Chapter 13

WGM SURONG CP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho grab tightly car steering. He still puzzled on what just happened. What's on her mind until she decided to cancel their marriage without telling him first. Suho arrived in front of his dorm, but he still in the car. He tried to call Chorong but it's was disconnected. He sighed and walk out from the car and enter his dorm. He saw s had a meals.

"Hyung, let's eat...." said Baekhyun. Suho just shook his head and make a way to his room. Others looking at each other faces.

"What's wrong with hyung ?". The members just raised their shoulders, sign for not knowing anything. When Sehun want to enter the room, is locked. He looks at Kai,

"Kai, I've to sleep with you then. Suho hyung locked the room..."

"Okay. Kyungsoo hyung is not back home tonight. He still filming...".

 

Chorong can't sleep at that night. She kept staring at her phone. She know their a lots of  misscall from Suho. He must want to know the reason why she doing that. She doesn't have couraged to face Suho, that why she do that. But now she felt guilty because left him hanging wothout any explanation,

"I must see him....." Chorong thought.

It's already morning. Suho wake up with swollen eyes. Truthfully, he can't sleep also because think about that matters. When he out, the members already waiting for him for breakfast.

"Hyung, are you okay ? You look so depressed since yesterday...". 

"Don't worry, I'm just have something play on my mind...". Then they've breakfast. Suddenly, a door bell ringing.

"I get it..." said Baekhyun. He go to the front and open the door. It's Chorong.

"Ouh, noona...come in. Do you have filming today ?". Chorong shook her head.

"Ani, I'm want to meet Joonmyeon privately...". Baekhyun lead her to them.

"Suho hyung. there are someone who want to meet you..". Suho turning his head and saw Chorong.

"What are you doing here ? I thought we're done...". Suho already get up from his seat. The members shocked with Suho cold tone. Chorong grab Suho hand.

"Please, let's me explain...". Suho glaring at her,

"Do you want to explain ? Why not you just left me hanging without any explaination ? Does the marriage can't be stopped only with your decision ?. Suho busted out. The members looking at each other, then they know what exactly happen to both of them.

"I know I'm wrong. Please give me to explain. Then, it's up to you to judge me..." Chorong begging. Suho take a deep sigh.

"My room...." then both of them walk to his room. Suho locked the door and face her.

"I've to make this decision quickly. If not it will give impact to our career. I don't care about me, but I'm worried about my members and you and exo. I can't be selfish Joonmyeon. Please understand me..." Chorong already tears up.

"What are the real things you hide from me ? Is that really serious ? If you really want to stop the marriage, can't you discuss with me first ?"

"If I tell you, you won't be believe me.." Suho grab her shoulders

"Tell me first, it's must something big until you decide to stop this marriage..."

"I'm sorry, but I already have a son...". 

"What ?...". Suho almost shouted because he very shocked while Chorong already crying.

 

EXO POV

"Yah, it is true what I heard ? Chorong noona want stop their marriage ?"

"I heard too, but what is the reason ? I think they don't argue at all, beside they just went back from honeymoon..."

"Is this hidden camera ? I don't think it's funny at all.."

"Of course not, Suho hyung face really scary and Chorong noona like want to cry anytime..". Suddenly they heard Suho shouted,

"What ?..". They all startled.

"what is that ? Are they okay inside ?.."

"Just trust Suho hyung a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter