Chapter 12

WGM SURONG CP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Airport

Exo and Apink talking to each other when they were send their leaders on honeymoon.

"Hyung, please take care the others. If anything happens just call me." Suho said to Xiumin.

"Arasso, don't worry. They all big already. They can take care by their own..". While Chorong spent time with the girls. The announcement were made, all the passengers get ready with their things, including Suho and Chorong.

"Bye hyung and noona...enjoy your honeymoon. We want niece when you're back..." said Chanyeol. After that, Suho smacked his head.

"Tch, kid..."Others just laughed.

"Bye, take care guys..we're going first.." Chorong and Suho waved at them and disappeared from their sight. Exo and Apink looking at each other and grinned.

"Yeahhh, our leaders are not here. We'll having a fun.." They run to the main door. Only the older shook their head.

"It's gonna be a long journey..."

 

The plane already went up. Suho and Chorong sit at their place leisurely.

"Are you sleepy ?" 

"Ani, I'm just tired. I've to make sure everything was settled. I'm just worried for the girls. It's was first time I go travel without them..."

"I feel you..." .Then both of them fall asleep. After a few hours, they woke up.

"Get enough sleep ?" Suho asked while stretching his body. Chorong nod.

"Omo, my face is so mess..."Chorong took out mirror from her bag and fix herself.

"You still look pretty....". Suddenly, the stewardess came to them.

"Are you hungry ? Would like to order some food ?. She give them a menu. Suho take a look to the menu. Chorong look up to the stewardess and noticed her shirt was and showing her cleavage. Chorong already rolling her eyes. Chorong knows exactly why she doing that. For god sake, beside her is leader of most popular boy band, and not forget to tell, he freaking handsome plus rich. He have a good package. When she look at Suho, he doesn't know anything and just engrossed with the menu.

"What do you want to eat ?" Chorong controlled her face.

"I just want this and this..." she pointed.

"Arasso, we just order this...". Suho give back the menu to her with his angelic smile. Chorong already pissed off. Of course the stewardess smile like a idiot.

"Wait..." Chorong call her before she go.

"Nde, do you need anything else, Miss ?" Suho also look at her and find her frowning.

"Do you feel hot ?"

"Ani, why Miss ?"

"Then, why your shirt is ?" The stewardess startled. She remain silent. 

"Are you trying to seduce him ?" Chorong pointed at Suho. Suho already feel tensed up between them.

"Jagi---...."

"I'm sorry Miss...." the stewardess go away. Chorong keep hugging herself. Suho speaks first,

"I---" Chorong cut him.

"If you want to defend her, I'm off.." Chorong look out the view (she sit beside the window)

"I'm not, Let her be. We're to enjoy our honeymoon right ? Don't let anything bother us,okay ?" Chorong nod like a child. Then the food was serve, by another stewardess.

 

They arrived at Charles De Gaulle Airport. Once landing, they go straight to the hotel. The worker send them until in front of the room. When they open the door, they were shocked because the room was decorated nicely. There are a petal of roses spread on the bed with a couple of swan kissing made from the towel. It's very lovely, suitable for honeymoon couple. Even from the balcony, they can see a full view of Paris. Chorong look at the view in awe.

"Are you happy ?" Suho put his arms around her.

"More than that...". Chorong leans her head on his chest. They rest a bit before heading out. First destination is Museum du Lourue (The Lourue Museum). The museum was full with the art and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter