Epilogue

Your wolf

"So, he did this, because he didn't like the wolves?" Baekhyun, Chanyeol's best friend asked. You were gathered on the glade again - no other space was big enough for all of you. There was everyone, the twelve wolf warriors, the five vampire brothers, you, Soyeon, and your parents too. You were sitting in Chanyeol's lap, you were resting your head on his chest.

It was the next night after Jisang attacked you and got killed. You were gathered there to discuss the happenings with everyone after that chaotic night in the castle. After Chanyeol, Tao and Jiyong saved you, they wanted to take you to your mother, but you said it's fine, because it was just a bite and you didn't lost that much blood to worry about your life. Yes, you felt dizzy, but you could bear it till you went home to your parents and before that, you wanted to talk with the three boys to at least tell them, Daesung was innocent. But they already figured out - especially when they found you, Jisang and the jadeite in a locked room.

They brought you out of the room, and on the hallway, you saw a lot of wolves running towards you with Jiyong's brothers including Daesung too. All of them were jumping around you excitedly, it was obvious they were worrying about you. You were quick to tell them, you are fine, and because the wolves injuries healed quickly and you were a half wolf, the bite couldn't be seen now.

You tried your best to calm them down, but soon enough Chanyeol was around you, he was poking you with his nose, and you felt that he's worried again, so you said your good byes to them and let Chanyeol walk you home. He stayed with you again at night, after he was telling a few things about the happenings to your parents and your mother helped you to regain your strength.

"Well... you can say, it was the main reason" Seunghyun said, and you were pulled away from your memories to concentrate on the conversation right now.

"His parents were killed by wolves when he was little and he hated them since then" you said. "He didn'tlike the peace between the vampires and the wolves, but he could bare it, but when Dae started to see one of the wolf girls..."

"WHAT?!" Sehun shouted and everyone else except Daesung you and Jiyong was shoked too.

"Uh, I didn't want to tell it now" Daesung sighed. "Her name was Kim Eunseo, she was one of the three killed girls, the shortest one. With her cute... curly hair" he sighed and for a minute you thought, he will start to cry. "I met her one night, when I was on a walk. She was alone, and she knew what I was so she asked me if I’m going to get food for myself, but I said no of course, we get the blood from blood banks, we don't drink from the people's neck. Then she smiled at me, and she was so beautiful and my heartbeat was so fast, I just... wanted to know her better." He lowered his head, and intertwined his fingers. "We talked a lot and soon after it we exchanged our phone numbers. I liked her, I really did, I even gave her my bracelet I don't even know why. When she died I was... in denial for a few days after that... I tried to remain my happy self but it was hard. And still... I could at least pretend everything is normal, but honestly... I can't move on... not yet" he finished. You almost could feel the sadness radiating from him, you felt really sorry for him which Chanyeol sensed. "You're okay?" he asked you and holded your hand in his as you nodded.

"Shhh, it's alright Dae, everything will be alright!" Yongbae said and he patted his back.

"But... why didn't you say that last time we met? You didn't even try to deny that you did it" Luhan said and a few of the wolves nodded.

"I didn't kill them, that's true, but... I am responsible of what happened with them" Daesung answered and Jiyong snorted.

"Don't say this, you're not the one who killed them and that's what matters" Kris said while Soyeon put her head on his big shoulders.

"Alright, alright. Now we know how the bracelet and the box with the jadeite ended where we found them. But the last night is still a total mess, can someone explain it?" Joonmyun asked.

"The vampires who attacked us were on his side. We don't know how he gathered them though. When we were speaking we mentioned ____-ah mated with Chanyeol-ssi, and this pissed him off. So he went out called his so called friends and when the fight began we tried our best to get everyone out but he said to ____-ah that Daesung was left in his room" Jiyong started.

"Which was obviously not true" Seungri said.

"Yes, but ____-ah didn't know that. So they went together to get Dae out, but Jisang locked themselves inside the room, and he tried to kill her" Jiyong said.

"He said, he loved me..." you said lowering your head but glancing at Chanyeol who immediately stiffened.

"He did what? Loved you? That's why he tried to kill you?" Chanyeol asked angrily, and you patted his arms to calm him down.

"He said, that he thought I'm different that I'm not like a wolf. You know that I prefer the vampires and I'm better than the wolves, but he had to realise that I am not. It made him angry... that I am mated with Chanyeol, because he thought that we were meant to be. His words, not mine" you raised your hands when the others started to stare at you on a weird way.

"I think he was obsessed with you" Seunghyun said.

"He said he has to punish me and... Chanyeol oppa... and that the other wolves from the pack will be the next ones. I couldn't let that happen. When he said what he wanted to do with Chan-ie oppa..." you said and your hands started to shake a little. Chanyeol hugged you as if it could make you forget the whole night.

"It's alright, it's over now" he whispered.

"So, hyung, you killed him right? Tore him apart with Tao hyung" Sehun asked.

"Yes, he did. While we were doing the bigger job, we had to get rid of the attacking blood ers outside. It was not easy, you know" Kai replied.

"Oh, right, I wanted to ask you this. How did you find me? How did you know I'm in tro... no, don't answer that, I know. So you sensed through the bond that I'm in danger?" you asked Chanyeol.

"Yeah... I felt it, when you got attacked by the vampires from outside, I was in my wolf form so as Jongdae hyung, so I told them something isn't right, and I went to the castle and saw those vampires in front of the walls. I told hyung, we needed the other warriors too, and tried to help the protectors of the castle. The others were quickly joining us, and we fought, but then I felt a bigger danger around you, so the others helped me and Tao to get inside the castle. We were running on the hallways back and forth and we finally met Jiyong-ssi, and he lead us to you" he finished. "We were almost too late" he said, his voice quivered.

"Shhh, don't think about that, you get there in time, and it's all what matters" you said to him giving him a light peck on his lips.

"Oh, please, if you want to kiss with the dog, do it when we are not around!" Seunghyun said, and you gave him an angry stare while the wolves were growling and the vampires were laughing at it.

"Then I think you should go, Tabi oppa, because I want to kiss him a lot" you said smiling devilishly.

"Tabi? Oooh, what a cutie we have here" Tao said. Now everyone were laughing at it, except Seunghyun who gave you the 'I will kill you' stare.

"You know what, we really should go, the dog stench bothers my sensitive nose" he said and you laughed at it.

"Oh wow, careful what you say, oppa, I think they have the numbers to defeat you" you said pointing at the wolves around.

"Oh please it's not about just the numbers, even just one of us could defeat the three of them" Baekhyun said. The atmosphere become more lighter than it was before, they even made jokes about each other, and you liked it.

"And I think Kyungsoo can make all of you pee your pants" Kai said with a smirk.

"Kyungsoo? That little cute one?" Jiyong asked pointing to Kyungsoo, and you stared him too. What did he got to make them pee in their pants, you thought curiously.

"Oh, you don't know anything about him" Baekhyun said while laughing. "Show them, Kyung!" he told him, and the younger turned to face you and the vampires who were near to you. He just stand there for a while but after a couple of seconds he gave you the most terrifying looks you ever saw. "Satansoo rises!" shouted Baekhyun and Kyungsoo laughed at it right away, he was back to his normal cute self.

"Wow, not even Seunghyun oppa can give this scary look, so let's say I'm impressed" you said.

"I'm not scary! I'm way too handsome to be scary!" Seunghyun said almost angrily. It was a joke between you too, you always said, he was a little scary sometimes when he stared with a specific look and he always denied it of course. His brothers were having so much fun when you two fooled around each other.

"Well if you say so... But I still think you could scare away every children with just one stare" you said jokingly and everyone laughed at it. There was a high voice in the laughs too and you turned to see who it was. It was Tao who laughed like that, you found it adorable.

"Okay, okay guys, I think if we don't have any other questions, we should go and rest a little. We can still be gathered later too" Soyeon said, and you couldn't agree more with it. You wanted nothing else just to cuddle a couple hours with Chanyeol alone, but you really enjoyed these playful moments between the vampires and the wolves. You hoped, you could be gathered like this again soon. It can be the start of a great friendship, you thought and you loved the idea.

After that everyone said good byes to the others and they went on their own ways. You and Chanyeol were heading to his house to spend a little time alone, and on the way you didn't let go of the other's hand. In the house you just layed on his couch and cuddled for at least half an hour, you enjoyed your sweet moments together.

"Sooo... what will happen now?" you asked him after that half hour silence.

"What you want, sweetie, it depends on you" he said while caressing your face with his hand.

"I think we should just date for a while to get to know each other. And after that… we will see" you said, you didn't want to go too fast.

"Oookay… but just so you know, I couldn't really bare even just a single day without seeing you at least once" he warned you with a cute expression on his face.

"Don't worry, it's the same for me too. I couldn't stay away for a whole day" you said and kissed him on his lips. It was actually the first time when you truly kissed, and you just couldn't get enough of the taste of his lips. You felt butterflies in your stomach, and you flinched when you felt his hands on both sides of your hips starting to lift your shirt up. You growled into the kiss and you put your hands on the edge of his shirt too, and took your hands under it. You started to discover his chest and he pulled you closer till you sat in his lap. You felt a bulge in his pants and you felt yourself blush but you didn't stop the kiss just when you were out of your breath.

"I think we will have a very short dating time, I don't think I could handle monthes of it" you said with a smirk, and he pulled you back for another kiss. Yeah, you definately couldn't bare too much time only dating him.

 

 

THE END

 




 

Yessss, it's the end of it! thank you so much to read it all, I know it had a lot of mistakes, but i hope you could enjoy it anyway. So as always I hope you liked it, aaand have a nice day!

Ps.: I plan a oneshot now, I don't know when I will write it, I started to have more things to do, but I will try to write that fast. It will be different from this, I have a few ideas I'm not sure which one will come to life. But till then See you guys! Byebye!

Ps2: Thank you for the lovely comments you wrote to me, I was very happy when I read them ^^