The third night

Your wolf

"Chanyeol, listen to me!" said Kris while he was binding Chanyeol's clothes to his wolf body with a long rope. "Be careful with her! I only let you to be in the four members because she seemed to care about you. Don't trust her compleately, you understand me?" Kris repeated the warning what he said so many times, that Chanyeol just rolled his eyes, but he nodded. They were preparing for the night patrol in the city.

Chanyeol felt excited. This whol he can work with you thing meant that he can spend a lot of times with you and it made him feel better. Yes, he had to find out who killed his sister and whenever he thought about her he always fel sad angry and guilty. But with you, everything felt better. He still felt those bad feelings too, but you made it more bearable. He felt a little more like his usual self not the always depressed guy who lost his beloved sister.

"Alright, are you done?" Minseok asked Chanyeol. All four of them were in their wolf formes ready to go to the patrol. All of them had their clothes binded on their body just in case they need to change into their human form. "Then let's go!" Minseok said and the four wolves began to run towards the city. The ran together at first, but when they reached the city they were divided into two groups. Minseok and Chanyeol ran together on one side of the town, Tao and Yixing ran on the other side.

The first hour was quiet. Everything seemed normal and peaceful. They didn't find you in the town yet, but it was okay, because the evening was young, they had a lot of time to ran into you so they were not worried. In the second hour Tao and Yixing found a human who almost killed a woman, but it was an easy case, they handled it very easy. The woman was grateful to the two huge wolves and it was just added to the other great stories about these giant wolves who protected the town every night. 

In the third hour Chanyeol found an interesting scent near thewest side of the forest. It was definately a vampire, so they started to follow where it lead them. They didn't have to run too much, when they heard a scream and Chanyeol was scared to death when he realised it was your voice. he startes to sprint to you and he finally smelled your scent too. It was just covered with the vampires' smell. "Chanyeol, wait for me!" Minseok shouted because he couldn't keep up with him and slowly started to fall behind. Tao and Yixing started to run faster too, so they can help them, but they were quite far.

Chanyeol was the first who arrived where you were attacked by two vampires. One of them were on your neck to out every drop of your blood, the other just stood there he had something in both of his hands. Once they realised they're not alone, they both lifted their heads to see the huge wolf running towards them, they were frightened to see, it doesn't slow down. The one who drank your blood stood up immediately and both of them started to run away from the enormous wolf, they knew they're running for their lives.

As soon as Chanyeol reached them he jumped on the vampire who still had a lot of your blood on his lips, and bit down his head. Then he tore apart his whole body. After he finished, he wanted to go after the other vampire, but he heard a quiet whimper from you, and he turned to see your injuries. He cried out loudly, you had a huge bite on your neck, and you were barely breathing. He layed down next to you, and poked you with his nose. "Hyung! Hyung, please help me!" he shouted, and finally Minseok arrived. "Oh, my god! She lookes terrible, she needs a healer, quickly!" he said "Take her to Soyeon!" Chanyeol said. "But... Kris hyung said, we shouldn't bring her home" Tao said, but when Minseok sent him the image of yours, he falled silent. "Okay, we need to bind her to Chanyeol's back so she can't fall down. Yixing, how far are you?" Minseok asked. "We're almost there" Yixing answered, and true to his words, they were there in less than a minute.

Yixing and Tao turned to their human forms in no time so they can help to put you on Chanyeol's back. "Careful, Tao, she is very wounded" Yixing warned the younger and they carefully lifted you up - after they took down Chanyeol's clothes - and they binded your body to his back. Minseok took Chanyeol's clothes into his mouth, and the two wolves were running to the forest as fast as they could. Tao and Yixing stood there in silent, and they exchanged worried looks, and they started to take off their clothes.

"Chanyeol, please don't run too fast! You can run into other vampires too, and maybe you will need my help" Minseok said. Chanyeol didn't want to slow down, but he knew the elder was right. They needed to stay together so he slowed down a little so Minseok can keep up with him. They reached the forest in five minutes, and it took other two minutes to get to the edge of their territory. Chanyeol's house was at the edge of their village so he headed there. Minseok barked loudly, so a few people came out from their houses. "Hyung!" Jongdae shouted and when Minseok pointed towards Chanyeol's house with his head, he quickly opened the door for the younger.

Chanyeol brought you into his bedroom, Jongdae followed him, and released you. After that, he took you into his arms and put you on the bed. Chanyeol turned to his human form didn't even care that he is . "Yah, Chanyeol-ah! Please take your clothes on!" Jongdae said, and the younger went to the wardrobe and grabbed the first clothes he could find. "Hyung, please, go get Soyeon! She needs a healer." Chanyeol said quietly and Jongdae was quick to run wher he was told.

"What is going on?" Chanyeol heard a loud voice from outside, but he didn't want to go out, he didn't want to leave you alone. But the noises sounded louder with every seconds, so he went out to see what it was.

"Chanyeol, you brought the witch here?! I told you not to! She can be dangerous and you let her in our home? You showed her the way in?" Kris was freaked out. He was shouting all these things without trying to listen any explanations what they had. He didn't listen to Minseok either, or he didn't hear it, Chanyeol didn't know, but he continued without a break. "I told you so many times not to trust her! I have enough of your disobedience. I'm going to kick her witch out right now!" Kris tried to go inside, but Chanyeol stood in his way. The elder wanted to bypass him, but he standed in his way again. "Get out of my way!" Kris shouted, but Chanyeol standed in a figther position and growled. He didn't even think anymore, he did everything by instinct, as he prepared for the fight with his leader.

Kris stopped and just stared. Chanyeol never was like this, he listened always well he was not the rebellious type. Can it be true? That half witch, half wolf, vampire friend girl is his mate? So he thought right on the glade, even if he didn't want to believe it at first. Deep down he knew it. He knew that only one reason can make Chanyeol go against his own brothers. He looked down defeated. Now it was no way Chanyeol would do anything to hurt you, because you were his true mate.

"Kris, would you listen to us for a little?" Minseok asked. "Before you hurt not just Chanyeol, but Kyungsoo too."

"What?" Kris didn't even realised that Kyungsoo jumped between him and Chanyeol to stop them. "Oh, sorry!"

"She is injured. Two vampires attacked her, she was almost killed" Minseok said suspiciously eyeing Chanyeol who still stood in his fighting position.

"What? She is a witch! We all saw, she can beat a lot more vampires at once than just two. What the hell happened?" Now Kris looked confused. "Chanyeol, could you relax a little? I won't hurt your precious witch, I sware!" Chanyeol finally relaxed his body, but he still stood thre steps away from the door.

"We don't know, we only heared her scream and then... well because Chanyeol ran too fast, I didn't see who attacked her, but Chanyeol ripped a vampire apart" Minseok said.

"The one I killed was... out her blood." Chanyeol got shivers from the memory. He felt guilty for not protecting you. A few people hissed because of his words, they all knew, what could have benn the end of it.

"Chan... yeol!" Chanyeol heard a low voice from the house, and he rushed to the bedroom to find a short woman with red hair next to the bed. Finally, he thought, so Jongdae reached her.

"Soyeon! What are you doing here?" Kris asked angrily. Soyeon was Kris's mate and the healer of the pack. She was also quite stubborn so Kris always fought with her when she didn't do what Kris wanted.

"I'm healing a girl, as you can see, love" Soyeon said. She could be really sassy and sarcastic.

"Yeah, but why didn't you wait till I say you can?" Kris asked.

"Well, I'm not your property or your puppy to only act when you say so. I can't not help a sick girl and you know it." Soyeon didn't even look at Kris while speaking, she continued to examine you and try to heal you. But you lost too much blood. Damn, it will take a lot of time for you to heal, she thought, and she can even help with that. She only could just make the healing happen faster but she wasn't sure it's enough for you to stay alive. It's a bad luck seh had to heal a child today who climbed up on a tree and fell off. It took a lot of her energy away.

"So? Can you heal...?" Chanyeol started, but they heard a lot of scared voices and some noises from outside.

"Where is my daughter?" It was a deep, raspy voice full with anger, and everyone except Soyeon ran out to see what's going on. It was an older man, his body was muscular as no other man's in the pack. It was your father, he was still in his human form. but it would take no time for him to change to wolf.

"How did you find her?" Minseok asked carefully.

"I followed her scent. And I found her blood on the streets so I'm asking once again: where is my daughter? And what did you do to her?" he added.

"We didn't do anything to her, she was attacked by vampires. Chanyeol hyung saved her" Kyungsoo said, he had a scared expression on his cute face. Yous father could be very scary when he was angry.

"How bad is it?" your father asked a lot ore calmer. Now he only seemed to be scared for your life.

"Our healer tries to do everything for her, but she had an other case today and she doesn't have left too much energy" Kris said.

"We have to take her to my wife! She can heal her" your father said.

"She is loosing too much blood, it would be risky to take her anywhere" Soyoen said from the door.

"Her mother is a witch, she is the only one who can heal her complately" your father stated.

"I can take her" Chanyeol said. "I'm the fastest in the whole pack."

"Fine, than I tell you where to go." He explained the way to him while he took you in his arms, and started to go out. He didn't change into his wolf form, because he didn't want to waste his time with the binding and they thought it would be the most safe for you. After he heared your father's explanation, he started to run as fast as he can.

Just when he was running out from the vilage, Yixing and Tao arrived in their human forms. "So that's why we hurried that much? We could have slow down!" Tao said while rolling his eyes, but Yixing made him silent with a look.

The whole way took Chanyeol ten minutes and during the entire trip, he held you close to his chest and got scared everytime you whined a little. "Hold on, sweetie we're almost there!" he said when you cried out a little and held you a little tigther.

Your mother were seeing him from the window, and she rushed out just when Chanyeol arrived in front of the house.

"Oh, my... what happened?" she screamed, and Chanyeol layed you down into the grass. "She was attacked by vampires. She lost a lot of blood. Please just... heal her!" Chanyeol asked withsad eyes, and your mother placed her hands on your neck and concentrated. It took her a few minutes to heal you complately, but after she took away her hands from your neck, you started to slowly open your eyes.

Chanyeol showed you one of his brightest smiles, and said: "Welcome back, beautiful!"

 




 

Hello everyone! I hope you liked this part.

It's almost half past midnight here so I'm a little tired, i can barely keep my eyes open, but I just wanted to finish this part before I go to sleep. The editing will have to wait a little, but after it's done too, then I will upgrade this chapter too.

Have a nice day!