1/3

Because It's You (Kimi ga Sukidayo)

Woollim High School is not a school for rich people only but still there's many rich people in this school. There's still various status of students here since they doesn't really care about the status, all they care for are their looks. For example, Nam Woohyun. He's not come from rich family who already has a gold spoon on their mouth since they were born, but he still has a lots of fans because of his looks and singing. He's also friendly and like to help people. Not to mention that he's also a player but not until cassanova or flirty guy. His best friends since their first year of high school, Myungsoo aka L and Hoya are also handsome guys. Their only different is Myungsoo and Hoya come from rich family but not Woohyun. They become best friends because Hoya and Myungsoo doesn't really about the status. All they really care is the nice attitude and kind heart.

Today, as usual, the trio swarmed by their fans since they step their feet at the front gate. They always received the gifts and fan letters but they never read one of them. Their excuses always the same, busy. Well, kind of because they already in the end of their second year of high school. "Aish! When will this end? I really can't wait for graduate", Myungsoo whines while leaning himself on his locker after taking his book for the first subject.

"Don't say that to yourself only. Me too! I mean, it's nice to have fans but they're too much and don't know these two precious words. 'Personal space' ", Hoya shows his side while rolling his eyes and putting the number code of his locker to lock it after putting unnecessary things into it. "Hahaha! Don't say like that! I really enjoy it and I will miss my fans after graduate", both Myungsoo and Hoya look at Woohyun like he grew two heads as he hugs himself and throws the hearts to any girls who walk pass them. Of course, all of them like it.

Then, the ring bells, the sign of their first subject. The trio are walking and chatting happily to their class. Yes, you know why they become best friends. They are in the same class. First class and Myungsoo always get 2nd position in their class. Hoya and Woohyun are among the top 10. As usual, their class is in hectic with the girls gossipping and the boys are playing pranks to the nerds. The students go back to their sits as the homeroom teacher enters the class.

"Annyong haseyo and good morning everyone! I have a good news for you. Today, we have a new student, from Japan but she's actually Korean. So treat her well and don't bully her! I'll kill you if you do it!", Miss Kang said as she points to the students at the back. They straighten their backs as she warns them. Well, no one against her since she has a black belt taekwando, level 4 and she's also good with other martial arts. She's also the one who always keep her words. Once she said it, she will do it for real.

Back to the present, she asks the student outside to come inside the classroom. A girl enters the class and the class suddenly become dead silent until they can hear a drop of needle. All the students especially the boys have their eyes on her. "Annyonghaseyo, Kim Sunggyu imnida. Nice to meet you all. You can call me Sunggyu. Hope we can be friends. Please take care and treat me well!", she introduces herself after Miss Kang gives a signal to her to continue. She bows 90 degrees and gives them a wide smile which makes her small eyes turn into cresent one.

"Nice to meet you too Sunggyu-ssi. So any questions? NOT a ridiculous one!", Miss Kang warns them and uses her strict voice and gaze. "Are you already taken or still single?", a student named Minho voices out his curiousity. Sunggyu pouts her lips while thinking and shakes her head cutely as the answer. All the students cooed at her simply cute act but she doesn't realize it(acting cute). "Okay! No more question! Sunggyu-ssi, you can sit beside Lee Sungjong. Sungjong, pull your hand up!", the said student pull her right hand up and Sunggyu bows to the homeroom teacher once again before walking toward her seat.

Which is happen to sit beside Woohyun too, just a space to walk separate them. He can't take off his eyes since the moment Sunggyu step into the classroom, even Mrs. Kang asks to take out any book and starts studying by themselves or do anything they want, as long as they doesn't skip the class since the said teacher were having an emergency. She stays in the class in case some of them want to skip the class. So he takes his time as long as he want to observe the cute girl beside him.

She has a long wavy brunette hair but not until her waist, small eyes that turns into crescent when she was smiling, chubby cheeks which will turns into pink whenever she laughs or blushing, natural pale white skin, rosy pink thin lips, a round bangs cover her forehead, small waist that every girls dream of, perfect height for a girl, not too high and not too short. Coincidently, by the time he was observing her, there was a small wind coming through the window since she was sitting there with her seatmate. The wind is blowing a few of her hair strands and he can't deny that she's also has a silky soft hair and he can't wait to touch it. Not to forget that she's also flips her hair by her hands. She's also has a melodic voice and Woohyun believes that she has an angelic voice when she was singing.

To Woohyun, Sunggyu is perfect definition of model. All this time, he doesn't know what was his ideal type. Well, now he already knew it today. He keeps grinning to himself and into his own world until he doesn't realize that Myungsoo is waving his hand and Hoya snaps his finger in front of his face. They know that Woohyun is in lovestruck with the new student. Both of them smirks as they're having a telepathy, Woohyun fell in love at the first sight. "Miss Lee Sungjong!", everyone turns to Mrs. Kang as she calls out the name.

"Yes, Miss Kang!", "Can you show Sunggyu around the school after this class?". Sungjong nods her head eagerly and smile cutely before answer, "Alright, Miss Kang! It's my pleasure!". Now, it's Myungsoo's turn to stare at her. I mean Sungjong. Let's say that he's having a long crush towards her since the first year of high school, since they are still hoobae. According to him, Sungjong is the most cutest creature that he ever met in the earth. Well, everything is perfect in our eyes whenever we fall in love. (but he's right actually, Sungjong is one of the cutest creature in the earth).

After one hour and half, Miss Kang go out from the classroom, signalling the second period is coming. Sunggyu feels like someone was staring at her since her first step into the classroom. Of course she is the center of attention right now but there's still someone who still staring at her until now. When she looks beside her, Woohyun still staring at her, creepily. Then he stands up from his seat and takes out his hand and introduce himself to her, "Hello, I'm Nam Woohyun. People call me Woohyun. Nice to meet you!". He gives his best smile to capture her heart, but still she's oblivious about it.

She just gives him a cute smile and shakes his hand, "Kim Sunggyu. Nice to meet you too". Their hands are touching. 'Wow! She has a smooth hand. Add a reason why I like, no love Kim Sunggyu', he thought as their hands are touching. They are staring to each other and at the same time, Woohyun add a reason why he love Sunggyu. Her beautiful dark brown orbs. Sunggyu want to pull out her hand but the grip of Woohyun's hand become tighter but weirdly soft. She coughes out to catch his attention which is she did it. He quickly let go her hand and rubs the back of his head shyly. Sunggyu notices that his cheeks become slightly pink.

She knows that she always become the center of guys' attention wherever she go. Even when she was at Japan. There's various types of guys that she met but she never dated any of them. Everyone ever has a crush towards her since she was still an innocent kid. Till now, she doesn't know the reason why they keep chasing for her. She doesn't used to it at first but nowadays, she kinda used to it. But still, she doesn't like it. That's why she was learning 4 types of martial arts and she can master it until now and used it to defend herself. All thanks to her over protective brother.

"Do you want to have a lunch with me? I mean us. Me and my two friends", Woohyun's question wakes her from her daydream. He points at Myungsoo and Hoya and the two waves their hands towards their direction. Sunggyu wants to reject it but Sungjong's voice interrupts her. "Of course! We love too! We will go to your table after I takes Sunggyu to tour our school", Sungjong uses her cheerful voice and gives her bright smile and sends a secret wink to Sunggyu. All Sunggyu can do is widen her eyes and gives her an unbelievable look. She can't reject it because the teacher already enter the classroom and ready to start the lesson.

Time fly fast and Sunggyu tidy up his things and put it into her white bag. Sungjong drags her out happily from the class because she is so excited to be a guide tour and this is her first time. Sungjong is talking to her happily while explaining the details about the school and shows her the way to go to a certain place. Sungjong leaves a nice first impression to her. Sungjong is really talkative, bubbly, cute, beautiful and cheerful girl. No wonder if she has many fanboys. She has a full package. But what impress Sunggyu the most, Sungjong is not an arrogant beautiful and rich girl, just like the other girl that she already met. She also noticed a deep stare from a certain guy in the classroom just now.

She's so happy that she met Sungjong in the first place. "And this is our canteen! You know that I always save the best for the last. Let's fill our stomach. Come on Sunggyu!", Sungjong already drags her before she can give an answer. Sungjong is hyper too. They already at queue in a blink of eye. After they get their foods, Sungjong searches table for them. Not long after that, she waves her happily at someone. When Sunggyu looks at a direction, she remembers about the incident after the first period.

Now she knows that she needs to deal with this Woohyun guy. However, she still plasters her cute smile and walks towards the trio's table.