Love at first sight?

Your a Mermaid?! ~

-No one's POV-

 

"Hello..." I answered it...

"HWANG MIYOUNG!" 

"Oh...hello daddy" Tiffany tried to say cutely. 

"MIYOUNG!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING UP IN THE SURFACE" He was shouted so loud, that Tiffany had to put her shell-phone away from her ear.

"Daddy, it's no big deal" Tiffany rolled her eyes. 

"How many times do I have to tell you?! The surface area is dangerous!" He told her, about to give her another one of his lecture.

"No it's not daddy!" Tiffany tried to maintain her voice.

"MIYOUNG!!" He shouted twice as loud now. The 3 girls (Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun) were just looking at Tiffany oddly. They looked outside and noticed there was a big storm. 

"What's happening?" Seohyun was shocked by the sudden storm. 

"WHAT DADDY!" Tiffany shouted over the phone "FINE!!! I'll visit you tonight! BYE!!!!" Tiffany shouted again and hung up. 

Suddenly the storm was gone "What just happened?" Sunny looked at Tiffany. 

"My dad!" Tiffany sat on the bed "He can control the sea and wind" She explained to them "He wants me to go back under the sea" She rolled her eyes. 

"Why?" Jessica asked. 

"He says the surface area is dangerous" She looked at Jessica "Like he knows anything! But I have to see him tonight" 

"Okay" The three girls nodded. 

"So why are you exactly here?" Jessica asked her suspiciously. 

A sly smiled appeared on Tiffany "Okay truthfully, I'm here to find love" She squealed happily.

"Love, don't you have that in the ocean?" Seohyun asked kind of confused.

"Nope" Tiffany frowned "We have to love who our parents pick" She walked outside to the balcony. 

"Well, we know a lot of people" Sunny said proudly "So we can help you out" 

Tiffany smiled happily "WOO-HOO!" She heard someone shout, she looked to see who it was and saw a guy surfing. 

"HIM!" Tiffany shouted and pointed "I LOVE HIM!" 

The three girls looked to see who it was "SIWON?!" They shouted eyes wide open.

"Siwon~" Tiffany said dreamily, as she saw Siwon run around the beach with his friends, Tiffany quickly ran to the beach. 

"TIFF!!" The girls shouted and chased her. 

"TIFFANY YOU CAN'T!!!" Sunny shouted, trying to catch up to her. But Tiffany got to Siwon first, so the 3 girls just stood far away and watched.

"Siwon~Hey!" Tiffany happily called out. Siwon looked at the girl.

"Hi" He said, he looked at his friends in confusion.

"Do you love me" She straight-forwardly asked. 

"Huh?" His eyes widen, and his friends started to laugh.

"Wooo~Siwon's got another fan-girl" Donghae said and laughed.

"Umm...no" Siwon told her, which caused Tiffany to frown "But you really hot" He smiled at her, but she still didn't smile.

"Let's go" Sungmin said, walking away. 

Tiffany just walked back to her friends "CYA!" He shouted at her, walking away with his friend.

 

-Seohyun's POV-

 

Tiffany walked back to us, looking upset "He doesn't love me!" She whined. 

"What did he exactly say to you?" I asked her.

"He said... I was hot!" She told us confused "How would he know?! I'm not hot!" She touched her forehead "Am I hot?" She grabbed Jessica's hand and placed it on her forehead.

"No" Jessica took back her hand. 

"He means...you're really beautiful" I explained to her.

"Really?" She smiled straight away "He loves me!~" She sang happily!!

"Not necessarily" I told her "Boys always say that to girls" I added on.

"Oh" She said, sounding disappointed "YOU HAVE TO MAKE HIM LOVE ME!

"WHAT?!" Jessica, Sunny and I shouted "NO WAY!!" 

"PLEASE!!!" She begged us, trying to act cute.

"No!" We told her firmly.

"We're trying to make Siwon like one of us!" Sunny told her. 

 

-Tiffany's POV-

 

I started to get made, they gotta help me. Then I suddenly remembered something "Fine then, I won't grant your wish" I coolly said to them, turning around. 

"Wish?!" They all asked, sounding interested, Yay my plan is working :D 

"You know, if you help a mermaid you get a wish" I explained to them, looking cool. 

"I thought that was genies" Jessica commented. 

I started to laugh "You believe in genies" I cracked up, she so stupid "How can you believe in genies?" 

"Yeah" Jessica looked at me oddly. 

"So can we wish for anything?" Sunny asked me. 

"Yep, well besides the taking over the world and blah blah blah" I told her "Anything you want" I smiled "But only one wish per-person" I made sure they heard. 

They all nodded happily "We only need one anyway!" It seems they have already thought of their wish.

"Okay...we'll help you" They finally made up their minds "But we want you to know, this is a huge sacrifice for us!" Jessica told me, with a dramatic tone.

 "YAY!" I clapped my hands "Let's find him!!!" I started to run off.

"WAIT!!! You need undies!" I heard Seohyun shout, chasing after me.

"Also a bra!!!!" Sunny added on.

 "What are they?" I asked them and stopped running.

"Trust us, you need them" Jessica told me, dragging me inside back into Sunny's room.

 

--------

 

"Can we talk to Siwon now?" Tiffany asked us, as she stared outside watching Siwon. 

"Fine, anyway we need his new number" Sunny said, telling the other girls. 

 

-Siwon's POV-

 

"SIWON!!!" I heard a girl shout out to me.... I looked to see who it was and, it was that girl from this morning.... 

"Oh heyy" I smiled at her, this girl is pretty cute I thought to myself, smiling.

She started to run up to me, until she fell down "Tiff!" Her friends ran up to her.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD CHAPPY XP 

Sorrrrry!!! DX