Chapter 29

Four in the Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things, unfortunately, never went any further for Yoongi and Jimin. As painful as it was going to be, they both agreed that staying friends would be for the best. Neither of them could handle another situation as dramatic as the last few. So, feelings were put aside in order to reach a mutual agreement.

"So, did you enjoy the wedding?" Hana asked Yoongi the next day, walking into the kitchen.

"No." He said flatly, while pouring himself a glass of water.

"But, you looked like you were enjoying it. Especially, with Jimin."

"I enjoyed the time spent with him. Not the wedding itself."

"Well, aren't you glad I invited him?"

"I wasn't ready to see him again, but yet you still invited him."

"Yeah, because that's what I do." Hana nodded. "I take action."

"You can't keep doing this, Hana!" Yoongi shouted at her, without warning. "You do what you think is right for others without even consulting them first, do you realize that? You can't keep doing this, I'm telling you. You can't keep forcing things to work in your favor, because that's not how it works. Me and Jimin might not even get back together, and everyone can see that. Everyone but you."

"Unlike you, I don't give up that easily." Hana retorted.

"This isn't your relationship, so quit trying to revive it!" Yoongi shouted once more. "We're not gonna work out. I know it. He knows it. It's about time you knew it too."

"But, don't you love him?"

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because, you both mean a lot to me, and I saw how much you guys went through with Seung and Siwon, and then I saw how happy you guys were together, and It's kind of hard to let go of that, okay?! All I want, is for both of you to be happy!"

"You can't force us to be happy, Hana!"

"Don't you get it? I never forced anything. You guys didn't get together because of me. You guys didn't realize your feelings because of me. I was never there for any of that. You two did it on your own." Hana, no matter how strong she, or anyone else, thought she was, Yoongi managed to bring her to tears. She never liked arguing with Yoongi. It always got emotional for her. Though, she'd argue with anyone else without a problem. She'd even toss a threat or two in there, that sounded more like promises than anything. But, with Yoongi, it was different. She never wanted him to be upset with her. Especially, when all she was trying to do was help. "I never forced you two to do anything." She repeated, roughly wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Oh, of course you'd say that. You tried everything in your power to get me and Jimin together, and now that things didn't go as planned, you had nothing to do with it?"

"Really? What did I contribute to your relationship? Because, last I checked, you took care of Jimin when he was having problems with Seung. You made sure he was okay. You looked after him. All I ever did was make jokes and give advice. I was a bystander. Just because things didn't work out, doesn't give you the right to pin all the blame on me." Hana scoffed. "Also, I thought you'd like to know," She started, eyeing her relative. "I went to visit Jimin earlier, and I managed to overhear a specific conversation of interest involving Namjoon and his friends. Guess what it was about."

"What?"

"It was about Jimin, but that's all I'm saying, for now. I wouldn't want to cause anymore of the problems you keep blaming me for." She scoffed. "But, apparently," She started. "They're night together wasn't as intense as Namjoon said it was."

"What does that mean?" A confused Yoongi asked.

"They didn't go as far as you think they did." Hana told him. "I think you should go and talk to Namjoon. I think he might have a thing for Jimin."

"Hana, what's the point in lying?"

"I'm not lying! Namjoon told his friends that they never even had . They came close, but Jimin stopped it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter