Chapter 9

Four in the Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You okay?" Yoongi asked, once he noticed Jimin staring blankly at his trembling hands. They were parked outside of the apartment Jimin shared with Seung.

"I'm fine."

"Yeah right." Yoongi snorted. "You're shaking like a snow globe."

Jimin didn't bother with replying, he only drew in a deep breath and got out of the car.

"Hey." Yoongi got out of the car as well. "You don't have to lie. I know you're not fine."

Jimin ignored the latter, slowly but surely making his way to his apartment. He stood before the door for a long while, hesitating to knock. "Maybe we should just go back." He looked over at Yoongi.

"I don't think so." He rejected the suggestion, taking it upon himself to knock on the door instead.

"Why would you do that?! I wasn't ready!" Jimin glared at him, and Yoongi shrugged in return. Jimin sighed heavily, knowing well enough that if Yoongi didn't do it, they would've still been there waiting for him to gather the courage to knock.

After some time, Seung finally opened the door, but only cracked it a bit. "Why're you here?"

"Are you on drugs, or something? I live here too, y'know?" Jimin tried looking over Seung's shoulder. "Is someone in there?"

"That's none of your business."

"It is my business. Is someone in there?" Jimin repeated his question. When Seung refused to answer him, Jimin pushed Seung out of the way, letting himself into the apartment, with Yoongi following behind.. He saw that Seung was practically , save for a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Why is he here?" Seung questioned, pointing at Yoongi.

"You didn't answer my question, why should I answer yours?"

"Baby, I'm making tea, do you want some?" Hanji asked, peering into the hallway where everyone else had been.

Yoongi, watching from the sidelines, wasn't at all surprised to see Hanji. Almost everyone could tell something was going on between him and Seung. Everyone except Jimin. But now, There was no way he'd be able to miss it this time.

"Why is Hanji here?" Jimin looked to Seung. "You said you didn't like him."

"Did he really say that about me?" Hanji asked, smirking as he joined Seung. "Guess he just wanted to keep your suspicions down." Hanji shrugged.

"What? What is that supposed to mean?" Jimin asked, things not yet clicking in his mind.

"Are you really that stupid?" Hanji rolled his eyes. "You know how I said I'd introduce you to my boyfriend? Well, here he is."

"Wait a minute, so all those times I called you to hang out, and all those times you blew me off to be with your boyfriend, you were really with Seung? We're supposed to be friends."

Hanji chuckled. "I only became your friend because you had something I wanted." He informed, circling around Seung. "I would have told you, but he wanted to keep it a secret."

"What kind of human being does that?! What is wrong with you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter