know if one of them was getting hurt, or anything. What is special about them are even they were non identical twins, they are always connected by heart. That night, he decided to confront his 5 minutes sister. He coaxed her until she felt okay. His instict was right. There's must be related to Woohyun.

He knew that his sister was already like him until now, but she was so innocent and dumb about her feeling. That's why Myungsoo become an overprotective brother to her. Early in the morning, Sunggyu decided to call her only best friend, Sungjong to come her house and helped her with her plan to confess to Woohyun. It was weekend and Myungsoo was supposed to wake up late but due to Sunggyu's nonstop nagging and kept shaking his body violently, he gathered his full energy to wake up and doing his morning routine.

He was brushing his teeth when the door bell suddenly ringed. "OPPA!!OPEN THE DOOR!!I'M COOKING RIGHT NOW!!", Sunggyu's high pitched voice echoed the entire house. Their mother already went out for work. He really want to shout back but all he could do just sighed and rolled his eyes. His toothbrush and the bubbles of toothpaste was still in his mouth. He dragged himself forcefully toward the door. The moment he opened the door, the moment he stared blankly into a pair of almond-coloured orbs. Then, he slammed(unporposely) the door and quickly retreated to the bathroom to calm down his current heartbeat.

Sunggyu stopped of whatever she was doing and went to the main door to check their guest. "Oh! Jongie-ah!You already arrive! Come in!", Sunggyu hugged her best friend and dragged her in. Sungjong still in her deep thought. Sunggyu sat her down on the sofa at the living room and dissappeared to somewhere. Then, Sungjong heard that Sunggyu was shouting at someone and that someone was whining loudly until Sungjong could heard it almost clearly.

Then, she saw Sunggyu was dragging someone behind, a sulking boy to be exact. Wait! She blinked her eyes as she couldn't believe what she saw. As Sunggyu could read her mind, she said, "We can explain". And that's why Sungjong being in Myungsoo's place right now. She was sulking because her best friend didn't tell anything about her and Myungsoo are actually twins. No one knew about this including their best friends. She refused to look at Myungsoo and pouted hardly while crossing her arm in front of her chest. Being an evil twin sister, Sunggyu leaved her to Myungsoo. She used cooking as an excuse.

Myungsoo sighed for umptenth times as Sungjong didn't even want to spare a glance towards him. It was already 30 minutes but there was no avail. Then, an idea stricked him. 'Babo-ya! Why I didn't think it earlier?', he thought as he stood up and kneeled in front of her. His girlfriend still as stubborn as before. She tried to look at other direction but Myungsoo quickly cupped her face until her lips become fish lips. She shocked at his bold action but still didn't look at Myungsoo's eyes.

Although she didn't look at it, she still could Myungsoo's intense stare at her. 'Oh no! Don't tell me that I'm blushing!', she thought she could feel her face was heated up and her fasten heartbeat. Myungsoo leaned closer to her and whispered lovingly, "I already told you the reason. Would you like to forgive me? And my twin sister?". He whispered as he rubbed his thumbs over her blushing cheeks.

"Look at me, Jongie", she was a little shy about her new nickname that escaped from his lips. Sungjong already turned into autopilot when Myungsoo said that and did as what he said. That moment happened so briefly but it didn't mean that she wasn't red like tomato and her heart wasn't fluttering. Myungsoo leaved a peck on her soft candy lips. 'That is my first kiss', she thought as she touched her lips. She couldn't move a muscle as she still shocked of his daring action. Myungsoo wanted to kiss her but like usually, his twin sister always interrupt their moment.

"As much it is so cute moment of you, how about both of you fill your stomach and help me with my plan?Or do you want to eat each other faces?", Sunggyu smirked and turned around her body towards the kitchen. If Sunggyu was not a girl, she might be taste some of his punch. To avoid the awkward moment, Sungjong stood up first and went to the kitchen and Myungsoo followed her suit.

After they ate their breakfast, Sunggyu told them about her plan and they just nodded as they agreed and went along with the plan. Sunggyu didn't have Woohyun's number so she asked from her twin brother Myungsoo and called him. She flinched as she heard the shouting from none other than Woohyun from the other side. But she quickly gathered herself and shouted back.

The MyungJong couple accompanied her to the park and encouraged her. When they saw Woohyun from afar, they quickly hide behind the big tree and watched the scene. At some moment, Sungjong felt like want to look at other direction and her eyes met Myungsoo's one. They exchanged the warm and lovely smiles and glances. Even it was short but it was meaningful to both of them. Sungjong's heartbeat couldn't even rest a bit as Myungsoo's face was so close to her right cheek and she could feel his breath.

After Myungsoo came back after his revenge for his twin sister for this morning, he went back towards their hidden spot and back to his original position before which was his face beside Sungjong's face. He knew that his girlfriend was fluttering because of their closeness. He did it for purpose because it was fun, teasing Sungjong. And shy Sungjong was the cutest. Nope. To him, Sungjong is always cute. Anytime.

After WooGyu confession, he looked at her longingly. As he couldn't hold it anymore, he kissed her cheek. He chuckled as her face red from embrassment. "Their problems are already settle. So, how about we enjoy ourselves?", Myungsoo gave her a meaningful smile and dragged her hand and went out from their hidden spot. They just walked randomly while holding hands. They even took selca from Myungsoo's phone and save it as sweet memory of their spending time together before the day end. (like the picture above)


i'm sooooo sorry for the super late update...a little bit long chapter...i have tonnes of assignments and lab reports and also tight schedule...so here's the last chapter of this story and i hope all of u will like it...im sorry if i dissapoint all of u...and forgive me for my grammar mistakes because english is not my main language...here is MyungJong's side story for u and im sorry because it's too long..u guys know that im MyungJong shipper ^^ MyungJong selcas as bonus...

hahaha...i laugh at the caption..u right, jealous myungsoo is the most dangerous thing and u have to avoid it as much as possible...

u can imagine how Myungsoo's stare and Myungjong's selca...

My reaction when i saw how many subscribers of this story...^0^

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS WHO ARE ALWAYS WAITING FOR THE UPDATE....*bows repeatly* SEE U AGAIN! BYE! ANNYONG!! *bow and wave*