Daylight hours

Your wolf

Okay, maybe this wasn't a good idea, you thought, but now I won't turn back. You were walking in the woods, you tried to find the wolf pack but you didn't exactly know where they lived. You only tried to follow their scent. But it was all over the forest, so you tried to smell were are the strongest smells. It was a difficult thing to do, and you were only a half wolf. You could have use your witch powers but you thought that they wouldn't like it. You tried to be as careful as you could, and you tried to show them with your acts that you don't want to hurt them.

You decided that you should go to them when the sun is up, because you didn't want your vampire friends go after you if they found out. And maybe the wolves will notice that too.

But when you still wondered in the woods after the second hour passed you were a little hopeless to find them. It was almost noon and you started to get hungry too. You started to think that maybe you should go home, eat and come back, when you felt it. Someone was there, you could feel the presence of a wolf and you let out a tiny smile. They found you, you thought and you turned to see the wolf who was standing now behind you.

"I don't want a trouble" you started, "I only want to talk with your leaders. Is it possible?" you asked slowly. The wolf growled while showing his big sharp teeth, but then it was starting to go somewhere and when you didn't go with it, it stopped to look at you and nodded. You happily followed him. It only walked so you can follow him by walking, it stayed next to you, and often looked at you. It obviously didn't trust you, but you understood it. It lead you deep into the forest to a quite big glade, where other wolves waited for you.

Just as you thought, they didn't meet you at their home, it would take too much trust from them. For your surprise you started to look the three wolves you knew from earlier especially the chocolate brown one, Chanyeol. You found him at the edge of the glade, and you smiled at him. But he remained where he was, his head turned down as he had a big problem. You didn' know why, but you wanted to go to him and comfort him. But now you had other things to do.

"Hello everyone, I'm ____! It's nice to meet you!" you started. You weren't sure how to tell them what you wanted. "I suspect that you all know what I am, but I want to make sure, that I don't want to hurt you, or even try it. I'm here to speak with you about something."

"Cut the crap, witch, we know you are working for the blood ers!" someone stated, and you turned to see him. It was the alpha, and you weren't happy about it. Last time, when you met, he was the most suspicious about you. He was in his human form with Minseok, the other man you knew. Both of them had a dark expression on their faces, and it scared you. 

"Look, I know, how it looks like, but the clan doesn't want a war. They don't know, who did it, they asked me to help them find the killer." You tried to convince them, but you had almost zero chance for that. All of them came closer and closer to you, so you were trapped in the middle of them.

"We don't believe you. Who else could cover the clues this much than the leaders of the vampires?" asked Kris with a scary face. You turned around. They still was coming closer to you, every wolves seemed angry and ready to the fight. Even Chanyeol did the same as the rest of them, so you knew, you didn't have a chance. But you didn't give up, not yet.

"Please, if we could talk about it instead of the fight... Look I'm not even trying to use my powers, can't you see that? And the sun! I choosed this time when the sun is up. You know that the vampires can't come out now to help me. Why do you think I did that?" you asked but it had no effect on Kris. Minseok however seemed a little confused about what you said, and turned to whisper something to Kris. But the alpha was not convinced. The wolves were just a few steps away, they all tensed as if they wanted to jump on you. "Chanyeol, please!" you said desperately looking into his eyes, and for a second you saw something in his eyes. He listened, he cared, hi didn't want to hurt you, but Kris gave them the command: "Kill her!"

You were on your knees, trying to cover your face while you created a shield with your power. They tried to bite you, but they only could reach your shield. You saw Chanyeol too, he didn't try to attack you, he wanted to come nearer to you, his eyes seemed desperate, and he whined. If he could just give you a little space between two wolves so you could run away, you thought, but then a bright line stole your attention. It was fire, and you was even more scared. No no no no no! They will get hurt, you thought and this was the last thing you wanted.

"____!" you heared your mom shouting as she pushed the wolves to the ground.

" No, mom, please don't!" you shouted back. you were on your feet again, and ran to your mom to stop her. In the corner of your eyes you saw Chanyeol to run towards you, so as your mom who thought, he was going to hurt you and lifted her hand to stop him. "NOOO!" you screamed and jumped in front of him and quickly created a shield to protect both of you. But your mom were so much stronger than you, and her powers knocked you and Chanyeol down. You felt something flowing on your back, and you heard your mother scream but you didn't care about it, you just wanted to know that Chanyeol is okay.

You felt a wet nose poking you from under and relief washed over you. So he was fine, or at least fine anough to care about your injuries. You were standing up and Chanyeol did the same, and after you both stood on your feet, you were searching for injuries on him, but you didn't find a single one. You sighed. "Thank god, you're okay!" you said relieved, just when your mother reached you. You immediately jumped in front of him so your mother can't hurt him. "Mom, please stop it!" you said, while Chanyeol tried to get in front of you, so he could protect you and not the other way around. You used your power to keep him behind you.

"Oh dear lord, you're bleeding, honey, let me heal you! Why did you do that?" your mom asked almost crying, because she hurt you. "I didn't want you to hurt... them." You turned around and saw that every wolves were in the air unable to move or speak.

"Mom, please, let them go! I didn't want to hurt them!" you repeated. "That's why I didn't fight back. I just wanted to speak with them, but they don't trust me. Please, mom, don't tell me, they got hurt!" You were scared. You were afraid that any of them had an injury or more and that was the last thing you wanted.

"The only one who got hurt is you, so why don't you let me heal you?" your mother asked impatient. But you were stubborn. "Let. Them. Go! Please!" you said taking a brake after every word. Your mother sighed. You were as stubborn as your father, and she knew it, so she motioned with her hand and all of them were placed gently on the ground.

Some of the wolves whined a little and you were sure it was from the fear, others were just standing there silently. Minseok seemed shocked, and even Kris were surprised, he didn't say a word. "Now, can I - finally - heal you?" you're mother asked, and you let her do it, while you were setting Chanyeol free.

As soon as he was released he tried to investigate your body for other injuries. He looked like a puppy right now, and you smiled at the thought.

"I'm fine, relax! I got a little injured but my mother is really good in healing." you said.

"Okay, It's done. Let's go!" your mom said, and grabbed one of your hands. "Mom, i need to..." "No, you're coming home. Now." she said and pulled you to the right direction to your house. You wanted to stay, you looked back to see Chanyeol in total confusion - or at least youthink he was confused - and you made a last attempt to pull out your hand from your mother's but she hold it tight, and you couldn't set yourself free. Well, maybe they will think about what happened today, you thought and followed your mother sadly.


"What the hell was that?" Kris asked a few minutes after you and your mother disappeared. Chanyeol still stodd there, his head turned down. He didn't want to let you go, just like the first time you met, he wanted to stick close to you, but something always came in the way.

"Well, I think we should speak about it, because I think she just proved she doesn't want us to get hurt by protecting Chanyeol." Minseok stated. Kris couldn't disagree with him. He knew that you did what you did by instinct, because it was the only way you could be that fast. So if you really didn't want to hurt them, moreover you protected one of them with your own body, it means that they thought wrong about you. But then again, why did you meet with the vampires? It didn't make sense. "Okay! Minseok, we should change to our wolf form too, so we can talk." Kris said and he took his clothes off. Minseok did the same and after they were , they changed to wolf.

"Now we can talk freely. First, Chanyeol! Why did you disobey? I know, you didn't want to attack her back then, you tried to save her. I told you to..." Kris said. "I didn't think we do the right thing. We didn't even try to listen her explanation. And I just... couldn't." Chanyeol sighed. He was acting by instinct he didn't even think about it. Yes, when every wolf attacked you, he was trying to give you enough space to run away. Even if he thought that you are with the enemy, he just couldn't hurt you.

"You are acting very strangely recently." Minseok stated. "He was terrified when Kris hyung gave the command to kill her. We all could sense it" Tao said and the others nodded. "No way!" Kris said mostly just to himself, and everyone looked at him. "What happened?" Luhan asked confused. "What? No... nothing." Kris seemed confused too being a little lost in his own head. "Hyung!" Jongin tried to make him tell what he was thinking. "No, it's okay. Chanyeol we will talk about you later. We should concentrate to our real problem. If she doesn't want to hurt us, than why does she help the blood ers?" Kris asked.

"Maybe she thinks, what she said. She said something, like the leaders of them doesn't know, who is the killer and try to find him or her. Maybe she thinks like that. Maybe they are lying to her." Sehun said. "Oh! It makes sense. She tries to help them to find the culprit, but they just use her for... something. Yeah, it is possible." Kris said.

"And what if they really don't know? Maybe there is someone in the clan who did that, and the leaders doesn't know who, and they try to find out" Yixing said. "Well it is possible too, but I don't think so. Why would they care?" Luhan asked. "Because they don't want a war? You know, in a war they can lose a lot of people just as we could. I heard about them a little. They are not into the fights. And we lived in peace with them for a long time and they didn't cause any trouble to us." Kyungsoo said.

"Okay, so we have two theories. I don't even know which one is the right one. Any other ideas?" Kris asked. Everybody stayed quiet. "Then what should we do?"

"It's not enough for me if we just kill some random vampires. I want the killer's head" Chanyeol said heatedly.

"Okay, so we have to find the killer. Do you think, the witch would help us?" Kris asked. Chanyeol got excited. Is he offering to work with her?

"I think, we can ask her" ha said in a better mood.

"Okay, we will, but everyone be careful with her! We are still not sure what she wants, we can't trust her completely. So, if you want to talk with her, bring her here or to an other place but don't bring her home!" Kris warned. Chanyeol was happy. Even if they don't trust you completely, this meant that he can meet you more often, and for some unknown reason it made him happy. You were the only one, who could make him to forget what happened with his sister even if it is just temporary.

"Alright, then I choose four members to cooperate with her. Chanyeol, Minseok, Tao, Yixing. You will work with her. Try to convince her to work together first. Chanyeol, you know the smell of the vampires, you were there after it happened. It would be great if you could get inside the castle to try to find the owner of the scent. But be careful! Minseok will be in charge, so all three of you have to listen what he says, understood?" Kris said and they nodded. "Okay, Minseok! I will give you the bracelet. I finally got it from the police. It has more scents now on it, but the original is still there, Chanyeol knows which one is that. Try to find who is the owner of it!" "Alright, we will" Minseok said. "But I don't think we can do a lot of things know. Her mother won't let us near their house, so we have to wait for her to come out. It can't tak too much time though. She seemed desperate to find the killer. She will come out, I'm sure" he said.

"Okay, then we should go home to rest a little and the four of you will patrol the town tonight" Kris said and they were on their way.

Chanyeol had mixed feelings. He was very excited to meet you again and spend a lot of time together, but he was also sad and angry because of his sister. He hoped that they will find the culprit soon, and he can tear him apart as revenge. Maybe that will calm him and he can forget about the guilt because he couldn't protect his little sister.

 




 

Oooookay, the third one is out. Did you like it? I hope so.

Please let me know what you think about it.

Have a nice day! :D