Pathetic huh

애인이 있다 - you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Saturday,19 september 2014 8 in the morning

 

Ugghhh Morning Jessica gave a weak smile to Taeyeon and Tiffany who's making breakfast in the kitchen. Wow you're surely grumpy early in the morning. Tiffany said sarcastically at the tiny girl with messy strawberry-blonde hair while Taeyeon just smiled looking at the scene. Jessica rolled her eyes at Tiffany's remark and went to the bathroom to do her morning routines when she heard her other bandmate said,Wash up quickly. Breakfast will be ready in 15.

 

After washing up,Jessica quickly joined the girls for an American breakfast. 

Hey,are any of you guys busy today? Taeyeon was a bit faster than Jessica and asked,Wae? Do you have any crazy ideas that you'd want to drag us into? Just then Jessica was aware of the real situation and raised one of her brows towards Tiffany because they both know how crazy Tiffany's ideas always get. Especially when the ideas were put together alongside Sooyoung,Yoona,Yuri and Hyo and how insanely weak they are to her aegyos that somehow she managed to drag all of them to join her crazy charades. All the time.

Tiffany gave them her best eye-smile and said,Well,actually nothing crazy. I was thinking of being normal for once. I wanted to go and watch a movie. There's like a horror movie playing. So??? Both Taeyeon and Jessica frowned thinking how innocent the invitation sounded and thought about their plan for the day but when nothing came to mind,they shook their heads at the same time without them even knowing.

GRREAT! If you don't mind I'm gonna ask the others if they have anything planned so we could have like a "girls day out" together! Just then Yuri,Yoona dan Seohyun came to sight looking as if they were discussing about something. Tiffany saw that as a chance and quickly made her way to the three girls.

 

 

Back at the kitchen~

 

This is good,Tae! Jessica exclaimed while having stuffed with bacons and pancakes. She closed her eyes to taste the heaven made by Taeyeon better. She lets out a soft sound when the food exploded in . While she was intensely enjoying the food,Taeyeon on the hand was feeling really anxious at the sight. She gulped. While trying to sound as unaffected as possible,she said,K-keuchi? 

! Why did I stutter?!

Taeyeon thanked God that Jessica has her way of eating with her eyes closed because if she sees the look on Taeyeon's face right now...God knows what would happen.

Your lover would be a very happy guy,you know? Jessica opened her eyes to see the look on Taeyeon's face when she heard the older girl saying,Unfortunately,there is no lover's craving to satisfy. Taeyeon scoffed at the thought. Well,your future lover would love it. Jessica tried to sound the least sympathetic as possible because she knows Taeyeon doesn't really do dates. I dont think that's anywhere near the future haha Though she tried to look okay with the fact,she knows she looks really pathetic right now.

The girl she had so many dreams of their future together is questioning her love life. She knew she could never confess her feelings when all eyes are on them. They are the biggest girl group in Korea. She is the "Leader". If she messes up,the other 8 will take the blame as a group. 

Taeyeon's daydream was cut when Jessica asked,Why? Why do you say like it's not in your 5-year-plan?Jessica was now paying full attention to her leader while quirking her brows. Keunyang~ I don't know. Maybe in 5 years,all I see is us still being Girls Generation and the thought of another being entering my li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter