For the mean time

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wouldn't admit it to anyone, but Jonghyun got so terrified upon seeing Jinki's younger brother. He was not human. He is far from being a normal human, and it he got a lot more horrified thinking Dalbi would need to help such a kind of being. 

She can't. She would be in danger. 

After all the chaos which happened just more than an hour ago, Jonghyun still couldn't stay still knowing they were under one roof with someone he would almost consider a monster, and he didn't know if Jinki's like that as well - and what if even that chief Minho? -- and what if everybody else in that house were the same? 

Yes, Dalbi had told him before what's up with this family, but after seeing Taemin with his own eyes - after seeing those eyes which were the same as a demons, Jonghyun just thought they shouldn't be staying here anymore. 

"Everyone's safe, Jongie. They said Taemin had return to human, too." Kibum told as if it didn't even scare him a bit. The older found it weird that Kibum was being weirdly considerate and accepting. The younger had always been the one to be panicking and over acting about it. 

"And sure you'd believe that." Jonhyun hissed under his breath and shook his head. Finally, he sighed and stood up - walking out of the room without even telling Kibum where he was going. 

"Hey, what now??!" Kibum rolled his eyes and raised his arms wanting to give up on his besfriend. 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun rushed out of the room - footsteps heavy and with urgency. His frustrations further escalated upon seeing Dalbi and Jinki holding hands - talking seriously - in front of her room. 

"Kim Dalbi!" Jonghyun called out as he reached on her and snatched his sister away from the man. "Pack your things. We are really going home." 

The couple had the same offguarded expressions as they heard him. Dalbi weighed on herself to regain balance. She almost tripped when her brother took her arms a little too aggressively. "Oppa, I thought we talked about this??" Dalbi defensively complained trying to release herself from Jonghyun's grip. 

"Yes? I thought we talked about this? You'll just try to help his brother out and then after that, we'll leave -" He paused as he striked a look over to Jinki. "And you are never going to have any connection with any of these people here." 

Jinki clenched his fists - secretly thanking himself that he's not a miro-i anymore. He wouldn't know what he could have done if he was the same impatient - aggressive - and stubborn cursed creature. 

"Jonghyun-ssi, I know this is too hard to accept but-"

"There's nothing to accept, really." Jonghyun retaliated - his eagerness to take his sister away from this mess is overflowing. "If we stay here for one more day, it will be too much. She has turned both you and your brother back into human - that's too much work when we didn't even know what kind of power she has got. So I guess my sister's work is done here."

"Oppa, please."

"Omma and Appa are probably back in Korea by tomorrow. You don't want them to be the ones dragging you out of here, right?" 

With that, Jinki himself had to let go. Dalbi helplessly looked at him and with that he nodded in heavy approval. As much as she wanted to keep her, he knew it wouldn't be that easy. His life and they way he lived with it was not unordinary and no normal parents would be fine with having someone like him into their daughter's life. It was something he just couldn't control. 

"Well, thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter