Chapter 28

Four in the Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I need a favor." Hana announced as soon as she stepped through the door of coffee shop that Jimin had been working at. She approached the counter, pushing a group of three aside. 

"Hey, Hana, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, what brings you here?" Namjoon turned to face her. 

"Why are you even- nevermind, I have to ask you something privately, Jimin."

"You can ask me something privately." Jungkook smirked, pushing Namjoon out of the way.

Hana furrowed her brows, not at all interested in the offer. "Whose kid is this?" 

"What?! I'm not a kid!" 

"You sound like one." Hana informed. "You look like one."

"What did you want to ask me?" Jimin interrupted before Hana had the chance to tease Jungkook any further. 

"Oh, right. Can we step outside or something?" Hana asked while looking at the others beside them. "Since, this is a private matter."

Jimin nodded and turned his attention to Gi, his coworker, informing her that he was stepping out momentarily. "Okay, so what's up?"

"Come to Jaeyoon's wedding with me as my plus one." She said as soon as they were outside.

"What? Why?"

"Why else?" Hana asked. "For Yoongi."

"Why is he even going?"

"I may or may not have talked him into it."

"Hana," Jimin sighed, and leaned against the brick wall next to him. "You can't keep doing this."

"What do you mean?"

"Everyone knows how persuasive you are, but you need to start using it for the benefits of others as well, and not just yourself." Jimin told her. "You get everyone to do what you want them to, even if they don't want to do it. Do you realize that? And, Yoongi gets it the worst. You make him do everything he doesn't want to, then by the end of the day, you don't cut him any slack. Why're you even making him go to the wedding?"

"It's a matter of respect." Hana informed. "I want us to go, just out of pure respect."

"But, people like them, don't deserve anyone's respect." Jimin scoffed. "You of all people, should know that. What's with you being so... forgiving all of a sudden?"

"Look," Hana started. "Everyone that's attending the wedding is family we haven't seen in years. I just want to go catch up with everyone."

"But, you just said you only wanted to go out of respect." Jimin eyed her. "What's the real reason you want to go to this wedding?" He asked. "And, if you say for the free food, I'm walking away."

"I-I actually don't even know why. I just feel like we should at least show our faces to our family, even if I dislike Jaeyoon and his life partner."

"So, you're making Yoongi go, because you want to see family?"

"And, I'm making you go too, to keep him company." She said with a sweet smile, as if that were going to be enough to make him agree.

"I doubt he wants to see me." Jimin frowned. "He kinda made it clear at your party, remember?"

"I know, but, Jimin please."

"I can't."

"Even though he probably won't admit it, I'm sure he'd be relieved to see you. I know you want to see him too."

"I do, but I can't bring myself to face him."

"Well," Hana paused, to reach into the bag she'd been carrying, and pulled out a folded piece of paper. "The address and everything is written down, if you change your mind. I hope you do." 

"So, what was that about?" Namjoon questioned Jimin once he returned. 

"Did you forget? I'm not talking to you." Jimin responded, returning behind the counter. "I have nothing to say to you."

"Oooh, he's shooting u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter