The second night

Your wolf

On the next evening after you got attacked by vampires you were heading to the big castle on the other side of the town. Since you lived in the forest it was actually quite long to reach it by foot but you didn't like the cars buses or bikes or any other vehicles. But the long rodes had their advantages, for example you had time to think. You needed to clear your head anyway after that day you had.

You were not in a good mood, because you didn't find aníthing about the case what you tried to solve. You visited the crime scene were the three girls died, but you didn't find or sensed anything except a little disturbance what you didn't completely understood. It was like something blocked your witch senses.On the first day after the murder you were at the scene to investigate but you could only use your wolf senses wich wasn't as good as a full wolf's but you smelled a few people's scent and you didn't recognise them. But nothing else. It made you so mad.

You went there again with one of your friends who was a detective and he explained everything what he knew about this case. A part of you thought that maybe you will be able to feel something with your witch powers, anything left behind but still no. You had no idea what's going on, and it was a life and death situation to solve. You were running out of time.

Your detective - and human - friend gave you the only evidence he could: a lipstick from one of the girls. It was broken but it was better than nothing. The other ones for example the clothes or their other belongings were locked from you but that lipstick were something what the detective took to give you so you and your friends can use your senses to know more.

You sighed when you reached the border of the town. No. Not the border the closest to the castle. Just the border near the forest. You still had to cross the entire town. The castle was the home of the big vampire clan and you happened to know the heads of it. Five powerful brothers ruled the clan and you knew them since you were very young. They were your frineds even if your father didn't like them. He thought every vampires are dangerous and you should stop seeing them. But you were never the one who listened well.

You had a meeting with the five of them and they waited for you to know a lot about that case but you felt like you were empty handed. And they needed to know very fast who killed the three wolf women because the wolves were getting angrier and angrier. It could cause a war between them and it wasn't good for anybody. The thing is that you knew that it was at least one person from the vampire clan but the leaders of the clan didn't know who and they wanted to catch the killer. The bad thing that even the wolves knew that the killer was from the clan and that's why they even more angrier. The two sides lived quite peacfully before this case and you wanted to keep that peace between them.

Unfortunately even if they had really few clues about the killer, there was left a bracelet on the crime scene with the clan's logo on it. So not so many real clues but only one what could cause a war. Wonderful, you thought as you crossed the main street of the town. It was more than halfway now, and you started to go faster. You were supposed to meet them outside the castle so they could lead you inside on the secret way. Only the five of them knew about that secret way into the castle and of course you, but you didn't have the key to go inside.

One of the leaders investigated too and you hoped that he will have more than you do now. It would make things so much more easier.

You wre so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't even noticed the two pair of eyes what was watching you.


"Chanyeol hyung, are you sure you're okay?" asked Jongin, the second youngest warrior in the pack as they were heading out from the forest on a different side than you did. Chanyeol didn't even know how he felt.

Yesterday after they called the warriors and the wise ones together, - the wise ones were the elders of the pack - they had a long discussion about the things was going on. The first topic was of course you, the strange half witch and the question that were you dangerous or not. Chanyeol tried to convince everybody that you are not a threat and you could have hurt them if you wanted but you didn't but not every one agreed on that. You might had a plane, they said, even if you didn't want to hurt them that time you can change your mind so easily without them knowing it, they said. Kris, the alpha of the pack thought that too. Minseok however, who was the oldest member of the warriors didn't think that.But he thought too that the pack should stay away from you just in case and Chanyeol didn't like it. At the end the council agreed that everyone has to be careful with you but they can't state for sure that you have bad intentions.

The other topic was even more painful and hard for Chanyeol, they discussed what they knew about the murder case wich involved his beloved sister too. They all knew of course that the killer is in the vamp clan but they didn't know who was that or who knew about it in the clan. They didn't want an unnecessary war but they neede revenge. Someone said that all of those vampires were in fault and others thought that they only should punish the actual murderer not the whole clan.

Chanyeol didn't know what to do. He didn't want to bite through just some random vampires throat, he wanted to torture and kill the murderer and no one else. But it seemed that they can't find who was it and it made them madder and madder.

Chanyeol turned his head to see his friend, Jongin on his right side. They were in their wolf forms an they were out to patrol the city. They always had two groups to patrol the city every group had two members. The town knew about the strange huge wolves who came out every night but they knew that too that the wolves were there to help the people and never harmed anybody.

Jongin didn't say a word, he just checked Chanyeol from time to time to see if he's okay. Chanyeol could feel the worry from Jongin and from the other two warriors in their wolf forms, they were the other group in the town.

"I'm fine, relax!" Chanyeol told them but they all knew, it was not true. And honestly how could he be fine after losing his sister? "You know, if you need anything just let us know!" Yixing said. "Yeah, buddy we are here for you!" Sehun stated. Yixing and Sehun were the other group, and they were on a complete different part of the town, but in this form, they could speak with them from really long distances too.

"Yah, maknae! Keep your eyes on the road!" Jongin warned him, even if they had just a few monthes between them. Chanyeol didn't pay attention to them. he was busy with his own thoughts and with the streets in front of him.

By the time they reached the center of the town Chanyeol tensed, and the three others did two because of him. He smelled your scent and without a second thought he followed it excitedly. "Chanyeol hyung!" Jongin and Sehun shouted nervously. Yixing and Sehun started to run to Chanyeol and Jongin, while Jongin tried to not to lose Chanyeol because he was the fastest in the pack. "Wait for me, hyung!" Jongin tried to reach Chanyeol and stop him, but it was almost a miracle he wasn't left behind.

Suddenly at one point of the city, Chanyeol stopped, and Jongin almost bumped him. "Hyung, what is going on? Why did you..." Jongin said while trying to catch his breath. But Chanyeol didn't even hear it. He saw you crossing a street. He was curious where you're heading, so he followed you without making a sound. Fortunately Jongin noticed what he wants so he stayed quiet too. "It's the witch, guys. We are following her." Jongin said to the other two boys in his thoughts who still were running to your direction.


I'm almost there, you thought, now you saw the castle too. just a few moments and you reach the meeting point with your vampire friends. Suddenly you heared a noise. "Hey!" It was only loud enough that you can hear it. You turned to see who was the owner of the voice, and you smiled when you recognized Jiyong, one of the five powerful brothers who lead the vampire clan. He was one of your oldest friends too.

"Jiyong oppa!" you said with a big smile on your face, and rushed to hug him which he returned. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, princess! But we shouldn't stay out here, come!" he said and grabbed your hand to lead you to the secret way into the castle. You happily followed him.

No matter what happened you were always happy when you met them. They were like brothers to you who cherished and loved you. You were their little sister and they always protected you from everything. The case and the dissapointment could wait, you just wanted a minute to enjoy their company.

It took 3 minutes to reach their room in the castle. You didn't meet anybody else on the way because the secret way lead straight to their room. When you arrived, the others rushed to welcome you with a big group hug. You laughed with them, and stayed there for awhile but then you remembered why you were there and you pushed them gently away.

"I'm glad, you're here, princess!" Seungri said. He was the youngest from the five brothers.

"Me too, but we have important things to do, guys. I think we should start that." you said a little nervous. "Well... I'm sorry. I couldn't find too much things. I was at the crime scene again, but I couldn't sense or find anything important. There is a disturbance what I don't really understand. But it blocks my witch powers. The only thing I have is a broken lipstick from one of the girls. My detective friend gave that to me." You showed them the lipstick.

"I don't feel anything on it" Yongbae said. "Ah, me neither. I hoped that you will sense something, but it's a dead end too" you sighed. "please tell me, you found something!"

"Well, as you know, we were there after the murder and we smelled unknown vampires, but that was all. We didn't recognise any of the smells except the three wolf girls. We tried to ask the others in the clan about it, but no one knew anything about it. They just seemed nervous because they don't want a war" Seunghyun explained.

"Then what will we do now?" you asked, "We have absolutely nothing. The wolves won't believe it if you try to tell them, that you know nothing about it. And it's not even sure they will ask. Maybe they will just attack. And a lot of vampires and wolves and humans will die for nothing." You were starting to freak out. You had no hope that it will be a peaceful ending in this case. The war seemed inevitable.

"I will go and talk to them" you said suddenly and everybody froze in the room for a minute.

"No way!" Jiyong said after he found his voice again. "That would be too dangerous. It's not just that you are a half witch and they will be afraid from you. You want to go there as our envoy. They think we are the enemy! They won'tlisten, they will kill you without a second thought!" Jiyong seemed very worried, but you started to like the idea. You were the only one who had the chance to speak with them. Yes you were a half witch but a half wolf too. It can count. And if the things start to turn out ugly, you can use your witch powers just to escape without hurting anybody of course.

"I can do it, oppa, it is the best thing we can do" you tried to convince them, but none of them cared about what you say. They all thought it's too dangerous. "It's crazy" Daesung said. "You can't go there, it's too risky" Seungri added. "And honestly I don't think it will work anyway" Yongbae said too. "Listen! If I don't try it, there will be a lot of people in both sides who will die not to mention the innocent humans who can get in the way. If we don't try, wi will never know. Please!" you asked, but they were not convinced at all.

"No! End of conversation. I won't let you to go there, and this is my last word" Jiyong said the final words and everybody nodded. You couldn't do anything about it, so you just stayed quiet and made plans just in your head.

In the next half hour you tried to make plans for findig out who was the killerand also for the attack from the wolves. They wanted to find a way to bring out everybody before the fight, so there wouldn't be an actual fight. But it was just the backup plan. They still wanted to find the murderer or convince the wolves. After that half hour passed you said your good byes to the boys, and you were on your way again to go home, before your father gets angry that you stayed out too late. He was really overprotective.


"I can't believe it!" Jongin shouted as he showed his latest memories with the two other boys in the town. Yixing and Sehun almost reached Chanyeol and Jongin near the castle. "She works for THEM?" Sehun added shocked by the fact, because he was on the 'the witch is not dangerous' side. Chanyeol stayed quiet. He tried to find an explanation for what you did, he tried to convince himself that it has to be a reason why you were meeting them, but he couldn't.

It just didn't make sense. You were so nice with them, you didn't try to do anything bad with them, and you were attacked by vampires the last night, so why? Why were you on their side? And why did he still feel that you were not bad. he still felt it, the exciting feeling every time when he thought about you. All of his senses shouted that you are something he wants, something he needs and no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't think you were bad. But the evidences showed a different picture and he couldn't deny it.

"Chanyeol hyung!" Jongin shouted, because he was so in lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear what they said. "What?" Chanyeol asked, his word was powerless.

"We should go back to tell it to the others" Yixing said while poking Chanyeol gently with his nose. He didn't even realised thatthe other two boys joined them. Chanyeol nodded, he didn't even feel the power to say anything, so he just started to run through the city to reach the forest. The excitement what he felt when he felt you near was long gone, and his heart was heavy again.

 




 

Sooooo, this is the second chapter, I hope you liked it. Maybe the parts are too short, I don't know, I will try harder next time. ^^

When I wrote it, something came into my mind. I don't want any one to misunderstand the story, I love both EXO and BigBang too, and this story idea was in my head a long ago with these two bands. i thought that because of their concepts (Wolf and Fantastic baby) these roles fits for them, and that's it. I hope that no one will misunderstand it.

Anyway, please let me know what you think about it, and have a nice day!