Chapter 6

WGM SURONG CP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Exo is having their photoshot for representative popular brand. While having a break, suddenly the PD handed Suho a mission card. Then he read it loud so the members also heard.

 

TO : SUHO AND CHORONG

Both of you will get a house at XXXXX. Discuss together what you should do for your new house. Start a new life as husband and wife and create a beautiful family. Have a happy marriage !

 -WE GOT MARRIED-

 

"Hyung is going to  live together with Chorong-noona............." Chen grinned.

"So are you going to sleep with her ?" asked Baekhyun.

"Of course, there are husband and wife......." Chanyeol clapped his hand.

"She's your first, right hyung ?" said Sehun with his YEHET face.

"Yahhhh, what are you thinking ? You guys still a kids." shouted Suho

"Come on Suho hyung, we just a few years from you. Its normal." the quiet owl talks.

"Looks, D.O also agree with us....." tell Xiumin.

"Tch, what I'm going to do with this house ? I don't really know about it....." Suho dazed.

"Why not you call Chorong ? She's a lady, so she must know then." suggest Lay. Suho took his phone from his pocket and dial Chorong's number. Chorong's ringtone make the members made a face. It's Suho's solo, Beautiful.

"Annyeong......" once they heard Chorong's voice, Kai snatched the phone from Suho's hand.

"Noonaaaaaaaa......." Kai shouted.

"Ahhhhh,,, JongIn....." call Chorong with Kai real name. Chorong are quiet closed with Kai and treat him like a little brother with Sehun. Fortunately Kai have two noona's, so he know exactly how to captured noona's heart. Everyone takes turn to speak with Chorong even just to say hi, until Chorong says,

"Where's my husband ?". The members pass the phone back to his owner.

"I thought you forget about me....." Suho pouted. Others make face.

"Aniyaaaa, I must treat my brothers-in-law well...." said Chorong.

"So, do you receive a  mission card ?" asked Suho

"Yes, just a while ....."

"What are we going to do ? I don't know anything...."

"Kwenchana, I know what to do, just follow my lead." replied Chorong.

"Yeobo, do you have a schedule after that ?"

"I'm free until 5 p.m. Why ?" asked Suho

"I want to buy some equipments for our house. So I want you to come with me...." said Chorong.

"Ahhhh, okay then..."

"I leave first, I want to cooks for the members...bye." said Chorong then hang up.

 

Suho wait for Chorong infront of her dorm. When he unlocks his phone, the camera catch the image thats being his wallpaper. Its Chorong picture.(Awwww, so sweet). Then he call her.

"Hello...."

"Jagi, where are you ?"

"I'm just reached the lift, are you wait too long ? mian...." 

"Ani, I'm just come, take your time.....". Around 5 minutes, Suho saw a view of young lady wears pink sweatshirt with a skirt and medium heels running towards him.

"Yeobo, mianei, I must settle the members first." Chorong catch for the air b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter