Sequel

Your wolf

Hi everyone! I decided to continue this story of mine, I hope you will like that too.

It is called: The secret of the witches

 

"Mom! Why...?" you started, but she didn't let you finish it.

"They found us, ____-ah! We have to go. Come, meet me at that place! We will do the spell, remove all of our traces and disappear" she said.

"But what about Chan...?" you asked.

"____-ah! We will come back to them. But for now, we have to leave. Don't worry, they won't remember, you know, I've done this before" she answered.

"Okay, I'm on my way, mom. Bye!" you said and ended the call. You felt the sadness almost break you, because you had to leave your mate, but you didn't have a choice. You couldn't risk his life, no matter what. You felt his worry over the bond, because he felt your sadness. You tried to suppress your feelings and reassure him you were fine, before you blocked a little your bond so he won't feel what you are up to. I'm doing this for him, you thought, when the guilt started to build up in your heart. I have to go...


A half years after you almost got killed by Jisang, the cousin of the leaders of the vampire clan, you were living with Chanyeol, and you had a happy life together. But one night, when he was out in the town for patrol, you got a call from your mother what changed your life again. You were in a bigger danger than ever, and you couldn't drag your mate into that. So you and your mother had to leave, but it's only possible, when all of your friends and even your father forgets you. You leave the town with your mother, but not everything goes the way you want it to. Because your stalkers are much more dangerous that you can imagine and they doesn't give up easily. You have to be smarter, faster, stronger to fight with them, because too much depends on it.

 




 

I hope you will like it too ^^