Epilogue

애인이 있다 - you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sorry I've been busy these past few weeks. Heres the epilogue.I hope its not that lame :)  

 

“YAHHHH!!!!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!! AISHH KIM HYOYEON!!! GIVE ME MY FREAKIN’ DRUMSTICK BACK!!!!”

“NEVER! MUUAAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 girls gathered together at a private shore where their first ever relaxing time were spent in the early days. Old, beautiful memories came flooding to them when they took their first step. Nothing else except the memories of each and every one of them being themselves before the world decided who they really are.

“Waaaahh this place hasn’t changed a bit!”

“Keuuchi unnie? Looks exactly the same as it was 5 years ago.”

“Yoona-yah… now that I might not be able to come here like this anymore, lets make new memories, mm?”

“Unnie! Aishh don’t worry about petty things like that because I’m gonna make enough money from my CFs and buy this property! Then we can come as often as we can!” Showing her million dollar smile, Yoona intertwined her hands with Jessica’s.

On the other hand, Jessica was content with the younger’s gesture, finding their locked hands comforting as they make their way to the veranda.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 of them walked to the veranda near the beach to settle down when Sooyoung asked, “Btw Yuri-yah, we have the blanket, glasses, wine, beer, soju, soda, basket but wheres the food? You know I don’t like wasting my time without food.” Pulling her face, she pouted when Yuri act as if food was never in the menu.

“Hahaha relax my shikshins.... I’ve asked manager oppa to buy us some chicken, pizza and kimbab... Eat all you want!” Yuri answered bimming her oh-so-perfect set of teeth. Everyone gave her a ‘good job’ look before they set their things down at the veranda facing the beach.

 

45 minutes after~

“Alright alright! The foods all here, every free member is here, wine, beer and soju will always be here hahaha so lets make a toast!” Tiffany announced while Hyoyeon helped her open the 1989 wine bottle to pour for the members.

“Okay..... Everyone say something but nothing depressing,arasso?” Seeing everyone agreeing to the deal Taeyeon asked, “So, who’s gonna start first?”.

“Me! Me!”

“Alright Fany you can go first.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They sat in a circle, on a pink-checkered cloth. Jessica – Yoona – Sooyoung – Tiffany – Taeyeon – Sunny – Yuri – Hyoyeon

 

Tiffany sat on her knees, her back straighten, she rose her glass of wine then looked straight at Jessica. “Jessi… Live in the moment like I’ve always told you to! Don’t worry about anything as long as what you do makes you happy! No matter where you are, we’ll always be right here!” With that, Tiffany lunched her body slightly forward and put her hands to where Jessica’s heart was while showing her lovely eye-smile. Though no one knew what she really felt. How much it hurts to see her Cali-girl faking her strong front when she knows that that girl is as fragile as the glass in her hands.

I'm sorry Jessi

 

Yuri cleared signalling her turn and instead of a glass of wine, she rose her own bottle of soju which is currently half full. “Ehem ehem… Sica-ya, be strong. We always have your back. Even when you don’t need us. We’ll stay just like we are now! Oh! and work out more! You’re too weak!” Ending it with a merong and a pair of shut eyes. Yuri kept it short because she herself knew that if she says anything further, she won’t be able to look at the other girl’s face. Because that face used to hold an ice figure but now Yuri sees that it can no longer bear its own coldness.

Mianhae

 

“Ya Jessica! We are the Danshins! And we’re proud! We always will be! Hehe Himnae chingu-ya!!! Other people ! We rock! So hell with them!” A certain blonde hollered through the entire space while swaying her beer can in all possible directions. “Oh and when that line of yours go up the sky, I want every single piece of your newest edition and stuffs. EVERY SINGLE ONE! ARASSO?! HEAR ME, JUNG SOOYEON???” Sheepishly smiling through her drunken state, but still managed to not fail the others….. not that they can see how hard she’s trying not to show them her pain. Her bestfriend is going to be a limit now. What the hell was she supposed to do? When the whole world has them in its hands?

“Yah Kim Hyoyeon! You’re already drunk? Aish jjinja! And I thought this was to celebrate me, not having to carry you at the end of the day……”

Mianhae chingu-ya

 

They laughed at her remarks except for the blonde who suddenly got up and screamed as loud as she can towards the empty beach about how harsh the world is to them, hoping someone would hear. Every single one of them thought it was funny but somehow it still stings.

Sooyoung who was sitting besides Tiffany rose her bottle of soju, “Haaaaa…..Jessica please get taller when we’re not there with you. I’ll always pray for your height! Hahaha!” 

Though everyone was laughing, the ice princess wasn’t. She glared at Sooyoung who already had her head down while trying to muffle her laughter because in her opinion, she was just too funny. But when Sooyoung tilted her head and looked at Jessica, the cold glares disappeared as Sooyoung continued saying, “And…….eat. Take care of your health. Even if you gain a kg, eat. You’re beautiful no matter what size you are. Don’t skip meals just because you’re too busy with B&E to even feed yourself. Arasso Jung Jessica? A biscuit. Anything would do. We don’t want to be separated from you but we would rather know you’re alive and healthy than having you dead or sick, arasso?” Jessica smiled at her friend’s way of showing her concern. She knows no matter what happens they all care. Just in various types of ways. Nodding her head like a child would, she thought this was what they were before. This is what she wants. This is what she want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter