Help is on the way?

Your a Mermaid?! ~

 

“SHUT UP!!” I yelled at them, swimming over to them and covered their mouths.

“D----“ The fatty was about to shout, until Taeyeon helped me out and covered his mouth.

“Dong-Hee don’t you dare!!” I glared at him. I quickly locked the door in my room “Don’t you dare tell dad!” I told them with fiery eyes.

“Chill out sis” The other one told me while laughing “What will you do if we don’t tell him?” He asked me with a cheeky voice.

“YAH! HyukJae! Are you blue whaling me?!” I asked I can’t believe he would do that! Well I can believe but >:(

A smirk appeared on his face “Of course” He chuckled and him and Dong-Hee high-fived each other.

“Taeyeon!” Her parents called out from the dining room “Let’s get going!” Her mother added on.

“Yes mum” Taeyeon shouted back “Sorry” She pouted, since she couldn’t help me out “Hope everything works out, call me if you get out” She smiled and me “Hwaiting” She said before leaving the room.

“What do you want?” I asked my annoying brothers, I wish they were gone!

“Nothing much” HyukJae said while sighing “Just….you cleaning up our room, getting us whatever we want AND giving us your allowance” He evilly smirked along with Dong-Hee…

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” I shouted at them, as if they were crazy.

“Fine~ we’ll tell dad your planning on escaping again!” Dong-Hee threatened me.

I started to think about what they just said, then I remembered something that happened a couple weeks ago “Tell dad, then I’ll tell mum what REALLY happened to her blue coral stash, also that you two threw a party when mum and dad were on a holiday AND who ruined her favourite dress” I was so happy I remembered those moments.

Suddenly there eyes widen in shock “H—h-how did you find out about all of that?!” HyukJae stuttered to say.

“Oh a jelly-fish told me” I casually said, sounding cool “I’m sure mum would be very mad if she found out who actually ate all her blue coral” I looked at Dong-Hee “And ruined her favourite dress” Then face my attention to HyukJae “And if she found out you had a party—OH---“

“OKAY OKAY! We won’t tell dad! PLEASE DON’T TELL MUM!!!” They begged me helplessly. I smiled in victory.

“Okay” I simply smiled “Now get out of my room!” I told them, while glaring and they quickly swam away as if a shark was chasing them. I looked out my window and all I could think of was Siwon…

 

-Sooyoung’s POV-

 

“I think you were a little rough on Miyoung sweetie” I told Hankyung, while eating my pink coral “I wonder what ever happened to my blue coral” I wondered looking around the room.

“She went up into the surface area!” He almost shouted at me.

“I’m sure she has good reasons” I tried reasoning with him, even though I know that’ll be impossible.

“I’m just trying to protect her” He told me, with a stubborn tone.

“She’s not a little girl anymore” I swam over to him “She can look after herself” I smiled at him.

“She still acts like a little girl though” He said “I won’t allow her to go back up! I won’t allow anyone in this family to!” He sternly told me. I sighed I knew I shouldn’t try reasoning with him.

“Well she’s going to be really sad” I finally said to him, and swam over to the bed “Good night”

 

-Tiffany’s POV-

 

I was about to go to sleep…until I remembered that the girls were going to come help me tomorrow…But they don’t know where I live! How am I going to help them out…they might get lost in the ocean!

Then suddenly I an octopus and fish swim pass here. I knocked on my window, hoping they would hear me and they did.

“Oh hey Tiffany!” They both smiled at me.

“Yesung! Ryeowook! I need your help”  I told them through the window. I explained to them for what they had to do.

“Understand!” They both said with a straight face.

“Thank you and goodnight” I smiled at them, going to sleep...

 

-Jessica’s POV-

 

It was finally morning “Ahhh” I yawned as I stretched my arms wide.

“Finally~ you’re awake” Sunny laughed and she was watching TV.

“Where’s Seohyun?” I asked her.

“She’s looking for Tiffany” She replied to me, with her eyes glued on the TV.

“She isn’t back!” Seohyun said when she came in.

“So does that mean we have to become a mermaid?” I said, looking at Sunny.

“Yep!” She smiled.

“I’m not doing it though!” Seohyun protested.

“Come on, it’ll be fun~” We tried to make her re-consider.

“No” She shook her head “I’ll wait for you guys on the beach though” She told us, Sunny and I both sighed knowing she wouldn’t change her mind.

“Okay then” We both smiled at her.

 

-Seohyun’s POV-

 

Jessica and Sunny quickly got changed into their bikini and board shorts. They wore their jumped over as well. We bought extra clothing just in chase.

We run outside and there was a fair amount of people on the beach “There’s too many people” Jessica said. Looking around the whole beach.

“Over there!” I pointed to the rocky area of the beach. We started to run over there…

“JESSICA! SUNNY! SEOHYUN!” We heard someone call out. We turned around and it was the god.

“Hey Siwon!” We all stopped running.

“Hey…Ummm…I was wondering….if Tiffany was doing anything today?” He asked us, shyly…Does he like her already?!

“We don’t know” I replied to him…

“Oh…Ummm if you see her…tell her I said hi” He smiled at us.

“Sure we-----“

“Siwon, hey” A girl called out and it was no other that the witch Kwon Yuri -____-

“Cya” He ran over to her. Her friends and herself looked at us and started to laugh as they were whispering stuff to each other…

But we just ignored them and we walked towards the rocky area. We hid behind a few large rocks so no one could see us. Jessica and Sunny quickly took off their jackets “Don’t take too long” I said, sounding concerned “And be careful” I finally told them.

They looked at me and have me a reassuring smile “We’ll be back” Sunny brightly told me, with her aegyo smile.

They both put on the anklets “Careful!” I told them again and they both dived into the water. Then I saw a sudden golden glow in the water.

 

-Sunny’s POV-

 

As soon as we dived in the water a bright light appeared around us. I looked at my feet tail. “AHHH!” Jessica screamed “WE’RE REALLY MERMAIDS!!!!” She screamed, then her eyes widen even more as she realized she was talking underwater as if she was up on the land.

“This is so cool!” I said in amazement “Come on, let’s find Tiffany!” I told her, we started to swim down.

“Swimming with a tail is so hard” Jessica said, as we were moving really slowly down. But we somehow got deeper and deeper into the water.

“Hello~” We heard someone something say. We both turned around and it was an octopus and a fish.

“AHHHH!” We both screamed “Don’t hurt us!” I begged.

They octopus and fish looked at each other and suddenly started to laugh “Wow! You humans are so stupid, how could a tiny fish like him hurt you?!” The octopus kept on laughing, but the fish stopped laughing when it called it tiny.

“HEY! I’m not tiny!” The fish yelled at the octopus.

“Even sea creatures can talk” I was pretty amazed by everything.

“I thought there was suppose to be three people?” The fish said, swimming around us.

“Well, Seohyun is afraid of the water” I told it.

“So then, you Jessica and Sunny?” The octopus asked and we both nodded “Well I’m Yesung” He smiled at us.

“And I’m Ryeowook” The fish said afterwards “Tiffany told us to direct you to her” He said, with a quite tone.

“Follow us” They both said and they quickly swam off…But Jessica and I were still trying to get use to swimming with a tail. They both came back and realized that Jessica and I couldn’t swim with a tail.

“We’ll teach you how to swim, it’s easy” Yesung happily said.

After a well 5 minutes Jessica and I got the hang of it “Thank you” I brightly smiled at them.

“Now let’s go to Tiffany” Jessica said. Ryeowook and Yesung both swam off and we both followed them. In less than probably 10 minutes we got to a place, with houses and shops and everything. It was like the surface area but….underwater!

“Wow” We both looked everywhere, it was so bright and beautiful.

“Come on!” We heard Ryeowook whisper. He led us to the side of a palace.

“Jessica! Sunny!” We heard someone call out, we both looked to our side and saw Tiffany waving at us.

“Hey!” We both swam to the window.

“Finally you’re here! Help me out!” She begged us.

“We will” I told her.

“Thank you” Jessica and I bowed to Yesung and Ryeowook.

“No problem” They both smiled and swam away somewhere.

“How do we get you out?” Jessica asked her, looking around the place.

“Ummm….try and break the window?” She nervously said.

“HEY YOU TWO!!” We heard a loud voice shout to us. We turned to our left and saw a big figure swimming towards us “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!” He glared at us, it was scarier then Jessica’s death glares.

“DADDY! DON’T HURT THEN!” Tiffany shouted from inside.

 He looked at her “You're not from around here” He looked at us suspiciously “Your humans!” He shouted at us. We both gulped in fear we were about to run away until he grabbed us by the shoulders and dragged us inside.

 

-Tiffany’s POV-

 

Oh no! They are going to be in big trouble. I quickly swam to the dining room as my dad got there before me. 

“Dad! Don’t hurt them!” I shouted at him, grabbing Jessica and Sunny’s hand and moved them behind me.

“How did these humans become mermaids” He asked me “MIYOUNG!! Don’t tell me you gave them an anklet!” He asked me with a loud tone, wanting an answer straight away.

“I…might…have” I embarrassedly said.

“What’s going on?!” My mum came into the dining room along with HyukJae and Dong-Hee.

“It’s so early!” HyukJae told dad, rubbing his eyes.

“We have humans here!” My dad pointed at Jessica and Sunny.

“Humans?!” The three shouted in shock.

HyukJae and Dong-Hee quickly swam next to the humans “Hey baby~” HyukJae winked at Jessica and Sunny “My name is HyukJae, but everyone calls me Eunhyuk” He said with a flirtatious tone, trying to look cool.

“Quit it HyukJae!” I told him, Dong-Hee was just asking them questions about human food.

“Both of you SILENCE!” My dad shouted at my brothers and they quickly hid behind my mum “As I was saying!” He was going to resume “Miyoung gave them an anklet!” He disapproved of what I did.

“Daddy, it’s no big deal! They aren’t going to tell anyone!” I promised him. But of course he didn’t believe me.

“You majesties! Is everything alright?!” A few of the bodyguards came in with their weapons.

“Everything is fine” My mother told them and they left.

“YOU’RE MAJESTIES?!” Jessica and Sunny shouted “YOUR ROYALTY?!?!” They asked.

“I’ll tell you later” I told them.

“What are they even doing here?” My mother asked me, please don’t let her go on my dad’s side!

“Well….you see…” How was I going to explain this….”Well…”

“Tell the truth!” I heard HyukJae say with a smirk…

“Fine! Itoldthemtocomeandhelpmeescapethisplaceifididn’tcomebackbymorning!” I quickly said, hoping they didn’t hear what I just said.

“YOU WERE PLANNING ON ESCAPING AGAIN?!” My dad shouted, this time he was really furious.

“Yes” I lowered my head.

“I’m grounding you for 2 years now!!” He seriously told me.

“NO!” I shouted “I have to go back up to the surface!”

“Give me one good reason why!” He asked, arms crossed.

“Because I’m in love with a human!!!” I blurted out unknowingly…I heard everyone else besides my Jessica and Sunny gasp.

“YOU’RE WHAT?!” Oh no…I’m dead! T.T 

 

--------------------------------------

 

keke was it longer? I hope so! 

SiFany will appear in the next chapter :) The other couples will as well....maybe xD 

I made Yesung the octopus xD Mainly cause of his octopus dance. ahaha 

ahaha he's so funny xD