How about some food?

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry?” Jinki’s eyebrow raised and that expression sent chills on Dalbi’s spine. She jumped out of his lap and struggled just to stand up straight. However, Jinki did the same, defeating her stance as he hoisted a lot taller than her.

She gulped and adjusted herself causing her behind to bump against his desk. Dalbi laid both her hands on the table to avoid losing balance, but Jinki inched a lot closer, placing his hands on top of her hands, leaning in forward making Dalbi uncomfortably arch her back to assure even a slight distance between their bodies.

Dalbi shivered when she felt his warm hands against hers. He held firmly and she realized she had become completely immobilized. Jinki would never let go of her.

“You’re sorry for what?”                  

Dalbi looked down, avoiding Jinki’s gaze that was so electrifying for her. “F-for… kissing you. It… it probably irritated you again.”

“It’s frustrating.” He spoke in such low tone. She swallowed and closed her eyes tightly when she felt Jinki’s face getting a lot closer. “Look at me.” He ordered. Dalbi knew she had no other option but do as he said. She slowly lifted her face to meet his eyes.

Dalbi froze. Jinki’s eyes looked unusually… intense. The way he looked felt like he was staring right through her soul. She wanted to look away as his gaze was burning her, but Dalbi wouldn’t want to get into another disciplinary action so she stayed still.

“I might not be too gentle.” He whispered. Dalbi was confused on whether or not she was right about what she thought he was thinking. Is he…

“I am.” Jinki answered her thoughts. “You can’t even imagine how much I am.” His eyes wouldn’t let go of her and Dalbi was torn between being nervous and excited. “You are turning me into a beast, Dalbi.”

“Huh? Why?” Dalbi’s thoughts were immediately distracted when she started to get worried. She removed her hands from him, and cupped his cheeks, not even minding if she was doing something he didn’t want her to do again. “Are you okay? Are you feeling the curse? Tell me. Is it getting any worse?” She continuously asked and looked for signs, observing if his muscles were getting any tense.

“No. Listen.” He grabbed her hands and placed them back on their previous positions. They were still in that provoking situations. Dalbi was leaning against the table. Her hands on the desk. Jinki towering over her not letting her move at all. “I want you. Badly. But I don’t want you gently. I want you roughly.”

She blinked a couple of times trying to absorb what he just said. Roughly?

“I tried so hard to stop myself but you’re just…” He paused when he got distracted by the way her neck muscles moved as she swallowed. “I quit.”

Dalbi didn’t even get the chance to think when his lips touched her neck. She was already vulnerable in his care, and the pressure of his lips against her skin almost made her knees collapsed. Jinki quickly steadied her in place.

She lifted her head more letting him gain access over her. It was too intoxicating and she gave in with her senses all scattered everywhere. Dalbi couldn’t think straight. Dalbi didn’t want to think at all.

“Jinki…” She moaned into the sensation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter