The unexpected result

Your wolf

"Hello witch girl, you are not in Sleeping Beauty mode anymore?" Tao asked as you were walking into the house, and someone threw a pillow to his face. "What? Come on, it was a joke. You guys have no sense of humor" he said while he was rolling his eyes. You gave him a gentle smile. "See? She's smiling. She knows, it was... okay, okay, okay I will shut up now." 

You were thinking back what happened yesterday night. After your mother healed you, and Chanyeol made sure you're okay, your mother said thank you to him and hugged him. he was so surprised, he almost fell in his own feet. His face and his cute elf ears turned to red when your mother gave him a kiss on his cheek. For once, he didn't try to stay near to you, he was so nervous, that he wanted to go home as fast as he can. When your father arrived home he was nowhere to be found.

After both of your parents were home, you told them what happened to you, and you came to the wolves because of the exact same reason: to tell them, what happened. You thought they need to know too, they deserved it because they saved your life and you were sure they had a lot of questions. But when you found them in this morning - okay not them just Kris and Luhan - you would never think they will invite you to their home. In fact, Kris invited you to his home, like you were on of his friends. You found it a little weird and you asked about it, but he just said: "You were in our home yesterday so were your father so why shouldn't I invite you there? It has no point anymore." Well, you couldn't agree more. Even if you were unconscious, your father knew the way in.

"Tao, please stop joking and show us what you and Yixing found yesterday!" Kris said, and the younger pulled out something from his bag which was laying next to him on the bed. "After Chanyeol-ie hyung and Minseok hyung ran away, with the witch, we tried to find something about her attacker. This box was laying on the ground, it was open" Tao said, and showed everyone the little box.

You felt your world spin around because you recognised the box. You saw it a plenty of times in the castle, it belonged to Daesung. How could this box end up on the ground where you got almost killed?

"Chanyeol, did you sniff the box? Then do it!" Luhan said, and Chanyeol did what he was told. When he felt the familiar smell he stiffened. It was the same smell what he sensed on the bracelet too, and an other smell probably from the vampire who droped it. "It's the same. The bracelet smells like this too. It has, of course more than one smell on it, but I can tell, one of the smells is the same as the one on the bracelet." You were shocked. So someone stole it from Daesung, or what? Because you couldn't believe he would do all of that.

"____! What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked worriedly, and Chanyeol immediately turned to see you. "No, it's just... I know that box. I know who is the owner and it is no way that he could do that to..." you started, but Kris cut you off. "Who is it? Please, tell us!" he said to you with excitement in his voice.

"It's Daesung's box, he is one of the leaders. But he couldn't do all of that to anyone. He is a kind and funny and always happy person, he always makes fun of everyone and tells jokes, he is like  a ray of sunshine. He couldn't hurt anybody. maybe someone stole it from him" you stated condfidently.

"Okay, okay, let's not talk about it now. First, I think you should tell us, what happened to you yesterday. We all know what can you do with your powers, and still only two vampires could take you down so easily? It has to be a reason for that" Kris said and the others were nodding.

"It was because of the jadeite" you said on a low voice.

"What? You are allergic for the jade?" Jongin asked.

"No, it's not jade, it's lot more rare than that. The jadeite is mostly deep green colored, and it is the only gem what can stop the witches powers. If it's near, I can't even stand. It's like I lose all of my strength, and I fall to the ground. What do you think, how could the vampires and wolves kill all those witches in the past?" you asked quietly.

"What? Kiling them?" Sehun asked surprised.

"You don't know the story? Then I tell you. In the past, there were much more witches on the planet, but they all lived in peace. They always helped the people around them, they were healers, and protecters for the innocent ones. But with time, a few not so kind witches appeared, and they were really dangerous. The whole species slowly got sick, there were too many mad witches, who harmed the innocent people, tortured them, and killed them. The wolves couldn't see it anymore, they were alwaysthe protectors of the humans, and even the vampires couldn't bare it, the witches attacked them too. So they tried to stop the crazy witches, but they all failed until a young and pure witch didn't find the jadeite. It took away not just her witch powers but it prevented her to move, it made her weak like she has no longer strength in her body. Her wolf friend found her a few hours later still unable to move. The wolf boy quickly carried her away from the mine of the jadeite, and with every step the pure witch felt better. After the wolf boy took his friend to a safe place, he went back for those gems, and took as much as he could.

His father was a smith so he made steel boxes for the gems, which didn't let through the power of the stones. With those gems the wolves and the vampires successfully killed all the mad and dangerous witches, and after that, they locked away all of the gems. There was peace again, but the world didn't forget, and soon all of the witches were marked as dangerous and crazy people, and everyone treated them like that. Sometimes they still used those gems for killing witches, but it was not because of the justice anymore, it was from fear. They couldn't decide who was good and who was mad anymore, so that's why the witches have to hide from the world." You finished the story with a deep sigh. It was a painful tale for you, because this was the reason why everybody was afraid from you once they found out who you are. And that's why your father had to leave his pack with your mother. It was not always easy to hide in the woods and just try to hide your true self from everyone.

"Well... I... I don't even know what to say after this" Joonmyun said.

"You don't have to say anything. I didn't tell it to you because I wanted you to feel sorry. I just wanted to explain how that game effects me" you said gently.

"So are you saying, that that little stone can make you fall to the ground and be so weak so you can't even move?" Jongdae asked in shock and you nodded.

"It wouldn't be a problem if the culprit didn't have that gem, but he or she does, which means..." you started.

"Which means you can't go anywhere without me!" Chanyeol said. "From now on, I will be your personal bodyguard."

"Chanyeol-ssi! I don't need a stupid bodyguard to..." you started but Chanyeol cut you off again. "First, it's Chanyeol oppa for you. Second, I'm not stupid. And third, I don't care what you think about it, because I won't leave you alone unless you hurt me so much so I can't follow you." Everybody seemed shocked. No one knew what happened with him to be this protective with you except Kris.

"Alright, than let's do it your way Chan-ie!" Kris said and everyone was even more shocked.

"Hyung, what is going on? You would never agree to this, it's not like you to not even try to stop him" Jongin said.

"Well, she is his mate, so no matter what I say..." Kris started but the rest of his words was lost in the chaos because everyone shouted or screamed.

"Mate?" Chanyeol asked when the noises became more quiet.

"Don't tell me, you didn't realise it!" Kris said with a smile on his face. Chanyeol just sat there in silent. He couldn't even say a single word, he was still processing what Kris said. You were in shock too. You never thought, the unreasonable attraction you felt for him was just your instinct trying to tell you he is your mate. But now, you looked back, and everything made sense. "Oh my god!" you whispered and covered your mouth with your hand.

"Jesus, you are so clueless, both of you" Kris said and Minseok let out a chuckle. He was suspecting it, but he was not sure till now. "So that's why, hyung acted so weird around her" Jongin said with a big smile. "I thought he caught some weird disease." Everyone laughed at it except you and Chanyeol, who just throwed a pillow at him, which made them laugh even harder.

"Stop teasing! We have other problems to solve! Than agreed. Chanyeol, you will stay with your witch and protect her. And ____-ah! Please, could you talk with the vampires to let him go inside their castle and meet everybody? He knows all of the smells which was around the crime scene. He could recognise the owner of them" Kris was asking you.

"I don't know. I mean, the leaders will agree, but the others who live there will be not happy about it. Isn't it dangerous for Chanyeol-ss... I mean for oppa?" you asked.

"Don't worry, I can handle it" Chanyeol stated with a reassuring smile.

"Okay, than at first just let him meet with the leaders of the clan! But not in the palace" Kris said, and you nodded. "Okay, give me a few minutes, I will call them" you said and dragged out your phone from your pocket.

"Hey, Jiyong oppa!" you started.

"Are you alright? Why didn't you call? You said, you will!" Jiyong seemed very worried. You heared a few noises in the background. You looked out on the window. It was dark now, which means they could go somewhere.

"I'm fine, don't worry! There was... something happened and I couldn't call. By the way, where are you? There are strange noises..." you said to him and glanced to the wolves. They were all ears, you were sure, they heared everything what you and Jiyong talked about.

"We are out in the town. We were trying to find you. You didn't answer your phone" he stated. That was true. You thought it can wait, because you had important things to do and you wanted to call him after this meeting.

"I'm sorry! But... just don't be angry, okay?" you started and he hissed. "I came to the wolves."

"You did what?!" he shouted so loud you had to take the phone away from your ears. "I said it's dangerous and don't do it! They could have killed you!" He was really upset.

"I know, but... look... just listen!" you raised your voice too, because he didn't want to listen what you said. "I'm here with them right now too."

"Are they keeping you there? What do they want? If they hurt you, I swear..." he shouted again.

"Could you listen for a minute?" you asked annoyed. "Thanks! So, I am here with them, and no, they don't want to hurt me. We found a few things, and they agreed to share this information with you. They want to meet you somewhere to talk. Is it possible?" you asked.

"Where?" he asked after a minute in silent. You looked at Kris for an answer. "We could meet at the edge of the forest and then just go to the glade" he said.

"So you are really with them" Jiyong sighed. "Alright, give us ten minutes and we will be there."

"Okay. Than, see you later!" you said, and he hung up.

"Chanyeol, Minseok, Tao! Change to your wolf formes and go with ____-ah! We will wait on the glade" Kris said. 

Ah, hyung! Why can't I go? Waiting is boring" Sehun said, and Jongin nodded.

"Chanyeol goes because of his mate, Tao, because he is the most skilled fighter, and Minseok, because he is the oldest and the strongest. And he is not hot headed like the other too. Satisfied?" Kris said, because telling the reasons were the fastest way to make them accept it.

"Hyung! So I'm hot headed? I'm just bold" Tao argued, but Kris made him go silent with a strong gaze, and they were starting to get out of the house to change into wolves. "____-ssi! Stay in the house for a minute! We will change and somebody will call you out, when we are done" Kyungsoo said. You understood why he asked that from you and you suppressed a smile. They didn't want you to see them .

"Then just... bark when you are ready" you said.

"We are not dogs!" Jongdae said with a grimace, the others just laughed at it.

After they changed and called you out, you and the three boys were on your way to the edge of the forest. You were a little worried, because you forgot to tell them which part you will meet, but when you reached the nearestpart of the edge, you saw the five vampires patiently waiting a few meters away.

"Oppa!" you rushed to them with a smile. Chanyeol was running with you too, and you felt, he didn't like when you said oppa to them.

"____-ah! Come on, let me see you! They didn't hurt you, right?" Jiyong was very worried and he grabbed both of your arms and were seeking for injuries. Chanyeol growled a little. "Why is the dog this close to you?" Seungri asked, and all three of the wolves were growling very loudly. "They're wolves, oppa!" you said with a small smile.

"Anyway, let's go! I am glad, they are willing to talk with us" Yongbae said.

"Minseok-ssi! Please, show the way!" you said, and the said one nodded.

It took about three or four minutes to reach your destination. The vampires tried to ask you, what happened, but you always said, you will tell everything when you meet the others. After a few tries, they gave up, and you walked peacefully in the woods. You often glanced to Chanyeol, who seemed very nervous, and didn't leave your side on the whole way. He often eyed the vampires, and he growled every time when one of them were coming a little closer to you.

Finally you reached the glade, where the other warriors waited for you in their human forms.

"Greetings!" Jiyong said with a small bow. "Chanyeol, Minseok, Tao! Go, change!" Kris ordered them, but Chanyeol didn't want to move. He whined a little, but Kris gave him a stonr stare. It was a warning not to disobey, and Chanyeol got the massage. However he didn't want to let you so close to the vampires, so he walked behind you, and began to push you gently with his nose till you were standing near to Kris and Sehun. After he was done with it, he went into the woods to change and take his clothes up too. When all three of them were on the glade again, Kris started to speak.

"We were inviting you here, because we wanted to tell you what we found and try to know more about the case" he began, his strong voice was full with dominance.

"We are glad, you let us speak" Jiyong answered.

"First, we have to tell you, what happened with ____-ssi yesterday night." You sighed a little. Now was your time to speak and you were sure they won't like it. You breathed deeply and started to tell them the happenings. They were quite shocked when they heared you were almost killed, but they let you to finish the story. You told them everything from why you were there, and why you couldn't use your powers, and that the wolves saved you. You told them, Chanyeol brought you to your mother who healed you, but you let out that part where they brought you to their homes. You thought, they don't want the vampires know, that you know where they live.

"But it's not all! We found this where she was attacked" Kris said, and took out the box from his bag.

"That's..." Seunghyun said, and every vampires was frozen for a few seconds.

"I know!" you said, "It's Daesung's. The gem was inside this box, oppa. Did someone steal this from you?" you asked and he nodded slightly.

"Really? Who? When?" Seungri asked surprised.

"Maybe a month ago... I don't know" Daesung stated.

"Well, the box smelles like the bracelet we found when our girls were killed" Kris stated. "Could you let one of us to sniff you and test it's your smell or not?"

"Impossible! He would never do that! Especially not with our ___." Yongbae said,but Jiyong raised his hand, and he stayed silent.

"Dae... show them, it wasn't you!" Jiyong said with gentle eyes, and Daesung took a few steps forward. Chanyeol went to meet him and sniffed the air near to him. He stiffened, and stared Daesung with round and angry eyes. Then he started shaking. "Chanyeol!" you said in fear. "Chanyeol-ah, what is it?" Yixing asked.

"It's him!" he shouted and he tossed Daesung to one of the trees. Every wolves growled and they were ready to jump on the vampires, they were ready to change quickly and fight with them, you realised and you rushed to Chanyeol to calm him down a little.

"Chanyeol, please! Calm down! It wasn't him, it can't be. Right, Daesung oppa?" you asked, but Daesung didn't even move. He had his head turned down.

"Daesung, answer!" Jiyong shouted, and the said one lifted his head, and you finally saw his eyes which was full with guilt.

"I didn't do it, princess. But... The box, the bracelet, and the stone was mine" he confessed and you froze. It can't be, you thought, it can't be! He couldn't do it!

"No... NO!" you shouted. "How could you? You know what tha jadeite can do with me! And you still had one? Why? Don't you trust me?" you almost cried. Now you didn't even tried to stop Chanyeol, both of your arms were hanging next to you.

"I... I found it. It was way before we met you. There were this group of vampires who tried to attack us, and we won against them and I found it in one of his pockets. I just thought... Maybe in the future we can use it..." he said.

"Against me?!" you asked. Chanyeol lifted his arms to wrap around you, his whole body was tensed.

"No! I never thought about using it against you. Why would I? I loved you, no, I love you, you are my little sister, and I would never harm you. But... what should I have done with it? Drop away? So someone else could find it and use it? Maybe against you? And what if a bad whitch comes? That's why I kept it. I swear I could never use it on you" he said with a loud and desperate voice.

"And what about the bracelet, Dae. How do you even know, it's yours? They didn't show it yet" Seunghyun asked.

"I just... I lost mine, that's why I think..." ha said nervously. "There is something you hide from us, I know it" Jiyong said "And I will figure it out."

"We will lock you into your room, and you can't come out!" Seunghyun said.

"Why do we have to let you do it? He confessed. He killed three of our girls and he tried to kill the witch! The killer is ours, and we will take care of him" Kris said in a deep voice.

"No! He said, the things are his, but he never siad he did it. We are not sure about it. There are missing pieces in it, and that's why we have to investigate a little more. Please! He is our brother. If he did all of this, he will be punished. But we have to be sure about it, before we act" Jiyong said. "Please, give us a few days!"

"Fine! You get a week, but not more. We will investigate together, but if we don't find anything, then you will give him to us" Kris said. 

"Alright. Now we will go back to the castle, if there's any other thing, you want to tell us, just do it now!" Jiyong said, while Seungri and Yongbae grabbed Daesung who didn't even tried to fight with it. He accepted what was waiting for him.

You were still in shock. You just couldn't believe he could do this. Your heart hurt, you barely could breathe. You still didn't believe it, but every evidence said the other way. It has to be an other reason, you thought and you ran to them. "____-ah!" Chanyeol shouted, and caught you. "Oppa. please! Let me go, I wnat to go with them, I have to find an answer!" you said, and he hought about it. "Than I go with you" he said, but Jiyong interrupted.

"You can't come in, Chanyeol-ssi. We won't let you inside our home" Jiyong said. "Oppa..." you tried to convince him, but he still refused. Chanyeol thought about it a little. Than he just went to you and bite your neck strong enough to leave a mark on your skin. You felt something weird to spread from the bite, and your legs went weak, you almost fell, but he held you tight. He didn't let go of you, he kept his teeth in you till you felt warm all over in your body. About a minute later he reliesed you from his teeth and the mark on your skin, and even that slight pain was gone. You touched your skin where he bite you, but there was nothing on it.

"What did you do?" you asked confused.

"He marked you! Now you truly are his mate" Minseok said.

"You are what?" Seunghyun asked. "Later" you replied and you were catching up to them. "Wait for me, I change, and I will go with you" Chanyeol said.

"I told you..."Jiyong started, but Chanyeol just rolled his eyes. "I won't go inside the castle, but I can accompany her to the door" he said, and you felt a little annoyed. Wait... You felt annoyed? Why? "____-ah, relax! I can feel, you're nervous, what's wrong?" he asked.

"You can feel?" you asked.

"Yeah, I can feel it through the bond" he answered. Now you got it. He marked you, and made you his true mate, because he wanted to feel you.

"So you can feel hat she feels through your bond as mates?" Seungri asked still holding Daesung who didn't even lift his head up after they grabbed him.

"Yes. We are linked together. I can feel her emotions, and I can feel if she's in danger too" Chanyeol explained, and went to the woods to change, so you can get going.

"We are going now, I bet, he can reach us quickly" Jiyong said, and you waved your good byes to the wolves while going with them. When you were out of earshot, Daesung lifted his head, and stared at Jiyong. "Hyung, I didn't do it" he whispered. "I know, Dae, but we have to prove it to them" Jiyong said. A few moments later when Chanyeol reached you, you were still caught in your thoughts. Chanyeol poked you with his nose, he was nervous about you beeing too silent. You caressed his head. You didn't even know what to believe anymore, but you made a promise to yourself.

You will figure out, the truth.

 




 

Sooooo, it became a little tonger than the previous ones, I hope you don't mind it. I only plan a few more chapters before I end this story, so I hope you will enjoy the rest of it, and you enjoyed this one too.

Have a nice day, everyone!

Ps.: I used this gem because it's rare on the planet, I hope you don't mind it: http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/game-of-stones/jadeite/