Chapter 14

WGM SURONG CP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was at the backyard and do some exercise while Chorong at the kitchen preparing for their breakfast. Then Chorong go to bedroom to pick her phone but her mother call,

"Chorong-ah, are you coming over ?"

"Yes mom. I'm coming with Joonmyeon..."

"Is he already knew about Jaehyun ?"

"Yes, I already explain everything to him..."

"Arasso, we talk about this later...". Both of them hang up. Chorong sit at the edge of the bed. The tears slowly falling down from her cheecks.

"What I'm going to do now ? Jaehyun-ah, mianei...". Suho done with his exercise and walk into their house. He look at the kitchen and saw the breakfast  was ready but he didn't find Chorong. He went to their bedroom and saw Chorong hugging her knees. Then he heard sobbing from her.

"Jagiya, are you okay ?...". Without saying anything Chorong hugged Suho toghtly and buried her face on his chest. Suho who doesn't know anything just caressed her hair until she felt calm.

"I'm afraid...." Then Suho know why she cry.

 

The car stopped infront Park's house. Before that, Chorong asked a PD to postpone the filming because she do not ready yet to faced her son. But then, the PD refuse because Suho already had another schedule to attend. Chorong took a deep breath and sigh. Suho realise how nervous she was then hold her hand.

"I'm here....". Chorong smile at him. Then she pressed the bell button. Without a second, Chorong's parent came out and greeted them.

"Chorong-ah, you're here..." Mrs Park hug her daughter. While Suho and Mr Park shake their hands.

"Annyeong Mr/Mrs Park..." Suho bow at them.

"JUst call us mom and dad. We're family now..." replied Mr Park. Suho nod shyly. They heading to living room. Mrs Park already prepared drinks and some dessert to welcome them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Suho oppa..." one young girl came down from upstairs.

"Ohh, annyeonghaseyo..Chorong dongsaeng right ?" 

"Ahh, nde..Park Sunghee imnida..."

"Yeobo, she's a big fan of EXO. She went to all EXO concert...." tell Chorong.

"Unnie, why you tell him. It's embrassed.." Suho chuckle look at Park sisters.

"Sunghee-ah, this is present for you..." Suho give her the latest of EXO album with a sign of all members. Don't forget individual posters and even a short letters from them.

"Wahhh, daebak. Thanks oppa..."

"Mom, Dad, here your presents....." Suho give them the present he already prepared.

"I don't know what both of you exactly like. So, I asked my mom to shooping with me..."

"Aigoo, Joonmyeon-ah..don't worry. I accepted whatever you give to me..." Suddenly, a kid voice was interrupted them.

"Mum~~~...." a kid around 2 years old come out from his playroom and go directly to Chorong.

"Jaehyun-ah...."Chorong pull him closer and hug him.

"Mum. who is this ?" asked Jaehyun while pointed at Suho. He feel confused because of unfamiliar face. Chorong looks hesitately. Then Suho make a move.

"Annyeong Jaehyun-ah..I'm your mother husband..."

"So, you're my dad...?" Jaehyun already feel excited.

"Yes, you can call me dad..." Then Jaehyun go to Suho and sit on his lap. Everyone there were gasped at Jaehyun action. Before this, Jaehyun was very timid kid. He took a time to feel comfortable with strangers but then he only meet Suho a few minutes ago and he already behave like they know ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter