Sequel (all couples)

Because It's You (Kimi ga Sukidayo)

On Monday, which is means day 4 of their official couple. WooGyu couple comes to the school with holding hands. That morning, Woohyun went to Sunggyu's house to pick her and walked to the school together. Myungsoo was already went to the school with his girlfriend aka ex-crush, Sungjong. These two couples become the hot topic of Woollim High School. But no one really know that Myungsoo and Sungjong are also a newly couple. When they steps at the front gate, all the eyes of the students and teachers lied on them.

Sunggyu becomes shy and uncomfortable under the stares. She starts to distance herself slowly and want to let go her boyfriend's hand. Suprisingly, Woohyun just let her do it. But he doesn't stop there. He pulls Sunggyu's thin waist closer to him until there's no space between them by using his right hand and intertwins their hands together with his another free hand. He also not forget to send the glares to the eyes who was watching them.

Miraculously, all of them seems feel the dark aura around Woohyun and they immediately look at anywhere but the newly couple. Then, the couple keep staying in that position. Along their walking, Sunggyu is squirming abit because Woohyun holds her very tight. Being an understand boyfriend, he losen abit but still in the same position to claim that she is his. Sunggyu's face is in pink and heads down while smiles a little bit but that doesn't mean it's doesn't go unnoticed by Woohyun's glance.

When they enter the class, there's a sudden dead silent and turn their gazes towards WooGyu couple. Both of them act normal and walk towards their sits. The same sits. Woohyun ever asked Sunggyu to change his sit with Sungjong but she was disagreed because she didn't want to forget her best friend even when she was in a relationship. It makes him fall deeper, his girlfriend is also a kind angel. Just right after they sit, their teacher comes into the classroom and starts the lesson. WooGyu couple has a little chance to exchange glances and smiles. Woohyun also gives his small heart to her and Sunggyu just rolls her eyes to her cheesy boyfriend.

Without they're noticing it, there's also a newly couple did the same thing as them(minus Woohyun's small heart).

*skip the lesson*

Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo(who is Hoya met two days ago and shared the same passion in dancing), Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Sungjong are chatting while eating their lunch at the bench outside the cafeteria. It's like they don't like in the cafeteria, they just want some privacy bur there's still someone who takes the pictures of them especially WooGyu and MyungJong couple. Well, like Hoya said before, they really didn't understand the word personal space.

All of them keep congratulating and teasing the WooGyu couple and whining how to make both of them confess their feelings for the whole two months. Sunggyu giggles and Woohyun rubs the back of his head. Both of their faces are already in deep red because of their non stop teasing. While all of them are laughing at the couple, Myungsoo and Sungjong exchange glances, communicating through their eyes and nod after they agree on something.

"Ahem!", Myungsoo coughes out to catch the attention of all of them and it success as all the eyes are on him. He takes a deep breath and release it before says, "Actually I have an announcement here. It's not only Woohyun and Sunggyu are the only couple here". He takes Sungjong's hand, kiss it and intertwins it perfectly on Sungjong's hand, who is sitting opposite to him. Sungjong bits her lips to prevent herself to smile widely and blushes slightly. "This beautiful long timed ex-crush of mine is already mine". All of them gasp as they look at them with wide eyes except Sunggyu who was already know about them and also oblivious Dongwoo who is busy digging down his food.

Woohyun looks at his girlfriend curiously as she doesn't find any signs of shock or something, judging by Sunggyu's expression. Sunggyu also gives her motherly proud smile to her twin brother and also her best friend. He tries to solve the puzzle and as he finds the answer, he looks at Sunggyu suspiciously with narrow eyes. "Do you already know about this, Kim Sunggyu?". Woohyun never called her with her full name, not even once and now Sunggyu knows that she did something wrong, definitely wrong.

She just looks at her boyfriend and gives him an apologetic smile and begging eyes. But, Woohyun doesn't gives up easily as he says, "Yah! How dare you keep this secret from me?!". He crosses his arms on his chest, pouting his lips and shows his back to Sunggyu as he is sulking like a little kid who was grounded and not allowed to get out from the house for one week. Sunggyu sighs and rushes to his side to coax him.

She hugs him from his side and says a tons of apologizes words. She ever pouts her lips and kiss his left to cheek to melt him. Woohyun almost melt buthe still doesn't budge it and shows it. He looks at the opposite direction to not let his heart is melting because of his girlfriend's cuteness overload. He will squeal over her if he looks at her right now. He doesn't want to give up.

Then he feels a pair of warm yet gently touch at both of his cheeks and turns his face to look at her. Without waiting a second, he feels a pair of soft lips on his lips. It's just a peck and brief moment but it's enough to make his face into deep red like a fangirl who was meeting her favourite idol in front of her eyes. "Aigoo~~ I don't know that my lovely greasy boyfriend can be this cute! Don't sulking anymore or I'll just slap you. This is first and last time", Sunggyu pinches both of his cheeks, hardly before gives him a little 'warning'.

"Yeah, she's right! She did that. She never coaxed me before even I'm her twin. NOT EVEN ONCE! You're so lucky one! You should be proud of it", Myungsoo snaps and quickly shut up when Sungjong shoves 10 french fries into his mouth at one time. He almost mad at his girlfriend but it quickly vanishes as Sungjong gives him a cute innocent smile and shoves french fries into .

Myungsoo gives his kitten smile and brush her bangs of her face and holds her her head to feel her smooth and silky long straight chestnut hair color. After he let it go, Sungjong quickly ruffles his hair to mess it up and pats it but it does not turns his hair into a tidy one. If you can imagine, it's looks like an owner pats his/her cat. It's so similar to this situation. "YAH! You never let me touch your hair and always mad at me whenever I mess up with your hair! It's not fair! Sungjong-ah, you're the first one who did that and you're the lucky one! You should be proud!", Sunggyu quite suprises because her twin brother is the stylist one and fashionista. And NO ONE can mess up especially with his hair. Oh well, love is blind anyway.

"Hey! Don't copy me!", Myungsoo points his spoon towards his twin sister. Sunggyu pouts and this time Woohyun makes his moves first. But it's longer than a peck but it's just 10 seconds. "Guys! You need to consider who is still single here! Don't act lovey dovey in front of us and get your own room!", Hoya simply cringes at their lovey dovey acts. He looks at his new buddy and he rolls his eyes as he sees that Dongwoo still oblivious about his surrounding and still digging his foods. He makes a mental note to himself that no one can disturb Dongwoo while he was eating.

He looks at the other direction and his eyes glue on someone who looks like searching for an empty seat. He still stares at her and doesn't get out from his daydream, not even a blink even Dongwoo snaps his finger, Woohyun wildly waves his hand and Myungsoo claps his hands in front of his face. Then, Sungjong who being the smart one, follows his gaze and spots a tall girl, I mean very tall for a high school girl with a little bit long straight dark brown hair. Not to mention she's also has a pair big eyes with dark brown orbs. She smirks as she knows what Hoya is looking at for. She whispers to Myungsoo about her little plans and he does what Sungjong did before. He gives a devilish smile before looks at her and nods to her to let her continue her plan.

Sungjong quickly stands up and go to the said girls who has been Hoya's attention about one or two minutes ago. She greets her nicely and invites her to their table to eat together. The said girl quickly bows a little and and thanks her because she's already looking for an empty seat about 5 minutes ago. Both of them are walking towards the table and as soon as she arrives, she puts the tray first and bows and introduces herself.

"Annyonghaseyo, Lee Sungyeol imnida! I hope we all can be friends. Please treat me well!", she shows her gummy yet friendly smile and proceed to her seat which is in front of Hoya(part of MyungJong's evil plan). Hoya still doesn't get his eyes off and shamelessly stares at her. Without he realizes it, his blood is rushing into his face and makes his face pink. Sungyeol who feels someone is staring at her, looks at Hoya with a confused face. She tilts her head cutely and slightly pouts her lips. That's simple cute act is enough to make his heartbeat is beating like crazy and turns his face into as red as tomato.

"Are you okay? Why your face is so red? Are you having fever?", Sungyeol puts her hand at Hoya's forehead to check his temperature. Hoya quickly stands up and walks quickly into school building. "What's wrong with him? Is he hate me?", she looks at everyone at the table. "Don't worry. He will never hate you", Sunggyu says that as she quickly grasp the situation without anyone told her. She gives an assuring smile and Sungyeol just nods and eats her lunch like nothing happened.

'She still oblivious about everything', everyone at the table say in their mind. Even the oblivious Dongwoo slowly understand the situation. All of them exchange the knowing and secret glances as their telepathy are connecting and make a plan how to make Hoya confess to her but they still need to know who is this Lee Sungyeol girl.


I know that this is not like as u expected but i already did my best...and it's Dongwoo as their new friends...for the chapter image, I just pick up randomly and it's not related to this chapter...u guys free can imagine what happen next..thank u very much for all the readers who patiently wait for this story...and also the subcribers...so this the end =( but there's another side story about these two couples and I already gave a little hint about them...

Hoya and Sungyeol (HoYeol couple)

Myungsoo and Sungjong (MyungJong couple) - quite similar to their moment on this chapter...

so i'll see you guys on the next chapter...which is HoYeol first...you know that I like to save the best for the last...hehehe...and also don't forget to leave some comments to let me know do u like it or not or whatever u want to say about this story...have a nice day everyone! ^o^ and if you sad, just lean on someone's shoulder...like this cutie couple...

p/s: sorry..too much gifs...