Tiffany!

Your a Mermaid?! ~

 

-Jessica's POV-

 

Then we heard a giggle “Chill~” It was a female voice "You humans are so noisy" She sounded a little annoyed.

We walked closer to the ocean.... "H-h-hell-o" Seohyun's voice trembled a bit. 

"Hellooo" The girl said slowly.

We walked into the water until the water reached our ankles, except Seohyun she just staying in the sand. (They aren't wearing shoes) 

Luckily it wasn't so dark, so we could see her face she was so pretty!!! 

"Are you okay?" Sunny asked her. 

She started to back away little while giggling "of course!" She happily said...then she swam a little and we saw a tail...O.O 

"IS THAT A TAIL?!?!?!!?!!" we all shouted at the top of our lungs. 

Then she did a back flip "Yeah, but shhh" She put her index finger over . 

"Wh--a-t are yo--u do--i-n--g her---e?" Sunny was in a state of shock, like all of us. 

"Just having some fun" She smiled, doing another flip. 

"Someone might see you!" I told her, looking around. 

"Oh yeah" She laughed like a dummy "by the way? How do you open this?" She pointed at the lollipop with an angry pouty face.

"Pass it here" I offered my hand and she gave me the lollipop, I opened it for her "Here" I gave it back. 

She it "Delicious!" She eye-smiled.

"Are you real?" Seohyun asked, not moving for her position. 

"Of course I'm real silly~" She told her and splashed water to Seohyun's direction but Seohyun moved away when the water was about to touch her.

"What's your name?" Sunny asked.

"Well my family calls me Miyoung but I prefer being called Tiffany" She smiled at us again. 

"Well, nice to meet you Tiffany" I smiled "I'm Jessica" 

"Sunny!" Sunny smiled brightly.

"Seohyun" 

"Interesting...." Tiffany looked at Sunny's feet, she grabbed Sunny's ankle and pulled her down. 

"Hey!" Sunny shouted.

"So this is feet up close" Tiffany said with big glowing interesting eyes.

"Hehe that tickles" She laughed as Tiffany kept on touching her feet.

"Can we touch your----" Sunny was just looking at Tiffany's tail. 

"Of course" Tiffany lifted her tail.

Sunny and I both touched it "YUCK! It's so slimy!" I quickly moved my hand away. 

"It feels so...." Sunny couldn't describe it. 

"Hey! I look after my tail a lot okay!" Tiffany said with a proud voice "Anyway, you humans smell so terrible" She sniffed us.

"JESSICA! SUNNY! SEOHYUN!" Seohyun's mother called out for us.  

"We gotta go!" Sunny and I ran back to shore.

 

-No one's POV-

 

"WAIT!" Tiffany shouted at them, but they ignored her "YAH!" Tiffany shouted again, this time she had her hand out and brought her fingers back. Suddenly the wind forcefully bought them back. 

"Whoa!" Sunny's eyes widen "Did yo--u do that?!" She asked.

Tiffany nodded "You'll see me tomorrow right?" She asked them.

"COME ON GIRLS!" Sunny's mother called out again. 

"Promise" They all smiled at her. 

"Good!" She giggled and back-flipped and she was gone....

The girls all quickly ran back inside as they grabbed their stuff "Girls what took you so long?" Sunny's mother asked. 

"Nothing!" They all said as they ran pass her.

"I can't believe we just saw a mermaid!" Seohyun was still surprised. 

"Do you think we'll see her tomorrow?" Jessica wondered. 

"I dunno" Sunny replied. 

"I'm tired though! Let's sleep!" Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun got comfortable on Sunny's bed and slept....

 

-The next morning- 

 

Seohyun woke up and stretched as she remembered yesterday's incident...

"Unnie!" She was shaking Jessica and Sunny's body. 

Jessica didn't budge.

"Hmmmm..." Sunny woke up and rubbed her eyes. 

"Jessica wake up!" Seohyun shouted. Jessica got up with her hair all over her face.

"Let's check to see the mermaid!" Seohyun said, quite excited.

They all quickly ran downstairs to the ocean, we looked around everywhere but we couldn't see her...

"Where could she be?" Seohyun wondered, still looking around.

"Who?" They heard a male voice behind them. They all turned around and saw Siwon and his friends.

"No--on-ee!" The girls stuttered to say because of Siwon. 

"Okay then" He flashed a smile at them. The girls just tried to keep calm though. 

"Well cya!!" Sunny shouted and they quickly ran off back to Sunny's place.

 

-Sunny's POV-

 

"Where could she be?" We were about to walk inside, until we heard a crash in the storage room.

We all looked walked up to the storage room. 

"Should I open it?" I gulped. They just nodded.

I slowly opened it "YAH!" We heard a girl shout and she was holding onto a broom, behind some boxes.

"AHHHH!" We screamed "Don't hurt us!!!" 

"HEYY!!!! IT'S YOU GUYS AGAIN!!!" The girl shouted in joy. We looked at her more carefully.

"TIFFANY?!" We all asked in disbelief.

"What are you doing....out from water?" Jessica asked.

"LOOK AT THESE!!" Tiffany shouted in joy as she lifted up both her feet and she fell over. She quickly stood up straight "I have my own PAIR!!!" She was getting really excited. 

"Are you wearing clothes?" Seohyun asked her.

"Huh?" She seemed a bit confused. 

"Are you covering anything with your body?" Seohyun asked again.

"No" Tiffany pouted. 

"Jessica give her your long-sleeve!" I shouted at her.

"Why?!" She whined back. 

"Do you want her to walk around ?" I asked her, making a point. 

"But I'm only wearing my swimmers un----" 

"SICA!" Seohyun and I both shouted. 

"FINE!" Jessica finally gave in. She took off her long sleeve and threw it to Tiffany. 

Tiffany put it on her and came out.... "Umm...you’re wearing it wrong" I told her...

She looked at me confused "You put your arm though that and...." Before I could finished she just did something to it herself 

"Cool" We all said in amazement.

 

 

------

 

Tiffany was jumping on Sunny's bed "I love feet!!!" She shouted, as she jumped off Sunny's bed "And watch this!" Tiffany wanted all their attention and she kicked Seohyun's .

"Hey" Seohyun covered her and glared at Tiffany.

"Kekeke" Tiffany cheekily laughed "I just love feet!" She walked kept kicking her feet in the air "And also, they smell nice!" She giggled.

We all looked at her weirdly "I suggest you don't smell your feet in public" I told her, sitting down next to her. 

She gave me a confused look but just nodded "Also, look at this!" She put both her feet in the air and wriggled her toes "I never knew how fascinating feet could be!" She told us, really happy "AND ALSO I CAN TOUCH MY TOES!!!!" and she bent over and did it. 

"That's really cool" Seohyun tried to sound interested. 

~beep~beep~beep~ 

 

-Tiffany's POV-

 

I shell-phone started to ring...crap....

"Where's that coming from?" The human girls were getting confused.

I picked up my shell-phone "That's so cool!" They all smiled.

"Hello..." I answered it...

"HWANG MIYOUNG!" 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Thanks everyone who has sub and commented. 

I feel bad, since I'm not really good at writing... but aha. 

I'll probably say once the girls get closer to the guys, the story line will sorta be different from Aquamarine. But it'll still be some-what similiar :)) 

I'm going to borrow the movie tomorrow or sometime this week so YAY :D LOL 

Hopefully I can update soon.