Parenting

Until You Said Yes [Sequel Collection for ESNE]

Parenting
4800+ words


 

Luhan comes home from work one afternoon anxious to see his boyfriend. He always is. That much hasn’t changed but today there just seemed to be an extra push towards wanting to be around the other. If you had asked him if he thought he would be in this sort of relationship just a couple of years ago, Luhan might have laughed. He still swears, to anyone that might ask, that Kai is the best thing that happened to him.  

 

Just inside of the door, Luhan kicks off his shoes and removes his jacket and scarf. It’s getting colder each day and they’re expecting the first snow to come any moment. According to Kai, it’s his favorite season. He has an excuse to stay bundled up and well hidden. Luhan likes that about Kai mostly because it reminds him of the first time they met. Kai, the one waiting for a storm to come, and Luhan, the one who sees sun despite the clouds.

 

“He’s not a child, Suho. You can’t treat him like one forever.”

 

Luhan can hear Kai’s voice from the bedroom and slowly approaches. At the doorframe, he can see Kai pacing the back portion of the bedroom while listening to Suho rattle on about something in the background. The words are incoherent, but he sounds upset.

 

“I know. Three days, it’s like an eternity,” Kai replies with an eye roll that Suho can’t see.

 

Luhan smiles. They’re talking about Baekhyun. It’s been a few days since the hybrid has been seen at home and Luhan guesses that Suho is about as worried as a parent over the fact. Kai has shrugged it off each time that Suho has called or texted him in the past few days. It isn’t like Baekhyun to disappear, but it is not as though he’s always operated on much of a schedule. Luhan walks to the bed and sits down, gaining notice from Kai who rolls his eyes again before glancing at the phone. Luhan smiles but lets him continue the conversation.

 

“I’m not. No. Yes, that’s a worst-case scenario, but it is Baekkie. He knows what he’s doing out there. He has defended my . He brought Chen home to you. He’s never been in a situation he can’t handle. Just give him a little bit longer. I’m sure he has a good reason for it.”

 

Luhan can hear more of Suho’s voice over the phone and from the sounds of it the other isn’t calming down.

 

“No, I don’t think this Chanyeol guy abducted him. And if he did, then I feel sorry for him already,” Kai laughs. “Okay! Okay! That wasn’t funny.” Kai looks at Luhan and mouths ‘but it was’. Luhan just smiles more and waits patiently for Kai’s phone call to end.

 

“One week. Just give him a week. He will either call or show up. If he doesn’t within the week then I promise I’ll be just as worried as you are,” Kai tries, hoping the suggestion is reasonable enough to calm Suho down. “I promise. Luhan and I will do our best to help if it comes to that.” Kai nods a few times despite Suho’s inability to see him over the phone before he finally ends the call. With a sigh, Kai drops to the bed dramatically.

 

“Baekhyun is still missing?” Luhan asks.

 

“Obviously. I mean, no, he doesn’t disappear like this. Sometimes he does for a whole night, but a few days? Not really his normal way of being. However, I’m also not really worried. Baekhyun is feisty and can take care of himself. He’ll come back home.”

 

“Hmm, I seem to remember you coming to my place and moving in the first day. Think he did the same or something similar?” Luhan asks with a lifted eyebrow.

 

“It’s possible, I guess. I mean Suho has Chen now. I could see why Baekhyun probably will justify his actions. Except, Suho and Chen are acting like parents who lost a child.”

 

“They’re adorable. They would make cute parents,” Luhan muses.

 

Kai looks at Luhan in shock at first. “I guess I never thought about it. They kind of would though.”

 

“With time,” Luhan adds with a nod. “If Baekhyun does leave, they’ll have plenty of time to think about something like that.”

 

Kai lets the thought swim around in his head for a bit. Oddly though, it creates the same kind of swirl in his stomach, making him nervous. “Lu?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Are you..? I mean, I never really thought about it before. Is that something you want?”

 

“What?” Luhan asks, not really catching on.

 

“Kids. Are you… is that something we…?” Kai stumbles over the sentence and shakes his head as though he can retract it. He doesn’t mean to imply that him and Luhan are in that committed of a relationship, even if he might like to be. He definitely isn’t trying to stick the other with such a commitment either. Nor is he sure he even wants kids. It wasn’t anything his life had accommodated for.

 

Luhan’s eyes nearly pop out of his head. He turns to Kai quickly, making sure to keep eye contact in case he says or does something to upset the other. “I haven’t thought of it either. Suho just seems like that type, as does Chen. That’s the only reason it came to mind.”

 

Kai nods in slow relief. He isn’t really ready to discuss their relationship in such context and he’s glad Luhan isn’t either. “Okay then.”

 

Luhan lets out a sigh of relief as well. “I'm going to make us some dinner.” He moves to get up off of the bed when Kai tugs at his arm and brings him back down closer to him.

 

“You haven’t kissed me yet,” Kai states with an annoyed smirk.

 

Luhan watches as the hybrid’s ears turn back almost as if angry. The temptation to have a little fun is too much for him to refuse. “Well, you were busy with Suho when I got in. I guess I forgot.”

 

“You forgot?” Kai asks incredulously.

 

Luhan nods. “Mmm.” He almost smiles when he sees Kai’s tail snap around in agitation.

 

“Okay, so…” Kai begins, leaning forward as if expecting Luhan to make amends.

 

“I really have to make dinner,” Luhan states with fake seriousness as he moves again to get up off of the bed.

 

“Luhan!” Kai growls.

 

“Yes, baby?” the older retorts in a way that he knows will get under Kai’s skin.

 

Kai glares at his boyfriend, who is merely standing there without a care in the world while Kai’s skin is prickling with agitation. He is ready to tell off the other and insist that under anyone’s observation that Kai is the one who looks manlier and if it weren’t for his cat ears, maybe, Luhan should be the one with the ‘baby’ pet name. He studies Luhan’s face for a moment as he debates just how to fire back. He can see the way the older is holding back a smile and how his eyes nearly dance in anticipation. Kai realizes he’s been played.

 

“You’re mean,” Kai grumbles.

 

To this, Luhan drops the facade and smiles while taking a step towards the edge of the bed. “Only because you’re adorable when riled up.”

 

“I should scratch you.”

 

“You can do whatever you want, baby,” and Luhan means it, even if the threat is said in laughter.

 

Kai wants to get him back, so instead of predictably pulling Luhan back to him, he moves off the bed himself and walks through to the living room.

 

“Where are you going?” Luhan asks, following just two steps behind.

 

“What does it matter?”

 

Asserting his dominance, Luhan walks up to the younger and pulls at him to spin him around. Kai complies, mostly because he can guess what he is in for and it’s exactly what he wants. Luhan cradles the side of Kai’s face in his hand and leans in to give the other a kiss. If he had thought that Kai being riled up was satisfying, finally enjoying the talked about kiss was ten times that. No matter how Luhan approaches Kai, once their lips meet, he finds himself drowning in something far more sensual than he ever has planned. Luhan could intend the quickest of pecks but it doesn’t matter once the distance between them is gone and Luhan can feel the warm full lips against his.

 

When Luhan pulls back, he’s a bit surprised to see a smirk playing with Kai’s expression.

 

“What is that look for?” the older asks.

 

“Just thinking,” Kai admits. As much as he is usually focused on the other, his thoughts have gone astray.

 

“About?”

 

“It would be really nice if Baekhyun has found someone who can keep him occupied for not just a few hours, but a few days. That’s like superhero status right there. I’ll never forget how it felt when you invited me ‘home’. It’s nice to think that Baekhyun is with someone giving him the same offer.”

 

“I’m sure you’ll find out from him soon,” Luhan tries to reassure. Kai doesn’t seem anywhere near as worried as Suho, but he can tell that the younger cares about his best friend a lot. “You have a very romanticized outlook on this despite how defensive you used to be.”

 

Kai shrugs and leans to push the older away from him. “That’s your fault.”

 


 

Kai is currently rifling through the closet, which is filled with more of Luhan’s wardrobe than his own. He must admit, his collection of clothing has grown and doesn’t only include beanies, jackets, and scarves even though he still feels the most comfortable covered up. He has to leave for work soon and isn’t sure what he wants to wear as he stares at his options with a grimace.

 

His indecision is momentarily alleviated when his phone begins to ring.

 

Kai steps away from the closet and moves to look at the phone screen. Luhan had left for work just a little while ago and Kai is nearly sure the older wouldn’t have any reason to call him so soon. Instead, the number is recognized as coming from the company he works for and so he quickly takes up the phone and answers the call.

 

“Our shifts have been cancelled for today,” Tao states without a greeting.

 

“What? Why on earth would our shifts be cancelled?” This hasn’t happened before and the first thing Kai can think is that his job is in jeopardy.

 

“That new secretary they hired for the front lobby. She’s a hybrid-”

 

“Yeah, I know…” Kai interrupts.

 

“Okay, well she’s in heat. The whole damn office suddenly started to smell. I’m heading home, but you shouldn’t even come in. Kris already excused us.”

 

“It’s November,” Kai retorts, as if that should explain everything.

 

“Yeah, I know. Apparently, indoor lighting after prolonged periods of time can still trigger feline heats just like daylight in the summer. I don’t know, but she came in making the whole place smell.”

 

“Humans won’t notice it though, right?”

 

“I told Kris. He is taking care of things quietly. You and I have the day off and he’s probably making up something so that no one else will know or cause problems for her. Last thing we need is some sort of inner office drama about us getting out of work for stupid reasons.”

 

“Or anyone getting a bad idea just because the woman is in heat,” Kai shudders at the thought. If hybrids had it bad, in general, then female hybrids had it ten times worse. It was bad enough warding away unwanted affection, but doing so during heat season was even more difficult.

 

“Enjoy the day off,” Tao mutters, clearly annoyed with the unforeseen change in plans.

 

Kai thinks for a moment before letting Tao off the line. His day is canceled with nothing to do. Quickly coming up with an idea, Kai nearly shouts into the phone, “want to come over?”

 

“To your place?” Tao squeaks.

 

“Luhan is at work for the day. I wouldn't mind the company. Unless you've got something to do?”

 

Tao laughs on the other end. “I'll come over.”

 

Kai puts down the phone as the line disconnects. He looks back at his closet, happy that he can pull on a pair of loose fitting pants and a simple shirt. In fact, he pulls out one of Luhan’s as has become a customary choice when he's home for an afternoon. If Tao hadn't made it home yet, he could likely be at Kai’s place within minutes. Kai scrambles to open up the place and make sure everything looks okay. He doesn't have much to worry about. Luhan always keeps everything looking wonderful.

 


 

“So, he doesn't treat it like a though?”

 

“No. Well, I mean, I guess the specific features appealed to him, but he's never made it feel like he is only with me because I'm a hybrid. Remember, it was the opposite actually?”

 

Kai slowly nods. “I don't think it's a bad thing, but I think it's a for Luhan. But at least he doesn't react with other hybrids. I've never seen him react particularly to Suho and Baekhyun.”

 

“Suho and Baekhyun don't look hybrid…” Tao argues.

 

“Well, Chen either! He has ears and a tail and I've never seen Luhan stare at him funny or seem too distracted by the fact,” Kai justifies.

 

Tao shrugs and laughs. “So his is you then.”

 

Kai smiles. He is rather pleased in that thought, even if he's never believed it exactly.

 

The two hybrids have done very little with their day. Conversations about normal topics at work had grown into divulging about each other’s personal lives. It's a topic that neither of them readily discusses with much of anyone and the topic seems to give them both reassurance.

 

“So then if it's not the hybrid thing, does Kris have a ?” Kai asks in curiosity as much as playfulness.

 

Tao stills while he thinks about it. He's not exactly sure if anything Kris does or says or how he behaves would determine the man having a . “I… I don't really think so, but …”

 

Tao’s verbal musing of the concept is interrupted by a scratching sound at the front door. Both hybrids immediately turn towards the sound, finding it odd in its occurrence.

 

The scratching is soon exchanged for a rattling of the door handle, causing Kai to jump up with his ears pointed back and his tail up high in alarm. He walks slowly to the door and listens to the sounds. He has never experienced anyone trying to gain entrance to his and Luhan’s place before and the thought makes him incredibly confused. Really, who would dare?

 

Kai distinctly hears a hissing noise from the other side of the door and whips back to Tao who looks equally alarmed. Kai doesn't voice the fact that he thinks that the person outside is hybrid but he can hear a soft curse being spoken and familiarity suddenly surges through him.

 

Reaching for the door, Kai flings it open to reveal a very focused looking Baekhyun who quickly loses his determination to shock and then happiness.

 

“Oh thank god, you're home!” the smaller squeaks.

 

“Did you ever hear of knocking?” Kai asks in bewilderment.

 

Baekhyun shrugs and starts to talk while flinging his hands around in exasperation. “Well I thought you'd be at work. I didn't have anywhere else to go and… Do you realize this place is like impossible to break into?”

 

“You sound like a thug. I doubt Luhan would have picked a place that was easy to break into,” Kai states as though the other is crazy.

 

“Yeah, well anyway, I…Oh! It's the heartbreaker!” Baekhyun suddenly states from the doorway.

 

Tao straightens his posture in confusion. “What?”

 

“Yeah, the one who broke Sehun’s heart. Not that the brat doesn't deserve being taken down a notch. So cocky. But then I guess it helped me in a sense,” Baekhyun starts to mumble as he gets lost in thought.

 

“You could go home you know? Suho and Chen are really worried about you,” Kai interjects.

 

“They are and that's why I can't! Suho has been driving me crazy!”

 

“He hasn't been able to get a hold of you,” Kai states in confusion.

 

“No, but like an idiot I had used his phone to talk to Chanyeol and he hasn't stopped messaging him. I'm so embarrassed!” Baekhyun wails.

 

Kai almost laughs. He knows it will only irritate his best friend so instead he moves to the side and gestures for Baekhyun to come in.

 

“I mean, he's not my dad you know? He's supposed to be my friend, but he's pestering the crap out of my boyfriend and…”

 

“Boyfriend?” Tao interrupts.

 

To this, Baekhyun nearly glows as he smiles at the taller. “Yeah, boyfriend.”

 

“Is this Chanyeol guy angry?” Kai asks to keep the conversation from veering off.

 

“That’s the thing though, Chanyeol completely understands! He told me to go home and calm him down, but I just can't! Suho should learn to get a life!”

 

“He has a life Baekhyun. Right now it's you and Chen.”

 

“You mean just Chen…” Baekhyun corrects. “He just can't handle losing a grip on me, that's all.”

 

“Baekhyun,” Kai scolds.

 

“What? Him and Chen are inseparable. He doesn't need to be like this with me. How else do you explain it?”

 

“Suho has been taking care of us for how many years?” Kai asks as though Baekhyun shouldn't be so dense. “You know that nothing he does is done to be malicious, controlling or mean.”

 

Baekhyun’s shoulders drop as he looks down at the floor. “You left and he didn't go this crazy!”

 

Kai squares his shoulders and looks at Baekhyun like the sometimes unreasonable being that he is. “I stayed one night with Luhan and then immediately informed Suho of what had happened. And you both knew about him before hand.”

 

“You met Chanyeol. He came to the club…”

 

“Baekhyun, you know this is different.”

 

“Okay, but do I really owe it to Suho to tell him where I am all of the time?”

 

Kai huffed out in annoyance. “Do I really need to list everything he has done for us to be owed that respect?”

 

“Fine,” Baekhyun relents. “I'll tell him, later.”

 

Kai glares at him in disbelief.

 

“Oh relax! Let me just unwind a bit and then I'll go over there. Seeing as how you two are hanging out, why not let me stay for a bit. Besides...” Baekhyun starts while becoming uncharacteristically shy. “I want to tell you about Chanyeol.”

 

Kai softens towards the shorter male. He's never seen Baekhyun with what could only be a slight blush coloring his cheeks. When he looks at Kai, his dual-colored eyes are positively dancing. “Okay, okay, who is this crazy person who actually seems to like you?”

 

“He is crazy,” Baekhyun laughs. “And it's amazing…”

 


 

Luhan approaches his door after a rather easygoing day at the office. He can't remember if Kai has rehearsals or anything keeping him late, but he hopes that the younger doesn't and that he might have beaten Luhan home. If not, Luhan can wait, but he hates how lonely their home is without both of them in it.

 

Luhan has admittedly spent too much time thinking about the two of them lately. After the topic of the two of them someday becoming, well, more than two… Luhan has nervously let the idea float around in his head. He reasons against it is that they’re too young for such an addition, but he knows that’s not the only thing standing in their way. He and Kai are still too fresh in their careers. He has no plans to ever let Kai go, but it isn’t as though they’ve ever discussed their relationship with that level of permanence. Not officially. Now that the seed is planted in his head, Luhan can't stop thinking about it and that alone is a dangerous sign.

 

Luhan shakes his head as he puts his key to the door. He is elated to find that it isn’t locked, which means Kai is home. He quickly opens the door and steps inside, eyes searching for his boyfriend when the sound of constant conversation swamps him. He would be alarmed but he recognizes Baekhyun’s voice. It’s a relief, really, because that means the other is no longer ‘missing’. Luhan walks through the room and into the bedroom where he finds not two, but three hybrids sitting on his bed.

 

“Kai?” Luhan asks.

 

“Luhan!” Baekhyun yells exuberantly.

 

Kai stands up and rounds the bed to where Luhan is standing inside of their room. He takes in Luhan’s surprised demeanor and quickly kisses his cheek. “How are you?”

 

Luhan faintly smiles but keeps his eyes on the other two. “Fine. What's going on?”

 

“Tao and I were excused from work today-”

 

“Excused?” Luhan interrupts with worry.

 

“One of the new hires went into heat,” Tao offers in explanation.

 

“So, Mr. Wu sent Tao home and I was told not to go in,” Kai continues. “And then Baekhyun showed up trying to break in…”

 

“Not in an illegal want-to-steal-your-stuff way!” Baekhyun fires in defense.

 

“Yeah, well, so we've been hanging out for the afternoon,” Kai finishes.

 

“I see.” However, Luhan is more distracted by the idea of why Kai and Tao were let off work for such a thing. “Are heats that big of a deal?” He asks curiously.

 

The three hybrids all snicker at the human for not knowing any better.

 

“We’re just sensitive to it. It's not that it's bad, but it can be distracting,” Kai explains.

 

“Think about being at work in your office and there being a movie playing and you're expected to completely ignore it,” Baekhyun quips.

 

Luhan cringes slightly. “As in, you'd be tempted to…”

 

Kai can see the distress of whatever assumptions Luhan is drawing in his mind. “No, no. If I had been at work today, it's not like I would have wanted her… But the pheromones would have driven me crazy.”

 

“Basically, the two of us wouldn't be here and you'd probably already be if Kai had his way,” Baekhyun once again blatantly explains after pointing at himself and Tao.

 

“Something like that,” Kai admits with his hand fidgeting in his hair.

 

The conversation is halted at the sound of someone rapidly knocking on the door. Luhan, being only slightly flustered, moves to the door quickly and pulls it open. Knowing it’s best not to get in the way, Luhan moves to the side to allow Suho through the door while Chen steps in looking rather apologetic.

 

“Byun Baekhyun! You ing had me so goddamn worried!”

 

At the volume, everyone watches as Suho walks through the bedroom door, approaching Baekhyun as though his stature is so much greater, which is only true at the moment because Baekhyun is still sitting on the bed.

 

“Who told you I was here?” Baekhyun shrieks.

 

Tao blanches quickly, “I don't have Suho’s number.”

 

Baekhyun’s gaze turns to Luhan.

 

“I just came home. I didn't know anyone was here,” he quickly excuses.

 

Slowly, Baekhyun turns towards Kai who isn't looking at him at all.

 

“Traitor,” Baekhyun grumbles.

 

“You couldn't have called me? I was worried sick! And then I finally get a text from Kai saying that you're here. What the hell, Baekhyun?” Suho yells. His face is rather white but the tips of his ears are red as he loses his temper.

 

Baekhyun at least has the nerve to look guilty even if his words indicate otherwise. “At first I just forgot. I didn't mean to make you worry. It was just so nice… Chanyeol is really amazing and his place is nice. It's so high up. You can see everything! And, after a few days I just didn't realize and then you started texting him and it just annoyed me because I shouldn't have to report to you…”

 

“It's not about that,” Suho tries, his posture relaxing just a bit.

 

“I just wanted some time away. I wanted to have someone’s complete attention. You have Chen now and it… It was just really nice,” Baekhyun's voice lowers with each passing word. Anyone can see that becoming the third wheel has been harder for him than anyone realized.

 

“All I wanted was some type of contact. Just to know somebody didn't hurt you,” Suho reasoned.

 

Luhan, as focused as everyone else was with the two, noticed Tao pulling his phone from his pocket. The hybrid silently replied through text before looking back at everyone in a room. Noticing Luhan’s gaze, he mouthed ‘Kris’ with a shrug. Luhan gave a nod in reply. Tao moved through the room trying to let himself out without disrupting the conversation. Luhan watched as he left, closing the front door to Luhan and Kai’s place quietly.

 

“I think Baekhyun just needed a little bit of space,” Chen offers in a near whisper at Suho’s side.

 

Suho’s shoulders drop as though he’s lost a battle. “I was just worried. No matter how ‘nice’ things have been for us lately, it’s still not a perfect world out there. I couldn’t stand the thought of Baekhyun lying somewhere beat up or worse.”

 

“I was fine. More than fine,” Baekhyun states, all annoyance from his voice having left.

 

“Are you going back?” Suho asks.

 

“To Chanyeol?” Baekhyun squeaks, looking at the other. He kicks his foot against the carpet, looking a little depressed. “He hasn’t offered anything like Luhan did for Kai. I’ll see him again, but it’s nothing permanent.”

 

“So, you’re coming home then? Tonight?”

 

“I’d like to…”

 

Suho shakes his head as though Baekhyun is the most ridiculous being on the planet. “Then let’s go. I’ll pick us up some dinner on the way home.”

 

Baekhyun’s smile appears, even if it doesn’t light up his entire face. Luhan is about to offer that they stay and eat with them, but he thinks maybe the three need some time to sort themselves out now that Baekhyun has come back.

 

Chen moves towards Baekhyun and grabs the other hybrid’s hand. With an endearing smile, he tugs at him to follow. Suho falls in line after the other two, giving Luhan an apologetic smile for having had such a scene in the other’s home. Luhan simply shakes his head with a smile. After all, they are family.

 

When the three have left, Luhan turns to find Kai stifling laughter while still back in the bedroom.

 

“What on earth? Why are you laughing?” Luhan asks.

 

Kai looks at Luhan as though the other should have been laughing along with them. “Can you picture them with a daughter? Did you see Suho about to pop a vein? Baekhyun is only year younger than him and he nearly lost his mind.”

 

“I don’t know…” Luhan begins, ready to tease the hybrid. “If you had a little girl to take care of and she disappeared for a few days, I’m pretty sure you’d have ripped half of this city apart.”

 

Kai stops laughing and looks at Luhan with an unsettled stomach. In front of him, all he can picture is some petite little thing in a pink dress with some of Luhan’s features and maybe his own eyes. It can’t happen that way, and he knows it, but there’s something about the image that twists his insides in all the right and wrong ways. There was never a day where Kai had thought about a child. Not with Kyungsoo, not alone in his own musings, and only recently while with Luhan. It is making him nervous and yet, when he looks at Luhan he finds him desperately hoping that in the very least, they’re in the type of relationship where the idea isn’t completely unwarranted.

 

Luhan closes the space between them and affectionately cards his fingers through Kai’s white blonde hair. He looks at the man’s eyes, which have unconsciously turned light blue. His lips are parted in thought, the plump softness more than accessible to Luhan’s appreciative gaze. “I love you,” he lets out if only to get the younger’s attention.

 

“I’m not ready for something like that,” Kai lets out in a low serious tone.

 

“Me neither, but…” Luhan starts, keeping his gaze steady with Kai’s. “I hope that if you ever are, that you don’t hesitate to tell me.”

 

“You’d be willing…?”

 

“To talk about it? Of course,” Luhan states as though Kai is silly for asking.

 

Kai doesn’t feel reassured about ever being a parent, but he does feel reassurance that maybe he and Luhan are going to last. Wanting to cement the feeling, Kai leans closer to his boyfriend and captures the elder’s lips against his.


Luhan toys with the tip of Kai’s ear as he gives Kai every ounce of dominance in the kiss. Luhan likes how their life is, right now. He’s not ready to change it in the least, but he also knows he will always do anything if it means it makes Kai happy.

 


 

A/N -

It's been a while hasn't it?

I don't know why I started writing a couple of other fics, but I got blocked on this one and Committed...  :(

But here's a small update. I've had a few suggest the idea of parenting and I didn't set up this story for mpreg, so it won't go exactly that route. I won't promise there won't be SOMETHING that happens eventually, but it won't be mpreg. k?

^^ suchen is adorable. Sorry, I just can't get enough of them.

 

Not that our main characters aren't...

 

god I miss them. together. sigh