미안해

애인이 있다 - you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Friday, 25 September 2014

 

Everything was great for Girls Generation at the moment. MR MR topping every chart possible. The girls have never been closer. The bond’s getting stronger every minute. Their fans are supportive with both group and personal activities. Everyone is in good health. Some started acting again,doing musicals,radio dj-ing,doing reality shows and planning a fashion-line.

Everything was great.

Each and every one of them had their own activities and the company allowed it.

What the girls didn’t know was this was just the “calm before the storm”.

 

 

Photoshoot (TaeTiSeo)

 

“Alright girlsss great job for today!”

“KAMSAHAMNIDA!” TTS shouted their gratitude to thanked the crew and staffs. They bowed over and over again until they reached their changing room.

 

“Huuhhhhhh~~~” Taeyeon and Tiffany sighed out of exhaustion.

“So tireeedddddd. Thank God it took an hour and a half less than usual. At least we can have extra time to rest.”

“And God bless because our next schedule is tomorrow!” Tiffany continued Taeyeon’s words.

Taeyeon lifelessly nodded to it. Seohyun on the other hand was quick to change her clothes back to normal ones,re-do her hair as the style before was quite daring.

“Yah Seohyun! Hahaha”

“Fany-unnie,I told you I don’t like it when you call me like that”

“Yah Seohyun!”

Seohyun pouted when Taeyeon joined Tiffany’s little activity because now, both girls are giggling tiredly on the sofa.

 

30 minutes later~

 

TTS went straight to their van and wanted to go back to the dorm as they were drained out. Seeing the fans outside the building,they had no choice to forget their exhaustion and smile for the camera.

After the little fan session,they are now in the van on their way to the dorm when their manager called Taeyeon saying that they are needed at the company.

“Arrrghhhh!!!!!”

“Wae? What did manager oppa said?” Tiffany asked while Seohyun looked at Taeyeon with a questioning look.

“We can’t even rest for half a day! The president wants to see us at the company right now.”

“Ohhhh so to the company we go since no is not an option.”

“Wth are we freaking robots…I so regret doing this” Taeyeon grumbled the last part. Thank God non of the two heard her.

 

While at Sunny's Fm Date

 

“Thank you everyone! Good job!” Sunny bowed for the umpteenth of times to the staffs while making her way out of the broadcasting room.

She just finished her dj-ing part job. And she’s glad that now she has some free time. She was hoping she could give one of her members a pleasant surprise. Maybe Hyoyeon.

 

“Yeoboseyo? Hyoyeon-ahhhhhh”

“What shorty?”

“Yahhhh!!!!! You’re not so tall yourself!”

“Hahaha okay okay what do you want?”

“Well I wanted to know what you were doing?”

“Huh? I’m just sitting at the café we used to hang out in. Why?”

“Ohh nothing. I’ll be right there! Bye!”

“Yahhh…………………”

Before Hyoyeon could even tell Sunny she’s with Sooyoung,Sunny hung up.

 

Sunny drove her own car and went straight to where Hyoyeon is located. She arrived 30 minutes later. As she stepped in the café, the old memories started to come back. It all seemed like things happened wayyy to fast. Time flew. And the next thing she knows,they’re already the biggest girl group in the world.

Sunny ordered her coffee before looking for Hyoyeon But honestly she never needed to “look’ because she knows the members will always sit at one spot. The one at the corner of the café,with light turquoise chairs with wooden tables. That’s their spot.

To her surprise,Hyoyeon got up and she saw Sooyoung following behind.

“Yah where are you guys going and why are you here too?” Sunny looked at Sooyoung who was supposed to be busy lately. But here she is spending time with Hyoyeon leisurely.

Sooyoung sensed some kind of jealousy and smiled sheepishly as she didn’t want the shorty to get upset. “I called her to hang out. I thought everyone else was going to busy so it’s just the two of us.”

“Yah you think I’m not busy?!” Hyoyeon slightly offended by Sooyoung’s excuse.

“Hahaha we’re all busy. You know what I meant…”

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and focused back to Sunny.

“Hey sorry but we gotta go to the company. The president wants to see us.”

Sunny’s eyes went wide. “All of us??”

“Yeah I think so.”

They all made their way to their cars. Sooyoung rode with Hyoyeon as they came together. Two cars carefully drove to the company though they are now curious of what’s going on that the president wants to see them all.

 

Every single one of them got the message. Except one.

 

SM ENT

 

Taeyeon,Tiffany,Seohyun and Sooyoung was sitting facing Hyoyeon,Sunny and Yuri who was sitting on the other side of the huge table in the meeting room. Their managers were all there standing behind them. President Lee Soo Man was sitting at the head of the table.

Finally after 15 minutes Yoona came in.

“My apologies” Yoona bowed her head when she realised she was late and everyone had been waiting for her. She took a sit next to Yuri.

“Girls,I know this is sudden.”

Taeyeon was a bit flustered when the president started the meeting.

“President,Jessica is not here yet.”

Now all of their attentions are on the big man while their managers are fidgeting at their backs.

“Yes I am aware of that Taeyeon. This meeting is about her. And she doesn’t has to know a thing until the decision has been made.”

As the leader,Taeyeon spoke for the girls.”I’m sorry sir,but what are you talking about. We are doing fine now. We topped the charts. Everyone’s doing great with both group and personal activites.”

“Yes and we’ve approved that. But as you all noticed,Jessica has been missing out on a few practices and stuffs.”

Before President Lee Soo Man could continue his words,Taeyeon once again stepped in.

“But all of us had gone through that stage. Yoona and Sooyoung had their time where they needed to act and they had to let go of some of the group activities. So did Yuri and Hyoyeon. We too, as a sub-unit.”

She was sweating bullets at this moment. Every single one of them was.

“But all of that had an end to it. Do you possibly think that doing a business would eventually die? No!” This time the president’s already shouting because he doesn’t want any strong argument between him and the 8 girls.

“It will only get bigger. Especially when you guys have already made your name in the world.”

Looking at Taeyeon being so fragile. She was shaking. Most of them were. But Taeyeon had it worse. Tiffany couldn’t stand by just watching things happen.

“Then what are you suggesting president? Kick her out? Cut off her plans?” She was at the verge of crying. Saying the word,kick her out that carried so much burden felt like tons of sacks were put on her.

The maknaes and Yuri were already crying. They can’t imagine the impossible.

“Yes. That’s exactly my suggestion. To kick-her-out.”  President Lee Soo Man pressed the there words with such calm.

At this moment,Taeyeon was at the edge of exploding. She was about to jump off her chair and grab a  handful of that rotten oldman’s collars.

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY SAY IT WITH THAT AMOUNT OF CALMNESS!!!!!!! YOU ARE A FREAKING MONSTER!!! THIS INDUSTRY IS FULL OF !!!!!

But Tiffany managed to hold her down.

She sobbed when she had to supress her anger. She was crying. She was shaking. But not as bad as Yoona,Seohyun,Yuri and Sunny.

In her state she managed to say,What if we talk to her first? Give her the options.

“Yes that could do it but with her popularity,I’m sure her fashion line will be a big deal. So we want her to focus on just that. No,I want her to focus on just that. The income would be as great as Girls Generation.”

 

You can hear 8 fragile hearts broke at the same time hearing that this was final. There’s no way to change a satan’s mind. 

Yoona and Seohyun ran out of the room. They never felt so powerless. So weak. They had no chance of fighting back. The others went out after the two maknaes,leaving only Taeyeon who was too shocked to even stand up.

When Sunny was about to went out the door,she looked at the president with such disgust. Wondering how can that kind of person be related to her.

 

“Taeyeon-ah”

“No. I don’t want to hear anything anymore. You’ve made yourself clear. Theres no war to even fight. Theres no chance to argue. No matter how much we go against you….Our words against the man who owns the company,right?” Taeyeon scoffs at her statement. How true they are. She made her way out because the last thing she wants is to sit alone in the same room as who she now believes an assh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter