The first night

Your wolf

It was a pitch black night, the moon was covered by the clouds, and you lifted your head to sniff into the air. Something isn't right, you thought as you carefully looked around. You saw no one but just in case you left open every senses of yours. You didn't like the heavy atmosphere, and you had a feeling that something bad will happen soon. The street was silent, you didn't hear any sound even if you had really good ears. I'm almost there, you thought as you started to walk faster.

Suddenly something appeared right in front of you, so you stopped. It was a tall man with a creepy smile on his face. Crap, you thought and sighed. And it was just the beginning, because you saw a lot of people from the corner of your eyes. "Listen, guys, I'm not in the mood to play, so can you just walk away, please?" you asked even if you knew that it won't work.

"Oh, sweetheart, you don't want to play with us? But we want to play, you seem really tasty." said the man in front of you. You sighed again and turned to see the others around you. There where ten maybe a little more of them, every one of them stared you with hungry eyes. You heared a wolf shout from afar but you shut out every bothering sounds and tried to focus. The men came closer with a few steps ready to catch you. You waited for them to finally start. The man who was the closest to you creepily smiled showing you his little too long teeth. His body tensed so did yours to prepare and he finally made the move to jump on you. You lifted your hand but something really fast jumped in front of you and the man was on the ground. You heard roars from the men around and from the creature who pushed your attacker to the ground. You looked to the creature. A wolf, you thought wondering why didn't you hear or smell him.

But you didn' have time to think about it, because your attacker pushed away the wolf with strength and the wolf landed close to you, and it immediately was in front of you again. You heard two other wolf sounds, and there they were, three huge wolvesin a circle around you to fight with the other men. The vampires - because the goup of people were vampires of course, and they wanted to eat you - tensed and prepared for the fight.

The three wolves roared and jumped on them. They were fighting with more than one vampires at the same time, so you wanted to help them, but then suddenly you noticed a vampire who jumped on you, and you quickly jumped to your hands and puyhed yourself so you landed on your feet again. The vampire seemed a little surprised, because you were as fast as him, but attacked you again. This time you lifted your left hand and the man stucked in the air. His eyes were round, and you saw the fear in them before he screamed from the pain, because you crushed his heart with just closing your fingers on your left hand. One out, you thought, and spined to face the other vampires.

A few of them just stayed out of the fight of the other vampires and the wolves, and now they stared you on horror. You lazily turned to face them, lifted both of your hands now, so they all ended up in the air, and crushed their hearts too. This time, the figthing stopped when they heared the loud screams, and watched you in shock. "Witch!" one of them shouted and the vampires started to run away from you, but you stopped them with just one thought and slowly walked closer to them. The three wolves moved closer to each other but other than that they didn't move and just watched you from a little distance.

"What's wrong? You don't want to play anymore?" you asked the man who first appeared as you showed them a scary half smile. The vampires tried to escepe but your power didn't let them to run away. You decided to give the a little show, so you did a move with your right hand and created a thick line from fire what you used as a whip and you cut in half all of them with it. The pieces burned after they landed on the ground, and you heared a little whine from one of the wolves and you turned to see them. Two of them stepped back immediately but one remain on his place. You recognised the not mowing wolf were the one who first came to save you. 

The wolf was almost as tall as you, the second tallest from the three of them. It had chocolate brown fur and light blue eyes, which light in the darkness. It had a little bigger ears than the other two. It stared you gently and when you smiled at it, it sticked out his tongue, and its tail moved rithmically. The two other wolves whined a little, and you turned your head to see them too. The tallest wolf had light brown fur, smaller eyes and he stared suspiciously at you. The shortest wolf nervously looked at you, it had a little reddish fur and a cute face. It seemed a little confused, and you started to wonder why, but the chocolate brown one whined a little, and you turned your attention back to it.

"Hello, beautiful!" you said, stepped closer slowly and reached your hand to touch the wolf's head between his ears. You moved relly slowly, because you didn't want to scare it or feel attacked. When you finally reached its fur you let out a light chuckle. It was soft like a stuffed animal's fur, and you loved it. You started to caress it's head. The wolf closed its eyes and let out a satisfied noise, but the biggest one growled at you and stepped closer. It clearly wanted you to stop what you're doing and you did.

"I'm sorry!" you raised your hands as if somebody pointed you with a gun. "I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm not dangerous I sware." You knew how other supernatural creatures thought about the witches. The witches were very strong and powerful and it caused a lot of trouble in the past. But they were rare too, only a few of them lived now on the planet. The two other species - the vampires and the werewolves - feared them and tried to get rid of them. " I'm really thankful because you helped me." You bowed to them while they were watching suspiciously except the chocolate brown one. It tried to walk towards you, but the biggest stepped in front of him looking back and growling. "It's okay, cutie, you have to be careful" you said to the chocolate brown one. "Your friend is just careful. I have to go now. It was nice to meet all of you. Take care!" you said finally and turned around, so you could go back to your house but a voice stopped you.

"Wait!" you heard an unknown male voice and you turned back. The wolves disappeared and only one man were standing there. "I'm Minseok! You know I'm one of the wolves who where here" he smiled widely. "What's your name?" His voice was cute almost as much as his face. "I'm ____!" You said surprised by his calmness.

"Yah, Chanyeol-ah!" you heard from a little distance with loud steps, and two tall boys appeared from an other street. They were running towards you to stop only when they are just a few steps away. The tallest one who had a little angry expression on his face grabbed the othre's arm and tried to pull him farer from you. "I said don't! Why can't you listen?" he asked angrily. But the other one didn't seem to care about it. "Hyung, i just want to talk to her. She's not gonna hurt me, I know." You laughed. This boy didn't even know you, but he trusted you. "Oh, fairy, your hyung has a point, you know. Don't trust strangers that easily!" You didn't know why, but you wanted to warn him that he can't trust everybody. "Especially when that stranger is a damn witch! Now come on, let's go! Minseok!" The tallest one tried to make the two other to follow him, but the cute, fairylike boy didn't move. "If you wanted to hurt us, than why didn't you do it yet?" Damn, his voice was so deep, you realised, it sent chills around your spine. "I am Chanyeol!" he offered you a hand, and you shaked it with your own. "Don't worry, Kris hyung is a little too worried sometimes, but he's cool!" His smile could light up a whole forest, you thought smiling too.

"I think it's just his job to be careful. An alpha has to protect the pack, don't you think?" you said smiling knowingly, and all of them stared with round eyes. "Wait, only an other wolf could know that, how..." said Minseok in shock. "Well maybe it's because I'm a half wolf." Well yeah, you knew it's weird. Mostly everyone hated the witches because they feared them so to think that a werewolf and a witch came together... Let's just say it's strange.

"Look, guys, I really have to go now, so let's end this for today!" you said. "But..." Chanyeol started, but you cut him off. "We'll meet again, guys, but for now..." you said gently and ran away while creating a fog, so they didn't see anything for a few seconds.


"She just disappeared!" Minseok said. "Damn witches and their tricks!" Kris added. "And you! Why can't you do what I tell you? Chanyeol, I told you not to go near her. Witches are dangerous. We don't need now to lose..." "I don't think we should stay any longer here. Let's talk while we go home!" Minseok said, and he started to pull down his trousers, to change to his wolf form. Chanyeol stayed quiet. He didn't even you what was going on with him either. He only knew that something pulled him to you like a magnet or something. He wanted to talk with you more and he felt disappointed because you left so early. You could have stayed a little more, he thought, and started to undress so his clothes won't be ripped off of him while changing.

Now all three of them changed back into wolves and grabbed their clothes with their theeth. They had a method for this: when they wanted to go somewhere from home they asked someone to rope their clothes on them just in case they have to change into their human forms again. On the road back they just carried their clothes with their theeth like now.

"Come on, let's go!" said kris to them and they all started to run towards the woods near the city. "So Chanyeol! Tell me, why didn't you obeyed?" asked Kris in his thoughts. When they were in their wolf forms they still could communicate with each other. It wasn't exactly speaking and it wasn't mind reading either, they just sent thoughts to each other.

"I don't know, hyung. I just thought that we can trust her, and I just wanted to speak with her a little,that's all." he said. Mostly he listened well to his hyungs, but this time he couldn't not do what he did. "It's not our most serious problem right now, is it? We have to find those monsters who killed our girls."Minseok reminded. Chanyeol felt horrible. His younger sister was one of the three girls, who was killed a week ago, and he felt like his heart was just ripped out from his chest. Normally he was a cheerful happy and sometimes really childish person, but these days he was so quiet and everyone worried for him.

Kris tensed a little as he sensed Chanyeol's sadness. Yes they couldn't read each others mind, but they could feel the others feelings a little. He was so worried for the younger but he knew there's nothing he can do for him. Not this soon.

"We will talk about that too but right now, I want to know what you think about the girl." Kris said. They reached now the forest, and they were a little more relaxed. Every wolves loved the forests, the whole nature, they didn't like the cities it felt uncomfortable.

"I don't think she's a threat, hyung. She could have hurt us so easily if she wanted to, but she didn't." Chanyeol said quietly.

"Who is a threat?" a new voice joined them. "Tao!" Minseok shouted happily. He was one of the younger warriors in the pack, but he was very skilled at fighting. Now he was on a patrol.

"A girl, we met today. She's a witch." Kris said still not convinced that she's not dangerous for them.

"Holy...! You had an interesting day, didn't you? But I thought that you smelled vampires in the town." Tao was with them when they smelled them but he was left behind to defend the forest if it's necessary.

"Yeah, the vampires attacked the girl. They wanted to eat them." Minseok told him. "Wait, I show you"

Minseok sent all of the memories he had about the meeting with the girl and the vampires to Tao. It was a wolf thing, they not only could send thoughts, they could share their memories too.

"Wow, now that was something. This town is something. Stupid blood ers, dangerous whitches... What's next? A dragon?" Tao asked.

"She is not dangerous!" Chanyeol stated now a little angry. Why can't they trust his senses about her?

"We don't know yet, Chanie. We have to discuss it with the others too" Kris said.

"Okay, then follow me. I know where they are." Tao said and started to run faster. Chanyeol followed him with a heavy heart. This will be long.

 




 

So this is the first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. And again, please forgive me if I am not so good. The english is not my mother language. You can tell me anytime what you liked and didn't like about it. I don't plan this story for being too long just a few chapters because... well it's not so easy to search all the time for the right words in english. And I honestly don't really like the too long stories lately. I hope it doesn't bother you that I showed a little of Chanyeol's side, I wanted to show the things what happens with him when the girl is not around too. So anyways... I hope you liked it and please let me know what you think about it. Also you can share your ideas what will happen I didn't decided what will happen at the end.

Alright so that's it for now. Bye bye!


Ps.: I have a friend who promised me to read the story and help me correcting it, but she is busy now, so I decided to upload it without editing, and when she will finish it, I will correct it too. I hope it's okay :D