Deal

Your a Mermaid?! ~

 

“YOU’RE WHAT?!” Oh no…I’m dead! T.T 

“Ooops!” I quickly swam behind my mum.

“MIYOUNG HOW COUL-----“

“Is he handsome?” My mother interrupted him, she looked pretty embarrassed with all his screaming.

“Yes, most handsome guy on land and in water…if he was a merman” I told her and giggled.

“NO WAY! Dong-Hee and I are the most handsome in the water!” HyukJae shouted defending his “good looks” pride.

“You win, most ugly in the water” I poked my tongue out to them.

“STOP INTERRUPTING!” My father shouted “Miyoung! Going to the surface area was bad enough! But falling in love with a human!” He glared at me “YOU TWO!” He pointed at Jessica and Sunny.

“Y-y-ye-ss- y—y-our m-a-jesty!” They looked awfully terrified of him.

“What are your names?” He asked them.

“J-jesicka! I mean Je—s-sica!!” hehe, it was kind of funny seeing how scared they were of him.

“I’m S—u—nnlee-no! S-s-sunny!!” She told him, hiding behind Jessica.

“Dad! Can I please go back up to the surface?” I begged him. He looked at me.

“How about this” He tried reasoning with me for once…

 

-Seohyun’s POV-

 

Where could they be? It’s already been an hour.

“Oh, Seohyun?” I heard someone say and footsteps coming up to me. I turned to see who it was and

“Oh Kyuhyun” I smiled.

“What are you doing…over in this area?” He asked me, pretty suspiciously.

“Oh…nothing just….studying rocks!!” I quickly thought of “Hmmm interesting” I said as I picked up a random rock and pretended I was studying it.

“Okay cool” He simply said “Need any help?” He squatted down next to me.

“No, I prefer to do this alone” I smiled at him.

“Oh…” He seemed kind of disappointed.

“How ab----“

“Kyuhyunnnie!” we saw two people run over to us “Ewww!” They quickly dodged stepping into muddy sand.

“Oh hey Dara and Yoona” He looked more disappointed.

“What are you guys doing?” Yoona asked Kyuhyun “cutely” but glared at me coldly.

“Oh Seohyun is studying rocks” Kyuhyun told her, with his plain casually voice.

“Really? So you’re a rockologist?!” Dara asked me.

I looked at her dumbfounded, and Kyuhyun seemed a little dumbfounded himself “Yeah” I just agreed with a sarcastic voice.

“Kyuhyun! Let’s go! It’s so dull here” Yoona linked arms with him.

“You two look so cute together!” Dara commented and winked at Yoona and she just smiled proudly.

“Ummm” He looked like he didn’t want to go, but I needed him to go because what if Jessica, Sunny and maybe Tiffany suddenly appear.

“Okay, well cya Kyuhyun” I waved and pushed them away together. He looked at me pretty annoyed but Yoona was just dragging him away with Dara following him from behind.

“Hurry up” I wanted the girls to come back already…

 

-Tiffany’s POV-

 

“Are you for real dad?” I asked him, with a wide smile.

“Dad, what happened to you today?” HyukJae seemed pretty weirded out.

“Did you eat something bad?” Dong-hee added on.

“Who are you and what have you done with my husband?” My mother looked at him suspiciously.

“So you have 1 week for him to say ‘I love you’ to you on the pier, before sunset” He strictly told me “If he doesn’t you can never go back to the surface area and I’ll be finding you a future husband” He added on.

“No problem!” I confidently said “Byee mum!” I hugged her straight away “Don’t miss me too much” I poked my tongue out to my brothers. "Good luck!" My mum told me. 

“You're going to fail the deal anyway” HyukJae told me.

“Shut up” I hit him on the head.

"He won't say it" My dad said and I glared at him.

"Dad..." I frowned.

“Jessica and Sunny!” My father looked at them.

“Yes” They answered him back in less than a second.

“Make sure Miyoung doesn’t get hurt if she does I’ll blame you two, you two have full responsibility of her up there!” He strictly told them, glaring at them.

“Okay, well bye daddy” I tried to say cutely “LET’S GO!!!” I grabbed Jessica and Sunny’s hand and quickly swam up to the surface with them.

“Wait! Go to your right!” Sunny told me.

“Okay” I listened to her.

We quickly got to the surface area and we got to a rocky area “Finally!” I heard, I looked up and saw Seohyun smiling.

We all quickly got up on the rocks “Take off your anklets” I told them and they did and their tails were gone “Do you guys have anything dry?” I asked them. Seohyun nodded and got a towel out from her bag, I started to dry my tail and my tail was gone and I had legs again :D

The other eyes quickly shut there eyes “Here cloths!” Seohyun threw me these stuff.

 

-No one’s POV-

 

Tiffany looked at the cloths in a very odd manner, she picked up the clothing very delicately. She picked

Up the jeans first and starred at…She was thinking of where she had to put it on, she noticed there were two long sleeves and she finally realized where she had to wear it. She picked up the T-shirt and thought about where to put it on after a well minute she put it on.

“Okay done!” Tiffany excitedly told the girls. The girls turned around and saw Tiffany wearing the jeans on her arms and the shirt being worn like a skirt.

“No..Tiff” Jessica said “You put the jeans on your----“ she was trying to explain it to Tiffany but Tiffany oddly looked at her, Jessica gave up on teaching Tiffany.

“Maybe this will be easier” Seohyun passed Tiffany a floral dress.

“Oh thanks” Tiffany accepted in and in a flash she wore the dress and this time correctly “Let’s go see Siwon!!” Tiffany said really excited. She quickly ran towards the beach.

“She never stops running!” Sunny groaned, they all chased after Tiffany.

 

-Tiffany’s POV-

 

“SIWON!!!” I shouted out, waving my arms to him. I realized he was talking to other girls *pouts*

“Hey Tiff” He smiled at me “Hey girls” He said to Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun. They almost died from it keke.

“So why’d you run off yesterday?” He asked me.

“Dad got angry with me so I had to go home” I told him, and it was true :)

“Okay, next time give me a warning a don’t run off” He laughed and I nodded “So are you going to the carnival tomorrow?” He asked me.

“Carnival?” I was confused by its name.

“Yeah! It’s the yearly carnival” He told me “You should come along” He smiled at me. :3

“You’re going right?” I asked him and he nodded “Of course I’m gonna go then!” I told him with a loud voice. I looked and Sunny and she face-palmed herself.

“HELP!” Someone shouted in the water.

“HEY KID!” Siwon ran over to the kid, to help save the kid…he’s so nice!

I heard someone cough “Umm, who are you?” She asked me, she seemed like the leader of her friends.

“Oh, I’m Tiffany nice to meet you” I smiled at her, offering my hand.

“Tiffany, you don’t want to be friends with her” Jessica told me, while glaring at the girl.

“Oh shut up!” She told her.

“I’m Kwon Yuri” She told me “This is Sunye, Yoona and Sandara” She introduced them “Also back off from Siwon” She told me >:(

“No!” I told her.

“Excuse me” She asked in disbelief “Siwon is MINE!” She loudly told me.

“Really?” I asked her “Cause it doesn’t seem like it” I shot back laughing, and started running off with the girls

“SIWON LOVES ME!” She shouted at me again really loudly, nearly the whole beach was looking at her as if she was a crazy person. When she realized everyone was looking at her, she had an awkward smile on and pretended to act normal.

 

-

 

“You pissed off Yuri” I heard Jessica laugh.

“So what’s this…carnival?” I asked them.

“Well…a carnival is something really fun. There’s everything there” Seohyun told me “You play games, eat sweet food and other stuff” She added on.

“Sounds so fun!!!” I was getting all excited already.

“It is” Sunny smiled and dropped a lot of things on the bed.

“What’s this?” I asked her.

“Magazines” She said “It’ll teach you how to get Siwon” She told me, flicking through some pages “Okay start reading!” She told me “Wait…you know how to read right?” She asked.

“Durr! I’m not stupid!” I told her, rolling over “Ahhhh!” I screamed and fell off her bed and they all started cracking up laughing.

 

-Sunny’s POV-

 

“This is so confusing!!” Tiffany complained when we finished reading ALL the magazines “If you look at him and he looked back at you….you have to look away?” She seemed pretty confused by the content “Does it even work?” She asked us.

“Of course” I replied to her “We’ve seen it in so many movies and they always end up with the guy” I cheerfully told her.

“Let’s watch some movies then!!”

 

-Few hours later-

 

“Siwon is my prince charming” Tiffany dreamily smiled “I’m thirsty” She said.

“Here” I passed her a can of coke. She smelled the can first and started tapping it…

“How do you open this?” She asked me, biting it. Jessica took the can and opened it for her. Tiffany took a sip of it and she started coughing “It’s so sweet” She handed it back to me.

“Have some water” Seohyun passed her a glass.

“Water” Tiffany smiled and drank it and spat it back out “It’s so…..BLAHHHH!” She made a disgust face.

“I want salt water” She told us..

I started thinking for a while, I ran to the kitchen and got some kitchen salt and came back with it..I put the salt in the water “Try now” I told her. She nodded and drank up all the water salt water.

“That tastes better!” She eye smiled.

 

-

 

As we wasted our whole day doing nothing really besides teaching Tiffany more about human stuff and watching more movies. I checked the time “It’s almost sunset” I told her, looking out the window.

“We need to find you a place to stay for the night” Jessica said and she started thinking.

“Hmmm” Seohyun thought as well “How about your pool?” She asked me.

“No, my parents check it every night” I frowned.

“OH! The water tower!” Jessica snapped her fingers.

“But we’re not allowed there” Seohyun was saying in her goody goody voice. Tiffany was just staring at us confused.

“No one goes there anymore Seo” Jessica told her “Trust me, it’s a perfect place!” She smiled at us.

“Fine” Seohyun gave in.

“We have to hurry though!” I told them “Come on” I told them.

We walked to my shed and grabbed the old bikes, lucky they stilled worked.

“Hop on” I told her and gave her a bike. She stared at the bike cluelessly for a few seconds.

“Like this” Seohyun demonstrated how to get on. Tiffany did the exact same thing “Now put your feet on the pedals” Seohyun demonstrated it again.

“Okay” Tiffany replied “Li----AHHHHHH!!” Tiffany fell down in less than a second when she put her feet in the air…

“You know, just sit on the back of mine” Jessica told her, probably thinking she wouldn’t learn it.

“Okay!” She smiled and sat on the back of Jessica’s bike.

 

-

 

“Here we are” I smiled and looked up.

“Where’s the ladder?” Jessica was already walking around the place “Found it!” She sang out loudly “Some help would be nice!” She told up, trying to pick up the ladder. We all helped her pick it up and connect it to the upper half.

“You go up first” I told Tiffany, she nodded and started to climb the ladder.

“Is it safe?” Seohyun was asking from the group as Tiffany, Jessica and I were slowly going up.

“Ummm….” I couldn’t really reply, trying not to look down “AHH!” we all screamed for a second as the ladder was about to fall…We all eventually reached the top. Jessica opened the door for me.

“We’ll pick you up early in the morning” I told Tiffany, she nodded and dived into the water, the water glowed and she turned into a mermaid again.

“Goodnight!” Jessica and I both waved and closed the door but not completely. 

 

------------------------------

 

Chapter 9 will be coming out soon, just editing it ^^