That Kind of Interview

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Panting, Dalbi leaned against the door she just slammed closed few seconds ago. She was holding her chest tightly, trying with all her might to stop her heart from beating so rapidly. “What the hell, Kim Dalbi?” She hissed beneath her breath.

She had seen a lot of half- bodies her entire life: At the beach, at the swimming pool. Even her brother and his bestfriend Kibum frequently went around their house with no clothes on. So she couldn’t understand why her senses reacted that way.

Her entire body were all tensed up. For a few seconds, she felt herself literally frozen. It was because of his body. “Oh my Gosh.” She muttered, closing her eyes as she remembered how he looked like.

His broad, sturdy shoulders which highlighted his collar bones. His chest. The trace of abs on his stomach which proved he had not been working out lately. However, it didn’t erase the fact that it was still…

…delicious.

She immediately shook her head as if she was trying to throw away the weird thoughts inside her head as she continuously chanted, “No, stop stop stop stop stop stop stop!!”

Finally, Dalbi took one deep breath, “Okay, calm down. It was normal. All men have shoulders, collar bones, chest and stomach abs. All of them have that, Dalbi, not just Lee Jinki. Chief Choi probably had those, too, you just didn’t see it. Calm down, there was nothing special about it.” She opened her eyes and fanned herself. It suddenly got so hot inside her room.

At that time, her phone vibrated. It was a message from the same girl who called her.

“Sent you the questions, Dalbi!”

She remembered about the interview, and realized that she ran away without telling him about it. Stupid. Dalbi shook her head once more, sighed, and went to her laptop. She would just view the questions first and then talk to him later. She also thought she needed more air to breathe before going back to see him.

She almost choke when she saw the questions. Quickly, she reached out for her phone and dialed Soomi’s number.

“Are you kidding me?!” She screamed the moment Soomi took the call. “You want me to ask THESE questions?!”

“They are just normal questions, can’t you-“

“Wow, you call these normal?!” She was infuriated as she continuously read the list. There were 15 questions over all but no one actually sounded normal for her.

“I attached a file containing the terms from the Magazine. If you read it, you’ll know-“

“Wait, Magazine? This is for ?” Her jaw dropped lowly as she learned which magazine it actually was. . It’s a famous magazine known for its courageous approach on tackling sensitive and intimate issues among men, including their relationship and life.  

Why didn’t I ask which magazine first? And why did I accept a magazine interview in behalf of him?! This is really crazy.

“This is impossible.” Dalbi said over the phone, implying that she probably won’t be able to do that interview anymore.

“It can’t be, Dalbi.” The girl sounded so desperate. “I have already told my editor that Lee Jinki finally agreed to this interview. She was thrilled. She promised me a raise once this become successful. I’m begging you, just this once!” Soomi insisted. It was like if she was in front of her, she could’ve knelt already or hug her legs just for Dalbi to say yes.

“But the questions are really…”

“I was actually thinking it will be a lot easier for you since you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter