Chapter 9

WGM SURONG CP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong put a pair of earring on her ears for the last touch up. Then she heard Suho call her name.

"Jagi, are you done ?"

"Almost........" the door open.Suho took a pecks before entering the room.

"Woww, my wife is so beautiful......". Suho satisfied with his wife appearance. She looks stunning with a light blue dress with a little lace. Simple but elegant. Just like him, a shirt with the same colour and white pants. Make this couple looks lovely.

"I have something for you....." said Suho. Chorong raised her eyebrows and wait for him to continue. Suho pull out something from his pocket. It was necklace, the design is like a music note. Suho put the necklace on Chorong's neck.

"Why music note ?" Chorong ask while touch the necklace and smile.

"Because the music never end. Same like my love to you...." replied Suho.

"Awwww,it's cheesy but sweet...." Chorong put her hands on his shoulder while Suho wrapped his arms around Chorong's waist.

"Do you like it ?" . Suho pinch her nose.

"I don't like..........." Chorong took a pecks on his lip,

"but I love it......."

 

EXO DORM

"Hyung, it is my clothes okay ?" asked Lay to Xiumin.

"Since when you concern about it ?" Xiumin staring at him.

"It's because we are going to meet Apink, I can't make a mess.....". Xiumin just shooked his head.

"Guys, hurry up. We'll be late...." Xiumin as the eldest in the group in charge took care of the members if Suho is not around.

"Nde,hyung...."replied them. One by one out from their room. Xiumin's jaw dropped when he looks to the members. This is not Exo.

"Yaaa, why does you guys dress like this ? We're not going to date......"

"We know hyung, but we can't show our ugly side to girl group especially Apink..."replied Kai.

"Huh, whatever...manager hyung already wait for us...."

 

APINK DORM

"Huahahaha, I don't have any dress to wear !!!" shouted Bomi.

"Are you crazy, then what is that ?" Eunji pointed to a bunch of cloths on Bomi's bed.

"I've already wear it....."

"Then what ? Just wear it again...." Eunji sighed when she look at Bomi.

"No, I can't. Yahhh, why you so heartless ? We're going to meet the most popular and trend boy group, Exo ! We can't make a joke..." replied Bomi.

"Eyyyy, you don't even care about your appearance before ? Why this time, don't tell me you like one of them...." teasily Eunji. Then Namjoo, Naeun and Hayoung come in.

"Unnie, haven't done yet ?" asked Namjoo.

"Tch, this kid. You guys won't believe she worried about her appearance in front of Exo..." said Eunji.

"Is it normal to worry about it ?" asked Hayoung innocently.

"Ani, it's weird unless you like someone....."

"So, Bomi unnie like on of them ?" said Naeun.

"Ani, it's because I'm not closed with them. Eunji already in the same project with Suho oppa, Naeun is close with Kai. Hayoung's fan shipping her with Sehun. Only Namjoo and I, but Namjoo is socialable. That's not a problems to her..."excuse Bomi.

"Unnie, just admit it......." then Naeun pull Hayoung out from the room with her.

"I give you 10 minutes only. If you don't, I drag you out with whatever you wears...."threat Eunji.

"Hurry up unnie, Chorong unnie might kill us if we late.......". Namjoo close the door. 

 

At home.

Chorong was in the kitchen preparing for the food. While Suho talking on the phone.

"Who's that ?" asked Chorong when she feel someone behind her.

"Kris hyung, he say they on the way from aiport..." Chorong nod. Suddenly they heard a doorbell.'They are here'. Suho open the door, reveal the members with a bright smile.

"Where's Chorong noona ?"

"Aren't you supposed to greet me first ?" asked Suho disbelief. The members just ignored him.

"Are you okay hyung ?" said Suho to Xiumin who left behind.

"Haishhh, those kids. I don't know how you do it but I won't take care them again. Just looks them today, like going to a first date..." Xiumin release a deep sigh. Suho just chuckles heard Xiumin's word.

 

"Where's Apink noona ?" asked Baekhyun while looking around.

"Why you asks about Apink ? Isn't your favourite group is SNSD's sunbaenim ?"tease Chorong.

"Aigoo, noona. Why you being like this ....." then the bell rang again.

"It's must be Apink....". Chorong go to open the door. Exo gasped then sit properly. Suho just grinned looking at s.

"Why you guys are like this ? It's not the first time we meet them..." said Suho

"But hyung, this time without another idols........"

 

"Why so late ? Exo is already here...."

"It's Bomi fault.....she worry about her fashion..." said Eunji.

"Wae, we're not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter