Warming up

애인이 있다 - you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Thursday, 24 September 2014 12 pm

 

-9 girls eating lunch eating tons of food at home. Laughing. Gobbling. Drinking. Whispering. Joking.-

Together.

 

Its been a while since we had this,right? Eating at home. All 9 of us.

“Keuchi unnie? Its been too long” Yoona said agreeing with Yuri’s statement. At this moment Seohyun was already sobbing and that earned a glare from some of them. Especially one person.

“Yah,are you guys going sentimental right now? While eating? Because I don’t want to eat a salty pizza. Just for you know.”

“YAHHHHH you and your food. Sooyoung try to be gentle with us as you are with them” Taeyeon pointed to all the food gathered in front of Shikshin 1. “And they are right. Its been a while.” Taeyeon smiled reminiscing the last time they did this.

What she didn't notice was the admiration look on one person's face.

They continued lunch with a lot of bickering and irrelevant arguments until one by one got up to get ready for their next schedule at 2.30. Leaving only the Shikshins in the kitchen.

 

 

 

Recording~

Girlsss its time to shoot your solo shots! First up is Seohyun-ssi.

 

They heard the director calling the solo shot which means those who are not needed at the moment may rest. All they need~

 

“Aaahhhhhhh~ so good~~~”

“Sica-unnie,you’re gonna have back pain if you sleep on that chair.” Yoona gave a concerned look while sitting on the opposite side as she watched Jessica trying to get some sleep on a wood-like sofa.

Jessica just remained mummed and suddenly smiled at her thoughts.

Sica-yah wake up and go continue your sleep in your room. You're gonna ache all over if you sleep here.

Which btw crept her dongsaeng who is sitting in front of her.

“Unnie….what’s with that smile? Why are you so happy all of a sudden?” Yoona gave Jessica the what-is-wrong-with-her look considering how weird this little unnie is behaving. A moment ago,she was sleepy and the next moment she’s all smiles.

“Nothinggg” Jessica sang her answer. Yoona just shooked her head when she heard light snores from the older member. Now she thinks Jessica is really really weird. Like how can she be asleep when she was on cloud 9 just a second ago?

 

Good job!

“Thank you!” Seohyun thanked the director as her solo shot was done.

 

Next! Yoona-ssi.

 

Yoona hurriedly went to fix her make up and made her way to the shoot.

 

Seohyun giggled and sighed right when she saw how cute and tired her unnies look. There’s one sitting on a chair in front of the mirror,just in case she’s next. Two sitting on a single chair playing with their phones,quietly.

SO NOT NORMAL.

One in a corner,looking fully defeated,slunching towards the wall,knees towards herself. Two completely lost themselves in sleep on a couch and at the table. And another is nowhere to be found???

“Fany-unnie…”

“Mmm Seohyun-ah~” Tiffany who was sitting in front of the mirror  hummed like a mother would to a child.

“Where’s Taeyeon-unnie? She’s not in the room.”

Tiffany gave Seohyun a glance before scanning the room. “Hmm? Where did that little leader of ours went?” Tiffany shrugged it while bringing both of her shoulders up to bring them down again and tilting her head slightly. Instead she motioned Seohyun to sit with her as she was waiting for her turn.

“So how did the shoot went?”~~~

 

1 hour and 30 minutes later~

One by one they went for their solo shot. Now left to do their solo shot were Sooyoung,Jessica and Taeyeon. 

 

Next Sooyoung-ssi!

 

Looks like they saved the oldest for the last.

Sooyoung who was sleeping earlier was literally dragged from the room to do her solo shot. She kept on grumbling about how she wants to continue riding her colourful horses with horns. How the world has triple rainbows. How food are falling from the sky like its raining cats and dogs. Except food was,not the rain. All types of them.

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Gimme that machine hehehehe

They all chuckled at the sight of shikshin 1.

Just as Sooyoung was making her way out,Taeyeon appeared at the door.

“Work hard!” She gave her dorkiest smile at the lanky girl.

Her gesture was interrupted when she heard,Hey,where have you been?

“I just went to the rooftop to breathe some fresh air.” She nonchalantly replied.

“Ohhhhh.....Wait Wait. You think we’re suffocating you?!” Tiffany had both her arm crossed and glared at Taeyeon cutely.

Taeyeon’s eyes went wide and scoffed when she heard the accusation. “WHAT?! Yah don’t talk nonsense. And don’t make sick accusations like that with that kind of face. It doesn’t fit.” Taeyeon made her way to the couch and unknowing gawked at the sleeping beauty in front of her. Leaving Tiffany pouting alone for a second but ended up looking at her phone the second she saw how immersed Taeyeon is with her little business.

A few good minutes passed and when Tiffany glanced over Taeyeon's former position,she saw her still staring at the latter.

“Yahhh don’t make it obvious. She’d be in shock when she wakes up to find someone gawking at her like some creep.”

Taeyeon got out of her daze when she heard what Tiffany said. She turned around and raised an eyebrow as if she didn’t understand what Tiffany was talking about.

Tiffany gave the same look. “What? You think we’re dumb? You were sneaking behind her. But while you were sneaking behind her,you walked right in front of us.”

Taeyeon sighs when she knew she’s screwed but her ears perked up when Tiffany continued saying,”Don’t be ashamed though. Everyone has a girl crush. And no we’re not seeing you any more weird than you already are. Plus she is hot hahahahaha” Tiffany laughed her off when she saw the expression on Taeyeon’s face.

Priceless.

 

From time to time,Tiffany would look at her leader still watching her other member sleep. She’d shook her head,sigh and let out a small laugh thinking how unfortunate that they are both denying.

 

20 minutes after~

 

Good job Sooyoung-ssi!

Sooyoung thanked the director and the rest of the crew and staffs as she made her way back. Unlike the Sooyoung who went to the shoot,the ever-so-cheerful Sooyoung came in the room.

“Yah…Why are you jumping up and down? Did you eat something sweet?”

Sooyoung hissed at Sunny’s remarks and happily made her way to all the food served for them on the table. Without worrying about anyone else,she started digging in and minutes later finds Yoona sitting beside her,copying.

 

Next! Jessica-ssi!

 

Hearing Jessica's name,Taeyeon quickly made her way to the director.

“Hmm Director Park,can we shoot me first please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter