Alone time?

Your a Mermaid?! ~

 

She started to run up to me, until she fell down "Tiff!" Her friends ran up to her.

"Hey!" I ran up to her quickly to see if she was alright, Donghae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun followed from behind me.

I bent down to look at her knee and she was bleeding "I'm going to die!" She exaggerated, looking at her friends. 

"You'll be fine" I chuckled at her cuteness, I grabbed a bandage from my pocket and put it on her.

"Thank you" She smiled at me "I love it!" She was admiring it... 

"So what's you name?" I asked her. 

"Tiffany!" She smiled brightly. 

"Well my name is S----" 

"I already know your name!!" She interrupted, Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun started to look embarrassed. 

 

-Sunny's POV- 

"Come on" I whispered to the girls "Let's leave these two alone" I winked. 

"Okay" They replied, we started to walk back, until we realized that Siwon's friends were still there. 

"We have to get them away as well" Jessica said, looking annoyed at them. 

"Follow my lead!" I instructed them, walking up to the guys "Sungmin!" I linked arms with him, using my aegyo voice "Let's get some ice-cream" I cutely smiled, dragging him away. He looked at me weirdly. 

"What do you th-----"

"Come on!" I quickly ran off with him, I looked back and Jessica and Seohyun and they gave me the I'm-not-doing-that face... But I glared at them, telling them they have to. 

 

-Seohyun's POV-

I really don’t want to do this, but it’s for Tiffany…

“Kyuhyun oppa” I smiled at him “We should tag along with them” I held his hand and started to drag him away.

“Huh?” He looked at me confused.

“I want strawberry ice-cream” I told him, trying to act cute…but I think I failed T.T “Hurry up!” I wanted to get this over and done with and quickly ran off with him, until I reached Sunny and Sungmin.

“Nice job” Sunny whispered to me.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin just looked so confused with everything that was going on.

 

-Jessica’s POV-

 

If those idiots think I’m going to do that, well I’m not. But we really need that wish…

I looked over and Donghae and he just looked at me oddly “There’s gotta be another way!” I mumbled to myself. I looked at Tiffany and she seemed pretty confused by what was going on… I heavily sighed “Good luck” I whispered to Tiffany with an encouraging smile, then she seemed to get what we were doing.

“Thanks” She whispered back at me…

“Come on Donghae!” I smiled at him, dragging him away. When I reach Sunny and Seohyun, I let go off him. We all turned back to Tiffany and gave her thumbs up and she smiled brightly at us.

“What’s going on?” The guys asked us, looking at us weirdly.

“Oh nothing!” Sunny awkwardly giggled.

They stared at us suspiciously “Fine! We’re trying to help Tiffany get with Siwon” Seohyun told them.

The guys looked at Tiffany and Siwon “Well…they do look pretty cute I guess” Kyuhyun thought about it for a while.

“Well~ Let’s get some ice-cream!” Sungmin told the guys. They started to walk off.

“Are you girls coming along?” Donghae asked, looking back at us.

“Huh?”

“Well, since we have nothing to do, might as well have some ice-cream…right?” Donghae told us “Anyway you girls said you wanted ice-cream” He added on.

“We have no money” Sunny told him.

“We’ll pay” Sungmin told her.

We all looked at each other “Okay!” We all happily agreed.

 

-Tiffany’s POV-

 

Siwon and I were left alone “What should I do?” I mumbled to myself.

“So….” I heard Siwon’s voice “So do you want to go for a walk?” He asked me and he stood up, offering his hand out.

“Okay” I happily accepted his hand.

“So you’re new around here?” He asked me as we were walking near the water, I quickly stood next to the other side of Siwon.

“Umm….yeah” I told him, trying my best to avoid the water.

“Are you scared of water?” He looked at me, chuckling.

“I just don’t want to get my feet wet” I told him, not keeping my eye off the water.

“Okay, do you wanna get some ice-cream as well?” He asked me, turning around.

“Ice-cream?” I was confused by the name “What’s that?” I asked him, he looked at me weirdly….OH NO D:

“Well…it’s cold…and…yummy!” He tried his best to explain it “Come on, I’ll show you” He grabbed my hand  and we ran off the ice-cream place…I felt like I was in a dream~ His hand is so warm. I couldn’t help staring at his face.

 

-

 

“Hey everyone!” Siwon called out to his friends, and he was still holding my hand!!! :3

“Hey!” They all shouted back at him. I looked and saw Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun there and they were just eating ice-cream.

“Tiffany…Siwon!” They called us over.

“Don’t you guys make a good looking couple” Sunny started to tease us. I couldn’t help but blush and Siwon just looked embarrassed.

“What are you doing here?” Sungmin asked.

“Well…Tiffany doesn’t know what ice-cream is, so she’s going to have some” He told us all, the boys seemed pretty shocked while the girls just chuckled.

“One chocolate ice-cream please!” He shouted at a person. The person nodded and in less than a minute he can up to me and passed me a thing… I held onto it.

“Eat it!” Seohyun mouthed to me, I nodded and started to it first.

I giggled “It’s so cold~ but yummy!!” In less than a minute I already finished the ice-cream.

"Nice to know you like it" Siwon smiled at me. 

I looked outside and it was almost sunset "OH NO!" I shouted, I quickly ran out from the place "Tiffany!" I heard the girls shout out. 

"TIFFANY!" I heard Siwon's voice, but I continued to run. 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Sorry! I gotta end this chapter like this D: 

But I gotta do something! so yeah, just wanted to update, thanks everyone! 

It's so short DX