Trouble

Your a Mermaid?! ~

-Tiffany's POV-

 

I stopped running, when Jessica and the other girls caught up to me “What are you doing?” Sunny asked me.

 

“Look, I forgot to tell you guys this, but whenever the sun sets I need to get back to water since my tail will appear” I quickly explained to them.

“Tiffany!” “Jessica!” “Sunny!” “Seohyun!” We heard four male voices.

“We need to quickly go then” Sunny said, thinking off something.

“Well, I might as well back to the ocean to see my dad” I told them.

“Then, let’s go to the beach!” Seohyun said, and we ran to the beach. But making sure the boys couldn’t see us.

As soon as we got near the water “Wait!” I stopped running.

I looked at my legs and my sparkle scales were appearing “What is it?” Sunny asked.

“If I don’t come back by morning, it means by dad has locked me in my room or something and I need you girls to come and get me out” I told them seriously.

“How, we’re not mermaids!” Jessica told me, as if I was an idiot.

“Here” I passed them an anklet each, which had sea-shell charms on it “You’ll have a mermaid tail when you wear it under water” I made sure they heard properly.

“So…we just wear it if we want to turn into a mermaid?” Seohyun asked with an amazed voice.

“Yeap” I nodded “I gotta go now, see you tomorrow” I smiled at them, and ran into the water, and dived in when the water got shallow…

 

-Jessica’s POV-

 

We all looked at our anklet “Cool” we all stared at it in amazement.

“Hey!” We heard voices call out to us, we quickly put the anklets in our pockets.

“Oh…hey!” Sunny said as if nothing happened.

 “Why’d you girls run away?” Sungmin asked.

“Just checking to see if Tiffany was alright” She awkwardly laughed.

“Where is she?” Siwon asked, looking around us.

“Oh…she went…home” I told…well it was true.

“Okay” He just nodded, he seemed a little disappointed.

“Well, we better get going” Seohyun said, pushing Sunny and I from behind “So bye!” She smiled at them and left.

“Weird” I heard Kyuhyun say..

We all ran to Seohyun’s house “Hey mum, hey dad” Seohyun greeted them.

“Hello honey” They greeted her back “Sunny, Jessica are you two staying here for the night?” Her mum asked us.

“Yes” We both replied with a smile.

“Okay, I’ll get the chocolate and strawberries ready” She smiled at us, going to the kitchen.

“Thanks!” We all said.

 

-Seohyun’s POV-

 

As we were walking to my room “So I wa----AHH!” I tripped over something and fell flat on the ground.

“You alright?” Sunny asked me. I nodded, I checked to see what I fell over and it was Yonghwa’s baseball bat….

“Seohyun…don’t cry” Jessica and Sunny hugged me. I gotta be strong, I held back my tears.

“Let’s watch a movie” I smiled at them, putting the baseball bat back in his room.

“Okay” Jessica said.

“You reckon Tiffany will come back tomorrow morning?” Sunny wondered.

“I hope so” I said “Anyway I’m not going in the water” I strongly told them.

They both frowned “We know your scared of the water, but come on, you’re going to be a mermaid” They tried to convince me, but they didn’t.

I just shook my head… “Here you go girls” My mum came and passed us chocolate and strawberries.

“Thanks” We all smiled.

 

-Tiffany’s POV-

 

“Tiffany!” My fish best friend came up to me.

“Hey Ryeowook” I smiled.

“You’re dad is really mad” He told me, I gulped in fear.

“I don’t wanna see him” I sadly pouted.

“So what’s the surface area like?” He asked me, with a cheerful tone.

“It’s so amazing!!” I told him “They have something called ice-cream and it’s delicious!!”

“I wish I could turn into a human” He pouted and we continued to swim together until we reached my place.

“Your highness” The body guards greeted me.

“Hey Henry and Zhoumi” I smiled brightly at them, they were the only bodyguards I liked.

“We’ll tell your dad you’re here” Zhoumi said and they both went inside.

“Well I’ll see you later Tiffany” Ryeowook said “Good luck!” and he left to his friends.

I walked inside the palace “Hey little sister!” I was greeted by my two annoying brothers and they put their arms around me.

“GO AWAY UGLY AND FATTY!” I irritatedly yelled at them, pushing them away from me.

“You’re in big trouble!” They poked their tongues out to me.

I glared at them “Dad said he’s not letting you go with this one Miyoung” He told me with his ugly gummy smile.

I groaned “Tiffany, your father wants to see you” Henry told me.

I heard my brothers laughing from behind, I wanted to shout at them, but I managed to calm myself down…

I soon as I got to my dad’s room “Hwang Miyoung!” He shouted at me, with his back facing me.

“Yes…daddy” I tried to sound innocent…

“How could you go up in the human world?!” He shouted at me and turned around.

I lowered my head “Well…you know….” I couldn’t say anything properly since I was so scared.

“How many times do I have to tell you THE HUMAN WORLD IS DANGER-----“

“HANKYUNG!!!” Someone shouted as she entered the room “Miyoung sweetie!” She came up to me, hugging me.

“Hey mum” I hugged her back.

“Hankyung! Would you stop screaming already, the whole ocean can hear you!” She said with a demanding tone.

“Sooyoung! She went up to the surface area!” He told her, hoping she would be on his side.

“How was it honey?” She asked me cheekily. 

“SOOYOUNG!” He shouted at her “I was talking to her, would you stop interrupting!” He told her.

She sighed “THEN KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!!!!” She shouted at him. When my mum screams she’s scarier then my dad.

My dad tried to not look scared “Fine then!” He said with a stubborn tone.

“Okay, bye honey” She kissed me on the cheek then left.

“You’re grounded for a year!” He told me.

“A year!” My jaw dropped “No fair!” I whined “Daddy the human world is really nice!” I told him, but I think that made him madder.

“Don’t argue with me Miyoung! Guards take her to her room” He called out in a flash Zhoumi and Henry came up. They were both at my side and escorted me to my room. I walked pass my brothers and they were laughing at me.. -____- As soon as they shut the door “Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun please remember to help me!” I wished, looking out my window.

“TIFFANY!!” I heard someone enter my room and it was my mermaid best friend.

“Tae!!” I hugged her straight away.

“I thought you were in Hawaii?” I said to, quite confused.

“Yeah, but the water was too hot, I even got water burnt!” She showed me her arm “But that doesn’t matter! I heard you went up to the surface area!” She said sounding surprised.

“Yeah, it’s so cool! And I met someone” I started to sound shy.

“You're in love with a hu---?!” She almost screamed, but I quickly covered “Is he handsome?” She asked quietly.

“Yes” I told her “His name is Siwon” I added on, just thinking about him again.

“Sounds great! My parents are making me marry that ego head Wooyoung” She said with a disappointed tone.

“You should come up to the surface! There are so many boys and most of them seem nice” I smiled at her.

“Maybe one day, but my dad would totally kill me” She pouted “Too bad you can’t go back up” She sighed.

“Well…I made some friends there and told them if I don’t come back by day, they are going to help me out of here” I whispered to her. Her eyes widen.

“If you escape again, your dad is going to have a major fit” She told me, with anare-you-crazy look and voice.

“Well…he can’t do anything as long as I stay away from the ocean” I tried to sound smart.

“Well, then you gotta call me at least once a week!” She told me.

“Of course I will!” I smiled at her.

“YAH! Miyoung are you planning of escaping again?!?!” My brothers shouted as they entered my room…CRAP! What if dad heard?! 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

I tried to make it longer...  XP But i think i failed lol. 

I'm trying to write it longer! so hopefully it'll get longer the chapters :))

Should I make the chapters longer, or keep it the same amount? 

With Yonghwa you'll find out about him later on.

And do you guys an idea of who Tiffany's brothers are :D

I made a video a while ago, it's HaeSica btw. but I hope you guys can check it out :)) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfu8rA2W2UA&feature=channel_video_title

Also by the way, I was wondering if anyone could imagine Ryeowook as a fish xD