2/3

Because It's You (Kimi ga Sukidayo)

the pics aboave is not mine and not related to this chapter..enjoy! I will make this story according to the song on the next chapter..don't worry..


It's already two months since Sunggyu steps into Woollim High School. And Woohyun doesn't confess to her, yet. He also didn't have her phone number. He decided to confess his feelings to her today, after the school ends. He already did anything to get her attention but still, she didn't recognize that. Or maybe be pretend. But he still doesn't give up and will make Sunggyu fall in love with him too. Right now, the school periods ends and he is waiting at the front gate, waiting for his first love.

While kicking the small pebbles on the ground, he hears a melodic voice and he knows who. He looks at the direction of the voice and he sees an angel, his angel. Sunggyu is walking towards the gate with her only best friend, Sungjong. She is laughing at whatever Sungjong was saying. Talking about that, she never smile at him like that and he really want to be a reason of Sunggyu's smile. Her smile and laugh always makes his day. Sungjong notices him at first as she makes an abrupt stop, followed by Sunggyu. Woohyun gives signal to Sungjong and she immediately caught it.

"Gyu-ah~ I have something to do actually. It's urgent! Sorry I can't walk you home", Sungjong pouts her lips cutely and gives her kicked puppy look. She uses her secret weapon and of course Sunggyu will give up easily. But not this time, because she doesn't want to be with Woohyun, ALONE! Not even in her dictionary of life to be with Woohyun. "Butyou said just now that you free and your parents not even at the home, right? What exactly that errands about?", Sunggyu gives her suspiciously stare.

Sungjong her lower lips nervously as she tried to find an excuse. Just one excuse and she will leave Sunggyu alone. As the condition can read her, Myungsoo is walking toward their direction. Then she has an idea and drags a confuse Myungsoo to her side. "Actually we promised that we want to study together today! Right, Myungsoo? So goodbye and have a nice day!", she doesn't any chance to Myungsoo to say a word as she drags him outside the school. She will thank Myungsoo later.

Back to the Woogyu couple, they still keep in an awkward silent as none of them want to utter a word. Woohyun is staring at his crush in front of him. It's become a habit for staring at her. He notices something different. Sunggyu was tied up her long hair into ponytail and that makes her looks even cuter. Sunggyu become uncomfortable under his staring, so she coughs out to catch his attention which is actually did it.

Sunggyu gives him a look, gives signal to him to continue and silently what was his intention. "Will you be my girlfriend?", Woohyun says it out of the blue. Of course Sunggyu had so many experiences about this and she usually rejected it with an apologetic smile. But this time no words come out from , everything was happened so fast. As if Woohyun can sense her doubt, he continues, "I know that this is too soon, but I just want you to know that I really like, no I mean love you. You are my first love. It's true if you ever heard that I was player. Was. It's all changed after you came into my life. I always think of you every second and no girl that I knew can do that to me. It's only you, Kim Sunggyu. Will you be my girlfriend?".

Sunggyu looks at the said guy in front of her. She really want to say no but by the looks at his eyes, there's high hope that she will say yes. She suddenly feel guilty. She opens and closes , like a dying fish. After a minute, all she can say is, "I'm sorry". Then she wants to walk away from the scene, but it cancel as Woohyun catches her wrist quickly. "Is it because of Minho guy?", she suprised as he mentions that name.

Of course, she and Minho are close but nothing more than friends. At first. She's so stupid that she didn't realize Minho's acts towards her. Minho also had a crush toward her. Minho always catch her attention whenever he had a chance. He ever whispered to her, closely to her. Almost everytime. But still, she was oblivious about that act. Woohyun who was burning inside because of the scene in front of him, punched the mirror in the toilet to release his boiling anger. Minho also make his first step to voice out his confession but she rejected him nicely and gave him an apologetic smile. She made a distance from Minho but not long after that, they become friends again. But Woohyun still didn't know about the detail.

"YAH! Who are you to judge us? Don't jump to any conclusion, Nam Woohyun! We're just friends!", Sunggyu shouts to Woohyun. When she realized what she has done, she closes and looks at him with a widen eyes(if possible). Woohyun get startled because this is his first time to hear Sunggyu, his first love mad at him. So, he assumes that Sunggyu will never accept him. He releases the grip at Sunggyu's hand slowly and walks away from the scene. Sunggyu just watch him go far away from her.

Then, she places her hand at left chest, where her heart located. 'Why? Why does it feel really hurt? I never felt this way before. Even after rejected Minho', she thought as she can't remove the feeling of guiltiness. As she walked home, Woohyun's hurt face still haunting her mind. She doesn't even has any appetite to eat dinner. Her brother and mother looks at her worriedly because Kim Sunggyu that they know never rejected the food. If she had to chose which one between boyfriend and food, she will chose food. But not this time. She even can't sleep tonight as Woohyun still haunting her mind.

Her brother really can't take it anymore, knocks her bedroom door and opens it after Sunggyu gives him permission to enter. "Something bother your mind? Wanna share something?", her brother is the most understanding person when it comes to Sunggyu. Maybe it's sounds weird but Sunggyu really close to her brother than her mother. So, she always share everything with him. They always sharing their secret and their mother doesn't even know about it.

Her brother startled as Sunggyu's first tear drops from her precious eyes. He immediately go to her side and hug her, puts her head at his right shoulder. He comforts her wordlessly while patting her hair and back smoothly. Never in his life, he ever saw that his only precious sister was crying, even she was bullied when she was still young and losing their father. They stay in the position for about more than one hour(maybe two). Sunggyu pulls up her head and her brother wipes the remain stain of tears at her pink chubby cheeks with his thumbs.

Even she is crying, she breathtakingly beautiful. But the word cute is more suitable to use it here. If Sunggyu is not his sister, he will definitely fall in love with her own sister. "Why does it feel hurt, oppa? Why it's really hurt in here?", she said with husky voice(due to crying too much), punches her left chest which the heart is located. "I never felt this way before whenever I rejected the guys who had confess to me. His hurt look keep haunting me and I can't get him out of my mind! Why, oppa? Why?!". Now he know why she was crying.

"Hmm...Kim Sunggyu, look into my eyes and answer my questions HONESTLY. Nod for yes and shake your head for no. Understand?", Sunggyu thinks about it at first and nods not long after that. Then her brother starts his first question, "Okay. Do you feel happy whenever you met him or can see him even just a second?", now she thinks about it. Of course, she was really happy whenever she met Woohyun and he kept throwing his heart to her and using his usual cheesy words.

"Do you ever feel angry or jealous whenever any girl trying to get close to him?", she can't deny that she was jealous to death as she always saw that Woohyun threw his heart towards his fans but she was happy again as she became the centre of Woohyun's attention. "Lastly, does his simple act can make you smile like an idiot? Does he always refill your mind and always remember about him whenever you did something that related to him?". Now, let's think about it. Of course, whenever Woohyun made a cute mistake like accidently broke the teacher's chair(he quickly replace it with the new one), simple cute act like spinning his smartphone while looking at it like a kid who was watching a magic show for the first time, she was smiling and laughing like an idiot.

She nods to all of her brother's question. Her brother gives her a meaningful look and she realizes it. Now she know what to do. She hugs her precious brother while saying thank you-s and i love you-s more than 10 times. Now she know what exactly she need to do.

'Just wait, Woohyun-ah! I will prove it that your love is not one-sided love!', she can't wait to work on her plan tomorrow.