Chapter 23

Four in the Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

A few weeks had passed, and even though Jimin didn't bother with calling either Jungkook, or Jin, Namjoon somehow managed to talk him into hanging out with the three of them outside of work. At first, Jimin was against the idea, because it was more than obvious that Jungkook was thoroughly interested in him. The last thing he wanted was to be constantly hit on by the brat. But, after giving it some thought, the attention didn't sound all too bad. Who knew, maybe he'd even give the guy a chance. 

"So, anywhere in particular you guys wanna go today?" Jin asked everyone.

"I actually wanted to go and visit Hana, if that's okay." Jimin spoke up.

"Who's that?"

"She's a friend of ours that owns this bar." Namjoon explained.

"Well, I'll tag along. I've been itching for a drink." Jungkook nodded.

"There's still some apple juice in the fridge for you, Kookie." Jin joked.

"I don't want apple juice!" 

"I-I wanna visit her but I'm not sure if Yoongi's going to be working today." Jimin said through muffled laughter.

"Just call her and ask." Namjoon nodded.

"You're right." Jimin agreed, pulling his phone out and dialing Hana's number.

"Hey, Jimin."

"Hey, Hana. I wanna stop by the bar, but I don't really want to see Yoongi."

"No problem! He's not scheduled to work today, so come by! Drinks on the house!"

"Okay, thanks. I'll be there soon."

------

"But, I'm definitely the best dancer here." Namjoon looked at the others with the most serious expression he could conjure, as they entered Hana's bar.

"Hah! That would only be true if I wasn't here!" Jungkook laughed, patting his friend on the shoulder, as if to comfort him. "But, it's okay. You're better than Jin if you ask me."

"Hey! at least I'm on beat." Jin retorted.

"Most of the time." Jungkook corrected.

Jimin stood behind, and watched the three bicker like little children. Which was entertaining, nonetheless. That is, until he looked over at the bar, seeing that Yoongi was indeed there when Hana said he wasn't. So, before  Yoongi got the chance to see him, Jimin pushed the three accompanying him to a booth furthest to the back of the bar. Once he felt the coast was clear and he was out of sight, he picked the conversation back up. "Were you guys really arguing about dancing?"

"It's a common topic we argue about." Jin answered. 

"I don't see why." Jungkook shrugged. "I'm clearly the best. Right, Jimin?"

"I don't even know you." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Aw, c'mon! Don't be mean!"

"Shut down, by our precious Jimin. That's gotta hurt!" Namjoon frowned, shedding false tears. 

"Our?" Jimin asked.

"I think you mean, mine." Jungkook nodded, scooting closer to Jimin and throwing his arm over him. "Right?" 

"I think you mean, no." Jimin rejected, getting up and moving his seat to the other side of the table, switching seats with Jin, so he could sit next to Namjoon.

"That makes two times! Wow, you're on a roll, Kookie!" Namjoon, who'd been thoroughly enjoying Jimin rejecting Jungkook, laughed loudly, almost falling out of the booth. "Maybe you should choose a different game plan."

"Or just quit the game." Jimin suggested.

"Oooh, Jimin, have mercy on the poor boy!" Jin joined in, laughing almost as hard as Namjoon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter