Chapter 7

Four in the Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I have deprived you all of Yoonmin for much too long and I apologize! So, from here on out, their relationship will begin to develop a little more. Enjoy! 

 

-----

A couple of weeks went by, and Jimin's mood only worsened. It was hard to keep a positive attitude when you had a boyfriend that couldn't careless about you.  It was pretty late, and Jimin sat in the living room, listening to the rain pour without mercy. The room was dark, save for the dim light provided by the lamp on the end table, and the lightning from time to time. Seung had yet to return home, and Jimin was starting to think he wouldnt. That is until a drunken, belligerent fool known as Seung bursted through the door. 

"Why're you still up?" Seung stumbled into the living room. "Why's it so dark?" 

"Why'd you bother coming home?" Jimin refused to look at Seung. Even in his direction. "If you're gonna get drunk like this, then don't come here." 

"Excuse me? I'm the one that pays the rent. This is my apartment." Seung scoffed. "If you don't like me coming home drunk, then how's about you just in' leave?" 

"Did you forget? I pay most of the rent, because you're out spending your money on alcohol!" Jimin spat. "You only come home to sleep, or to shower and change your clothes. You don't even want to hang out with me! Your own boyfriend!" 

"You're always complaining. Do you ever shut up?"

"Why do you treat me like this?" Jimin hopped to his feet and approached Seung. "Don't you love me?" 

"Get out of my face." Seung pushed passed him, and took it upon himself to get comfortable on the couch.

"I'm really considering leaving you." And as Jimin said that, Seung sat up. 

"You're not going anywhere." 

"Watch me." Jimin his heels, and attempted to walk away, but before he knew it, Seung had a tight grip on his arm.

"Like I said, you're not going anywhere." Seung repeated, pushing Jimin against the wall.  

"Get off of me, I don't want to be around you right now." Jimin said, struggling to get away from him. 

"Where you gonna go?" Seung asked, grabbing Jimin by the jaw, leaning in close. "I'll break your legs if you ever try to leave me." 

Jimin wrinkled his nose at the strong smell of liquor on Seung's breath. "Seung, get off of me!" He demanded, continuing to shruggle, which resulted in Seung slamming him back against the wall. If Jimin wasn't scared then, he was scared now. 

"Maybe I should break your legs now, so you can't get away." He smirked.

Jimin knew better t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter