Chapter 8

WGM SURONG CP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything was going smoothly after the kiss incident. Suho and Chorong start to open towards each other and being happily as husband and wife. But something bad is waiting this couple.

 

 

" EXO SUHO AND F(X) KRYSTAL SPOTTED AT CAFE XXXX "

 

Fans spotted Exo's Suho and F(X) Krystal at cafe near of SM Buildings. Are both of them dating ? How about Apink's Park Chorong who been Exo's Suho wife on We Got Married. We still wait for the company to respond on this. Yes ! This is the biggest fear for those who being on WGM, dating rumour. Especially when it’s not with their own couple. Chanyeol lied on his bed and starts online. Suddenly, when he scroll down he saw something that make his eyes become wider. He run to their living room. Looking for someone.

"Suho hyung, it is true ?" asked Chanyeol

"About what ?..." Chanyeol handed him his iPad. The others members also surrounded Suho to look what is going on.

"WHATTTTT !!!!!!..." Suho almost shouted because he felt very shocked. In no time, he takes his phone and call Chorong, he doesn't want Chorong to misunderstanding, but only voicemail answered him.

"It’s okay hyung, you can call her later, maybe she doesn't know yet..." Sehun tried to calm down his hyungs.

"I'm sorry....but it's been trending on SNS, I don't think so....." said Chen while his eyes still on iPad. Suddenly Suho's phone ringing.

"Nde, I will be there ASAP......"

"Who's that hyung ?............."

"Company......"

 

Apink's Dorm.

"Unnie, what are you doing ?..." asked Hayoung to Naeun.

"I just check something and read some latest news..."

"Omoooo....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...." said Naeun.

"Naeun, kwencahana ? Why are you so shocked ?" asked Eunji. Naeun stay silent but she take a glance to Chorong. But Chorong so sharp to see Naeun looks at her.

"It is because of me ? Give me your phone..." said Chorong.

"Un....unnie...." Naeun stuttered. Her face keep straight but she felt pang in her heart.

"Unnie, are you okay ?..." Bomi asked.

"I need to rest......" replied Chorong then went to her room and locked from inside. The members looked at each other and release deep sighed.

 

SM BUILDING

"What is going on here ?" asked the new CEO. Suho just sigh and Krystal looked down and stay silent.

"Suho, mind to explain to me about this ?"

"Actually, that night we just grabbed some coffee and talk a little. That's all. No more than that." explain Suho

"Is it true Soojung ? " the CEO call her with the real name. Krystal just nodded.

"Truthfully, I don't mind at all because I understand your real relationship. But I concern about your fans. Besides that, Suho you're married and have a wife. If condition getting worst, I decided to stop your marr---...."

"NOOOO !!!!!, I'm sorry Sajangnim. But I want to keep this marriage. Give me another chance. I will settle down this matter. " begged Suho. Krystal looks up to Suho. His face is very serious, their no sign that he plays with his words. He must like Chorong unnie for real, Krystal thought. Suho went out from SM buliding after they make a final decisions. He quickly go into a car when he saw reporters already crowded in front of his company. He called Chorong again, but then only voicemail . She must already know about this. Chorong looks at her phone that doesn't stop ringing. When she unlock her phone, reveal 30 miss call in 1 hours and caller ID is the same person.

❤HUBBY❤

Of course she know what reason Suho call her, but at that moment she do not have courage to heard Suho explanation.

 

"How noona doing ? Is she okay ?"...

"She's fine. She just locks her room. But don't worry, it’s just her style when she had a problems..." said Naeun to Kai who called her to know Chorong condition.

"Kai, where's Suho oppa ?" asked Eunji. Both Kai and Naeun put their phone on speaker. So all the members can hear each other.

"Hyung and Soojung was called by company to clear the rumour....."

"I don't mind if they cancel the programs, but the problems is ......"

"They like each other ,right ? said Chen

"How do you know ?...." asked Namjoo shockily.

"Not only me, others members also....."

"Suho will not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter