Moments

애인이 있다 - you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry. It has been 2 weeks since I last updated. I've been busy with school. Btw this fan fic will not consist any rated scenes. Just innocent taengsic moments :) This is just a short update

 

 

Continued from the last chapter……….

 

I can’t believe she did that!

Jessica hissed as she touched her now slightly reddened nose. The spot Taeyeon hit left her nose looking like a cherry tomato. And it was not a great sight as they were planning to go out on a picnic.

She continued her endless sighs when a knock came on her bathroom door.

She looked over her shoulders,towards the locked door,“Someone’s in the toilet.” Rolling her eyes thinking which idiot would question a locked bathroom?

The knock came again. But this time harder.

“Yahhh! Theres like 2 more bathrooms. Don’t bother me!” She huffed upwards making her hair blown up and her wide,precious forehead in sight.

The knock never came again so Jessica thought that the person’s gone. She continued her inspection on the tip of her nose,figuring out what kind of make up should she put on,not to let it visible to the other members. Because then, she might be in a questionnaire. And the girl she was left with would be dragged into it too.

A few minutes passed when she heard the knock again. This time its barely audible.

“Hmm?” Jessica cocked her eyebrows,with a dazed look, intensely watching the bathroom door from the mirror reflection.

“Sica-ya…” A certain subtle voice perked her ears up. She continued her intense look.

“Let me in. Please”

The knocks became frequent yet remained soft.

Jessica who knew exactly to whom the voice belonged to,closed her eyes,trying not to open the door. Praying the girl might just give up. Well,she is still mad at what happened earlier though logically the older girl was “forced” to do it. And the members were the who interrupted their moment.

Please just go.....

But she knows better than to let the older girl in. She knows because she can’t deny the fact that she’s her only weakness.

“Sooyeon-ah…Just let me in. I want to check up on you.”

Jessica fidgeted in her position. Melting at what the one on the other side of the door said.

She cares.

Bitting her lower lip. Trying to refrain herself. She slowly,quietly walked towards the door. One hand cupping her right ear,nearing the door as the other lightly pressed against it.

“I saw your nose earlier. I didn’t mean to. M-Maybe if you didn’t asked s-such things from me, we could’ve avoided it.”

Regretting her actions of wanting to hear more. She held her breath. She needed not to cry. She was disappointed.

 

While on the other side of the door, Taeyeon had to hold herself against a wall. She was losing her knees. Numbness came all over her. Her hands hung on its own. Her shoulders slumping as low as they can. Her head could only face the cold,lifeless ground. The shining white tiles of the dorm looks rather dull now. Unknown to the ice princess who’s probably flipping inside the bathroom, Taeyeon had to force her every word.

If you didn’t asked me to do such things

But Taeyeon knew she had to be in control of her emotions. She knew what she wants but she can’t have it. She can’t have her way. Not when everythings on the line.

She had to think like a leader. Not a 26-years-old who’s lost in love. She thought maybe,just maybe this is just a phase everyone goes through duri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter