Time

애인이 있다 - you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Saturday, 26 September 2014 9.30 am

 

One by one they woke up. Taeyeon,Jessica,Tiffany,Sunny and Hyoyeon who were not able to get some sleep the night before decided to make some breakfast.

“Oh unnie~” Seohyun came in the kitchen and went straight to hug Jessica like some long lost sisters.

“Yah Seohyunnie,I’m only leaving the group,not the world~”

Seohyun pouted at the respond. The others who were in the kitchen was shocked at the comparison Jessica made.

“YAHHH! Don’t put it like that!!! Aishhh!”

Jessica smiled sorrily to the others knowing she was being too casual about it and maybe went overboard mentioning death.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica. She knew what the latter’s trying to do. She also knows that whatever she tries to do won’t change the fact that reality is about to hit them hard.

Maybe hit her harder.

 

“Hey,who has schedules today?” Suddenly,Yuri who came from the toilet asking.

-Tiffany-

“We have a photoshoot again. But I don’t have any after.”

Taeyeon pointed her fingers towards Tiffany signing she’s on the same boat as Tiffany since is full.

-Sooyoung-

“Mine’s pretty hectic today” She said while shrugging her shoulders.

-Seohyun-

“Me too. I have something else scheduled after TTS.”

-Hyoyeon-

“I’m always free.” Hyoyeon said proudly but then realises that she was supposed to be busy.

-Yoona-

“I have to shoot my drama today. But I don’t think it would take the whole day.” Yoona smiled making her eyes disappear.

-Sunny-

“I’m free too.”

 

“Great! But Jessica do you have any plans?” Yuri clasped her hands together when she heard most of them are free.

“Aaa I have to meet up with someone later….”

Yuri sighs disappointed.

“But..” All of their eyes shone when they heard the but.

“I can move the date. It’s not that important.”

“Okay good. Then postpone that.”

Just then Taeyeon said,What are you so excited about?

“Oh I just want to do this with all of us but since Sooyoung and Seohyun can’t make it then I guess its just the 7 of us. We’re going to have a small picnic somewhere private.” Yuri was all giddy just thinking about it.

“UNNIEEEE can’t we do that tomorrow???? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” Seohyun begged with her puppy eyes. She wanted to follow the girls but that damn schedule. Sooyoung and Seohyun were already on their knees,rubbing their hands together.

“Sorry girls but from tomorrow on,we’ll be busy and I just don’t want to postpone when we have this little time with Jessica.” Yuri was sorry but their time together was coming to an end.

After the little argument in the kitchen,all of them went to get ready for each schedule. TTS’s schedule were a little late and Jessica,Sunny,Hyo and Yuri had no schedule so 7 of them stayed home first.

After a few minutes of chatting,they seemed to forget what’s about to happen to them. It’s as if last night never happened when suddenly in the midst of talking,Tiffany caught Jessica staring into thin air.

“Jessi,you okay?” Tiffany was worried. Things were never gonna be the same.

Jessica smiled as assurance,”Yeah,I guess.”

“Sorry…”

“Yah how many times are you going to apologise? It was not even your fault.” Jessica laughed at her American partner in crime’s behaviour.

Don't apologise anymore.

You're making it harder.

Taeyeon looked at her. No matter how hard Taeyeon tried to blind her thoughts,she knew somewhere inside Jessica’s heart,Taeyeon is the one to be blame.

 

“Sica-yah,we would say our sorry a thousands of times but..”

When Taeyeon spoke up all of a sudden,Jessica focused on her. Watching her bring her head down. While the others went silent because Taeyeon was never one to speak.

Jessica brought Taeyeon’s head up.

Caressed her cheeks.

Hoping she would stop.

“It’s okay. I know guilt’s eating you right now. Inside and out. But trust me when I say,for now,I want to act as if nothing happened. Because I don’t think I could bare looking at your faces when reality bounds to hit me soon. Real soon. It’s gonna hurt but right at this moment,that’s the last thing I want to feel.”

Sunny got up to initiate a group hug.

So there they were.

Hugging each other.

Consoling one another.

 

 

20 minutes later

After 10 minutes arguing with her manager on the phone,Tiffany managed to cancel their photoshoot. She didn’t want to break away from the girl. Not one second. And she saw Taeyeon’s hurtful eyes when they had to get ready.

“GREATT NEWSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany hollered through the entire dorm.

Everyone’s ears perked up hearing the word great news. The one thing they want at the moment. Taeyeon who was putting her clothes on,ran outside without even zipping her jacket which leaves her in an awkward position considering the bare body she’s showing with only a pair of jeans and bra.

But she couldn’t care less since everyone’s backs were facing her except Tiffany’s.

When Tiffany saw how excited the others were,she shot them a sorry look knowing they were expecting something else.

“I managed to cancel the photoshoot.”

Jessica sighed at her high hopes.

“Sorry…”

Jessica weakly smiled at Tiffany saying its okay.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand was already jumping like a 6 years old. Throwing her hands up. Making drum sounds. Ecstatic. But that was stopped when Tiffany noticed her.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon! Can you like wear your clothes nicely first before you start being a monkey?”

Taeyeon went wide eye.

Jessica,Yuri Sunny and Seohyun turned their heads to find the cutest monkey in the whole world.

Jessica giggled at the sight and seeing the kid leader’s antics. But what she eyed next made her blush,madly.

Taeyeon’s jacket was now at the same level as her hands. Leaving Taeyeon only in her bra.

Holy .

Abs

Taeyeon was still shock looking at her state. She looked towards Jessica just to find the blonde giggling with rosy cheeks.

Taeyeon clumsily but quickly tried to zip her jacket. Unfortunate enough for her,the zip wouldn’t work. She heard laughter from the others. Saying how cute and flustered she looks. She ended up running towards her room. Cursing at herself.

Jessica smiled seeing the kid embarrassed. Nothing to be embarrassed about really. Her bod looks great. Jessica giggled and let out a small yet soft smile still looking at the direction Taeyeon ran to.

 

Taeyeon’s room

Yah stupid you idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aishhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Taeyeon was cursing herself quietly not to let the others who were laughing at her know the level of embarrassment she felt just now.

Grabbing a handful of her hair with both hands,stomping her feet like a child would and gritting her teeth as she remembered the little show she put on earlier.

While she was busy rampaging,back facing the door which she forgot to lock,someone was watchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter