Moments II

애인이 있다 - you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short update of Moments. There will be Moments III :) Enjoy

 

 

 

The sun hitting her face as the lights create a faint shadow on her features.

She is content in the moment.

Her hazel brown orbs stood out when sunlight sees its way through her delicate and long eyelashes.

She gazes out the slightly smudged windows with human printed hands.

Her mind went beyond those high,green mountains as she stared through the shining lights.

Her breath as calm as ever.

Windows down as she wanted to feel the cool breeze against her cold skin.

A soft moan released with the chill she felt through her spine.

Hiding her beautiful orbs as she intends to appreciate the majestic Mother Nature.

A delicate smile,no whites visible,etched her face when her worries blew away as the wind did same.

 

 

I was in too deep,I didn’t even notice she slowly and gracefully turned her head around,watching me as I fell deeper into my daydream of her. 

Her hair ruffled by the strong and cold yet welcoming wind. Her strawberry blonde locks were a mess.

How can she still look so breathtaking?

Worries were out the window. A calm,mesmerizing features was the only thing apparent.

It scared me. Because her eyes is determined to be strong for all of us.

How?

Why?

I find myself in a maze of questions with no answers.

I was lost.

But that angelic smile brought me back.

 

 

Feeling a small hand on mine,I re-focused my orbs to the figure in front of me. Sitting beside me while Tiffany was dozing off at the front,mouth ajar,one side of an earphone stuck in her right ear,looking uncomfortable in the seat and Sunny keeping both eyes straight on the road,gently giving pressure on the small pedals,going as careful and fast as she could,following behind another car driven by Yuri.

“What are you looking at?” Not loud but louder than a whisper.

Moving my gaze from below to her,unknowingly to me,a smile crept up my face. A smile of comfort,if you must say.

“You.” Being bolder than I was before,I could see the shock in her face. Though barely visible but her eyes projected it. 

A thing I've always noticed about her. The way her eyes can tell you a million reasons when her lips can't emit a single sound.

She signalled me with her right hand,subtlely moving it to ask me to inch in closer. To minimize the gap between us. And like a lost puppy I did as I was told.

 

Now,shoulders grazing,arms on top of each other and hands intertwined. She rested her light head on my shoulders,staring at our locked hands and so was I.

Making sure to be quiet she asked,What do you mean ‘you’?

Fiddling with our hands,caressing her palm,I chuckled at how this moment right now is beyond anything I could ever imagine. Thinking we’re being doubtly serious right now. We were not teasing each other nor were we challenging one another.

“You.…..I was dreaming of your features. Everything about you at the moment. How the sun perfectly hit your face,mesmerizing me in the process. How your eyes popped out with it. The shadows trailed upon your face…”

Without having to look at her,I know she’s smiling.

“And how calm you are right now. How I see just how much strength you forced yourself to have,wanting to avoid being broken right here and now. The walls that you tripled by layer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter