3/3

Because It's You (Kimi ga Sukidayo)

not related to this chapter, again..but i really like this gif...when I think about it again, it's true...he often initiated the skinship with woohyun...this is the end of the chapter..I hope u'll enjoy it.. ;-)


Today is weekend and Woohyun plans to sleep all day. It's all because of a cute hamster girl, Kim Sunggyu. He cries all night. He never cried like this before even he got dumped by many girls before or got nagging and shouting from his mother. He lost all his energy last night. He covers his full body and flips around his body to block the sun that coming throught his window but there's something disturbing his peaceful sleep. His loud ringtone. He groans as he covers his head to block the sound.

But it's a failure. The ringtone keep ringing nonstop as if it doesn't want to let him to continue his dream. "YAH! You better have a NICE reason to call me on this freaking morning!", he shouts at whoever they are at the other line. "YAH NAM WOOHYUN! You better get out from your bed and come to park near your house RIGHT NOW! Or else you will regret it for the rest of your life!", the caller hang up before waiting for his respond.

He blinks and looks at the black screen of his smartphone. He doesn't hear it wrong, right? Her voice, he knows it very well. It's the love of his life, the first person who capture his heart without any effort. Kim Sunggyu. Now he fully awake and takes a bath. After he done, he looks at the clothes in the closet. He stares at the clothes while thinking, 'Why I need to think hard about what I'm going to wear? It's not a date anyway and I'm not her boyfriend!'. He huffs and chose to wear a plain blue shirt and grey loose short pants. He just let his bangs down cover his forehead.

He fills his grumbling stomach first before go to the park. He already arrives at the park but there's no sign of Sunggyu. So he sits on the bench while waiting for her. Not long after that, someone pats his left shoulder. He looks up and his eyes meet a giant smiling Minnie Mouse(people in costume), waving happily and cutely at him. Woohyun smiles handsomely at him/her and waves back.

Then, Minnie Mouse sits beside him and gives him a strawberry and cream candy, his favourite! "For me?", he points at himself and takes it happily as Minnie Mouse nods his/her head. He/she gestures him to eat the candy now. He opens it and put it into his mouth. After Minnie Mouse makes sure that the candy already in his mouth, it says, "I'm so sorry about yesterday". Woohyun stops enjoys the sweetness of the candy as he heard the voice, coming from Minnie Mouse. A melodic voice. Kim Sunggyu.

"I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to break your heart. It's not like I hate you but I was too shock at your sudden confession. For your information, I was already received many confessions from many guys and you know what? I rejected them easily. Including Minho. I admit that he is really kind to me but I don't feel anything towards him. But you, you are a different case. When I met you for the first time, I thought that you are same like the other guys out there. But, you did so many things to make me fall in love with you. And there's no one ever did that to me before. And...", she takes a deep breath and continues, "there's no one that always stick into my mind like you. Everything that I do, always reminds me of you. Yesterday, I was never felt so guilty and hurt at the same time before. There's too much emotion that I couldn't subcribe yesterday. I always asked myself, why am I like this? Now I realizes it and I want to answer your question before it's too late!".

Woohyun still can feel her cute nervous face even she is behind the mask. He just nods, a sign to make her continue her question(because the candy still in his mouth). She takes a deep breath and release it, "Yes, I do. Not only your girlfriend, but your wife and a mother of your children. Will you be mine too?". He widens his eyes as he tried to grasp the situation right now. He slaps himself and he sures that this is not a dream as he feels his cheeks is hurt.

After he realizes it, he smiles as he pulls up the mask. He laughs wholeheartedly as his eyes meet Sunggyu's blushing face. Not to mention that her earlobes are red too. Seriously, when Sunggyu will stop acting cute? It makes him fall for her even deeper. Sunggyu doesn't dare to meet his eyes so she heads down, staring at her lap.

Woohyun swallows down the candy and cups her blushing face with both of his hands to make her look at him. He gives her a loving gaze and Sunggyu sings a song...

I never knew that I'd like you so childishly

Even if I love you more, even if I keep loving you

My heart keeps overflowing

I like you, because it's you, the biggest gift of my life

I'll only look at you, so please only look at me

I'm just thankful because it's you

Woohyun quite shocks after he hears a sweet and melodic voice. He never knows that Sunggyu can sing. She also has an angelic voice. He will add the reason why he love Kim Sunggyu. As Sunggyu want to continue, he cut her first to reply to her question and sings(which is the same melody)...

You're so pretty, my heart is pounding

I'm happy just by looking at you

With you around, I laugh, thank you for coming to me

Sunggyu just stares blankly at him and then she slowly smile after she realizes that this is not a dream. Woohyun slowly close their distance until their forehead are touching. And they share the same breath as both of them sing the same words and melody...

Thank you for being mine, I love you...

Their lips almost touching until..."Ehem! You already make my twin sister cry all night and now you want to kiss her? Without my permission? How shame of you...", Woohyun knows that voice. He quickly turn around to see who interrupt their moment and guess who's he find? Kim Myungsoo! The said man is walking towards their direction with a playful smirk on his face.

Woohyun keep looking at both of them back and forth. So all this time, Sunggyu and Myungsoo already knew each other? The worst is they are twins?! Non fraternal twins?! So, that's why Woohyun sometimes ever caught that Myungsoo was staring at Sunggyu's direction. He thought that Myungsoo liked her(but he knew that Myungsoo like Sungjong..until now..). He ever thought that Myungsoo is his rival. How shame it is!

As he solves the puzzles that playing inside his head and try to register what is happening, he quickly stands up and shouts at Myungsoo, "YAH! How dare you keep this secret from me?! I thought we're best friends. All this time, I thought you..." "Like her? Oh please! Both of you know who I like and I'm not looking at another girl other than Lee Sungjong. Do you think that I don't know that you keep giving me that killing stares whenever I stared at my OWN twin sister? Actually it's fun to watch you were jealous".

Myungsoo keeps laughing out loud and Woohyun really want to punch his own face for being so stupid because jealous of his own best friend and also his best friend's face for playing with him. As he locks Myungsoo's head into his arm, Sunggyu is laughing because of their childish attitude. Woohyun get awestruck after he sees Sunggyu is laughing. Because of him! He smiles at his thought.

"You can let me go now if you want to kiss her. And don't make hurt her or make her cry again. If I ever saw that after this, I will never hesitate to make your death look like an accident", even Myungsoo's head still locked in his arm, he get shivers under Myungsoo's murderous stare. Last time he ever saw it when a playboy approached and flirted Sungjong. Myungsoo was holding a badminton racquet that time and that poor racquet was bending completely and almost broke. Gosh, don't ever mess up with angry or jealous Myungsoo. Woohyun always reminded that to himself.

After Woohyun let him go, Myungsoo pats his shoulder and says, "You really have a bad taste on fashion. No one ever wear that during their first date or any of their date". Myungsoo quickly gives him a kitten smile and run from the scene and leaves both of them. Now, it's Woohyun's time for blushing. He only realizes now that he only wears blue plain shirt and grey loose short pants. And even worst, a pair of SLIPPER on his feet. He really want to run away as he keep embrassing himself in front of his first love. But, Sunggyu acts faster. She holds his hands to prevent him to go.

"Don't listen to that stupid brother of mine. You don't have to be fashionista to impress me. I love you just the way you are. By the way, I like simple things", Sunggyu gives him her usual cute and bright smile. As he can't resist it, he quickly close their distance and lips. It's just an innocent and long sweet kiss but both of them enjoy the moment. After one minute, Sunggyu pulls it back and Woohyun looks at her questionably.

"I don't know whether you like it or not. But I really hope that you'll like it", Sunggyu takes something from the pocket of the costume and shows it to Woohyun. He grins non stop after he saw that thing.

Woohyun quickly takes the blue one and wants to set it on phone, but he cancels it as Sunggyu stops him and takes it back. She gives Woohyun the pink one as she says, "You're the first one who opened my closed heart. Pink means for the girls right? So I want to give you this and you can see it and hold it if you miss me or something", Sunggyu rubs the back of her head as her face becomes as red as tomato.

Woohyun grins and pinches her cheek as he can't resist her cuteness overload. He feel so lucky because he has such a really cute and beautiful girlfriend. "I don't know that my girlfriend can be more cheesy than me. Who said that I will not like it? I will like whatever my girlfriend give to me!", he winks at her and laughes as she keep hitting his chest. He holds both her wrist and their faces become close again.

"I also have something for you", Woohyun whispers and Sunggyu still blushing. He let go her wrist and takes something from his pocket. Sunggyu gasps as she looks at the things.

And there's their own name behind each one of them. There's Kim Sunggyu carved behind Minnie Mouse and Nam Woohyun carved behind Mickey Mouse. Both of their names have heart sign at each side of their names. Sunggyu wants to take Minnie Mouse but Woohyun says, "A'aa...that's mine...". Then he gives Mickey Mouse to Sunggyu. She really can't resist her tears and hugs Woohyun tightly. Woohyun picks her up and spins her around.

After they stop, Woohyun wipes her tears with his thumbs and stares deep into her small eyes. Then he kiss her forehead as a sign that she is his girl and will protect her forever, no matter what happen. He developes her into a warm hug and press her head gently towards his chest to let her listen to his heartbeat.

At that time, Sunggyu knows that she make a right choice. Without Woohyun notices it, she looks at big tree not far from their location and smiles at the newly and cute couple who just happened yesterday. The MyungJong/LJong couple smile happily at her and pulls up their thumbs as a sign their plan is a SUCCESS!


SUPRISE!! now you know what I mean on the previous chapter...i dont know if u expected it or not...Myungsoo and Sunggyu are non fraternal twins...just their cuteness are the same...hehehe...I hope u will enjoy this chapter but! this is not the end yet...there's a sequel about them and the other two couples, MyungJong and HoYeol (Hoya and Sungyeol)...so stay tuned for the next chapter! thank u very much for lovely comments and u guys already encouraged me to write more...and sorry if the plan is not as u expected because it's simple..but to me it's cute! <3

and deeply sorry for the long chapter..*bow* and I also included some lyrics line from the song Because It's You by INFINITE F...

Myungsoo in this chapter was like....

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!! ^O^ *hugs everyone* *WooGyu's heart*