What?

Your a Mermaid?! ~

 

“I hate my parents!” Jessica yelled, as soon as she entered Seohyun’s room.

“What happened?” Seohyun asked her, looking away from her laptop.

“They want to move back to America” She groaned, dropping on Seohyun’s bed.

“WHAT?!” Sunny and Seohyun both screamed.

“You can’t!” Sunny pouted.

“I don’t wanna go back!” Jessica whined as she looked out the window.

“Why are you even moving back?” Seohyun asked, closing her laptop.

“I dunno, cause they enjoy ruining my life” Jessica rolled her eyes “LOOK IT’S SIWON!!!” Jessica spazzed loudly. The 2 other girls quickly looked out the window and saw a hot looking figure walking to the beach.

“LET’S GO!” Sunny squealed, they all quickly grabbed their beach towels and ran outside to the beach.

They laid there towels in front of Siwon, so they could have a good view of him.

“He’s so dreamy” Jessica drooled.

“Is it even possible for anyone to be THAT hot?” Seohyun was at a daze.

“He can’t possibly be a human” Sunny dreamily looked at him.

After 5 minutes of staring and drooling over Siwon, the girls saw 4 faces they didn’t want to see.

“Gosh! They’re here” Jessica groaned as she saw Yuri and her friends enter the beach.

“Hey Siwon!” Yuri winked at him.

“Hey” He smiled back at her.                                                                                                           

“Does he like her?!” Seohyun’s eyes widen.

“How could anyone like her though?” Sunny said in disgust.

“WAIT!” Jessica suddenly remembered something “What are the signs of a guy liking someone again?!” She asked both Sunny and Seohyun.

“Ummm….I remember!” Seohyun smiled “Well…first he shakes his hair, second he stretches and lastly he flexes!” She remembered reading it on girlfriend magazine (I don’t know any Korean magazines xD)

“Well he hasn’t do-----NOO!” Jessica screamed in horror as she saw Siwon shake his hair.

“Maybe…his hair is just itchy?” Sunny just said, trying to make them feel better.

Then he stretched “Don’t flex…Don’t flex!” The girls kept on saying, then they saw Siwon’s arm go up in the arm “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” They all screamed loudly and fell back on the sand. Everyone’s attention went on them, but luckily for them he didn’t flex…

“You 3 alright?” they heard Siwon ask them.

“We’re fine!” They shouted back at him.

“Idiots” Yuri scoffed.

The 3 girls quickly grabbed their towels and started heading back.

“You guys are so pale, eww” They heard Sandara say as they walked pass Dara and Sunye.

“You’ll never get a tan…especially wearing those cloths” Sunye said, looking at their clothing weirdly.

“Well, at least we won’t get cancer and die early (Hope it doesn’t offend anyone!!)” Jessica said to them, arms crossed.

“You can get cancer by getting a tan?” Sunye asked Dara with shocked eyes.

Seohyun rolled her eyes at Sunye’s stupidity, the 3 girls just walked off to Sunny’s house.

 

-

 

“I can’t believe he was about to flex!” Jessica was freaking out, as she was walking around Sunny’s room.

“Does he like Yuri?” Sunny cried face-down hitting and kicking her bed.

“This !” Seohyun pouted as she was spinning around Sunny’s computer chair.

 

-The next day-

 

“I’m going for a surf, you guys wanna come?” Jessica shouted at her friends as she was near the water.

“I can’t surf idiot!” Sunny shouted at Jessica, Jessica looked at Seohyun and remembered Seohyun was afraid of water…

“Fine then!” Jessica shouted back at them as ran into the water.

 

-Jessica’s POV-

I surfed for about 10 minutes, I looked at my left and saw Siwon giving me thumbs up! ME A THUMBS UP *spazzing* “Good job!” He shouted out to….ME!!!!!!

“Tha-----“ And I fell off my board D: I quickly swam up and sat on my board, I faced Siwon again and I saw his friends laughing at me….how embarrassing!

I turned my direction to the ocean now…I shut my eyes “I wish….I wish I don’t have to go back to America!” I shouted kicking the water as I opened my eyes.

In less than 2 seconds there was a storm…”AHHHH!” I screamed as I heard thunder.

“JESSICA!!!” I heard my friends scream.

Then I saw a big wave, I quickly tried to get back to shore, but the wave hit me “JESSICA!” I heard my friends scream again. I quickly got back up, but my board was gone!

I saw Sunny jump into the water as she tried to swim to me “SUN----NY! N—O!!” gulps of water kept coming in my mouth. Than another wave hit me.

I tried to see if I could see Sunny’s underwater, then I saw something weird in front of me, it had a tail…was it a shark?! “AHHHH!” I screamed in the water, then I felt a pair of arms pick me up.

The person quickly bought me back to shore, I was coughing a lot since I was chocking on the water and also Sunny. I looked at Sunny and I saw Siwon standing next to her and his hair was wet…if he saved Sunny who saved me?! I quickly looked up and I saw a guy who resembled a fish! It was Donghae.

“Are you okay?” Seohyun ran up to us.

“They should be fine” I heard Kyuhyun say to her.

“Are you alright?” Siwon asked us both.

“I ALMOST GOT ATTACKED BY A SHARK!!!” I screamed, remembering seeing a tail.

“But there are no sharks in this area” Siwon told me.

“Well there was something in there and it was about to attack me!” I freaked out.

“Well…I wonder what it was” Seohyun wondered as she looked out to the ocean.

“Well you girls should get dry” Siwon helped Sunny up and Donghae helped me up.

“Thanks” We both said at the same time.

The 3 of us walked off “Oh my god! Siwon saved you and he was shirtless!!” I envied her as we were a good distance away from them.

“I got to feel his muscles!” Sunny made Seohyun and I both jealous!

“I wish you didn’t come into the water, then Siwon would have saved me” I pouted, thinking about if Siwon saved me.

“Are you both okay though?” Seohyun asked us again.

“We’re fine maknae!” Sunny assured her “I wouldn’t mind drowning again if Siwon could save me again” Sunny went into dream land.

“You're crazy” Seohyun laughed.

 

-Night-

 

The 3 of us were sitting next to each other with the bon-fire close to us, while we were toasting marshmallows :D

“Did you bring chocolate syrup?” Sunny asked Seohyun, Seohyun nodded and grabbed the chocolate syrup from her bag.

Sunny put the chocolate syrup into a bowl and dipped her marshmallow in it.

“I bought lollipops!” I sang and opened the packet, as soon as I was about to give one to soon, the lollipop flew out from my hand! O.o

“The wind’s pretty strong” I got a little creped out “Here” I was about to pass Seohyun another lollipop until it flew out from my hand again, we watched were it landed and walked up near the water and it was floating on the water.

Suddenly we saw something grab it “AHHHHHHH!” We all screamed, stepping back quickly away from the water.

"It's probably the thing that almost attacked me!!" I screamed at them, freaking out, what if it was really a shark!? 

Then we heard a giggle “Chill~” It was a female voice. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry it's not that good, and its a bit rushed. but i have to go to school soon D: and it's kinda short!
I also changed the foreward a little bit, since I read some more about Aquamarine :) I wanna watch it again D: 
I just wanna thank sweetmarshmallow6594 for telling me the name of the movie ^^ keke. 

Btw, wanna give credits to the movie as well :) I will probably have some similar scenes to the movie, but not everything will be the same :) 

There was a little HaeSica in this chapter :) But hopefully there will be SiFany soon :D

Also thanks for everyone who has commented/subbed :D