Moments III

애인이 있다 - you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taengoooooo :D Hmm??? Meet me somewhere.... Why are you not here? Where are you?? Walk to the nearest forest and follow wherever the path leads you to ;) Sica-yah, the nearest forest I can see from here is pretty far. And it's dangerous to be there alone. Plus won't the others notice? Come if you want or don't.

 

 

30 minutes later~

Sorry it took so long... At first, the sudden voice shocked Jessica but she calmed down when she recognized the owner of it. It's okay....as long as you're here now...  Jessica turned her head around,beamed a smile towards the kid leader and patted the empty spot next to her asking Taeyeon to join her, who was sitting by a man-made lake in the small forest near the beach. The kid leader obediently obliged.

What were you doing here and why did you drag me?  Taeyeon asked without even looking at Jessica as they were both immersed with the beauty of the lake.

Pursing her lips together Jessica answered,  Mmm...I just wanted peace for awhile and you...  They turned their heads at the same time,both quirking their eyebrows. One out of interest and one out of confusion. Taeyeon who was obviously happy but confused said,  But we're here to spend the time together with the others. And you're the event.  Jessica shrugged both shoulders saying,  Yeah...but this will only take a second...  and winked at the older girl. When Jessica noticed Taeyeon sighed at her respond,  Just stay here with me for 30 minutes then we'll go back,okay?  Taeyeon just nodded to the proposal like a child would while Jessica for the second time rested her head on her shoulders.

 

Few minutes after~

She's pretty zoned out now hehe 

Taengoo~ Jessica cooed as sweetly as possible to the girl who was still captivated by the view and hummed as a respond.

Just then Jessica lifted her head,letting her left hand to support her ground,turned her body 90 degrees to look at the older girl.

How can she ignore me??? Aishhhhhh this dork!

She tilted her head and pouted when Taeyeon remained unresponsive. So she thought of ways to wake the older girl up from her daydream and decided to go through with her original plan.

What the hell?

Taeyeon on the other hand was oblivious of the smirk on Jessica's face as her mind was in another dimension, not too far away but not in the moment. She missed the younger's actions and aegyos yet she has no idea. Always expect the unexpected and at the time Taeyeon is everything but that.

 

Her eyes closed... 

Her smile can be felt...

Her lips demanding...

Wanting more...

But everything remained innocent

 

 

Her eyes balled out...

froze...

Her lips pursed...

Her breath stopped...

But then her heart beat faster...

As she finds herself reciprocating to the kiss...

 

Breathless...

Foreheads connected...

Chest going wild...

Smiling with satisfaction...

 

WHAT THE DID YOU JUST DO KIM TAEYEON???!!!!!!!

OMG THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!

WHY DID YOU RESPOND TO IT!!!

 

Wow....

 

Though Taeyeon had her regrets when she realized her doings,she knew she definitely enjoyed itt. That moment that brought her to places she could never even imagine.

 

Sooyeon-ah......W-we shouldn't do this.  Still breathless but she had to clear her lines.

Not wanting to see the truth that will be projected in Taeyeon's eyes,Jessica closed hers.  Waee? It's not wrong, you know? This is not wrong. Honestly, she wished another kind of response because she felt something deep yet the latter's denying it.

At least not to me....

Look, I know this is sudden but I think I like you. And seeing the way you reponded earlier, I think you like me too. So why Kim Taeyeon?

Taeyeon who had both hands on the ground when the kiss happened, gently brought it up to Jessica's shoulders to make an inch gap between them. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter