Chapter 6

Four in the Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's the third cup you've broken today, Yoongi." Jimin pointed out, sighing heavily. "You gotta be more careful." 

"Do I, or do I not have stitches all over my hand?" Yoongi scoffed, while looking for the broom to sweep up the shattered glass.

"You're gonna need more stitches if you don't stop being so mean." Jimin muttered.

"You don't scare me." 

"I don't have to scare you to kill you." Jimin replied.

"Alright, chill out you two." Hana tapped the bar's countertop as she passed by. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, before looking over at Jimin. "Can you do this?" 

"What? Clean your mess for you?" Jimin asked. "Maybe if you asked a little nicer." 

" that." Yoongi declined.

Jimin shrugged. "Suit yourself. I hope your stitches break." 

"Why are you so evil?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm not evil! You're the one that's the devil's child." 

"If I'm the devil's child, then that makes you the devil's backbone." Yoongi snorted. 

"I don't like you." 

"Good. I don't like you either." 

Jimin scoffed and turned his attention to the small group of friends who sat at the bar. 

Yoongi, who in the end did not receive the help he needed, went on the struggle with sweeping the glass due to his healing hands, which resulted in Jimin looking over and feeling some sort of remorse. "You're pathetic. Move. Go help them, I'll clean this up." 

" you, I'm not pathetic." Yoongi spat, pushing Jimin aside, no longer wanting the help. If getting help meant he had to be pathetic, then he'd rather sit there and reopen his wounds.

"Why would you ask for help and not take it?" Jimin asked. "That's stupid."

"Shut the up." Yoongi hissed. 

"Hey! What did I tell you two? You two need to stop fighting like little kids, and take care of the customers as a team. I don't need you guys chasing anyone away with your angry flirting." 

"Angry flirting?!" The two managed to ask in unison.

"Did I stutter?" Hana glared at them both. "Get these customers taken care of or it won't be pretty." 

After their shift was over, the two straightened up their work area, before leaving. 

"Wait a minute you two." Hana caught them as they were walking out the door. "I need you guys to really work on your arguing and . There's no reason you two should be so mean to one another. Yoongi, I know you're angry, but you can't take your anger out on Jimin."

"Thank you." Jimin nodded in agreement.

"And Jimin, you don't have a right to be mean to him either. Work would be a hell of a lot easier if you two were nice to each other." 

"Fine." Jimin sighed heavily. "I'll only be as nice to him as he is to me." 

"Fair enough." Jimin agreed, glaring at Yoongi. "Hope you have it in you to be nice." 

"I can be nice." 

"We'll see~" Jimin sang as he left the bar. When he made it to his apartment, he wasn't surprised that Seung wasn't there, but he was saddened. He wanted nothing but to spend time with his boyfriend, but that was proving to be difficult. He didn't want to be home alone, so he pulled his phone from his pocket and dialed Hanji's number. Plopping down on the couch, he waited for his friend to answer, hoping he wasn't busy.

"Hey, Jimin." Hanji answered.

"Are you busy? Wanna come over and hang out?" 

"Sorry. My boyfriend's here. You're gonna have to catch me some other time." And without another word, Hanji hung up, leaving Jimin baffled. 

He shrugged and then dialed Hoseok's number. "Hey Hobi, wanna come over?" 

"Is Seung there? I don't really want to be around him." Hoseok asked.

"No, he's gone. Plus, I tried to invite Hanji, but he's with his boyfriend." Jimin informed.

"Am I the only one that's seeing something wrong here?" Hoseok asked randomly. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I'll be damned if Seung isn't messing around with H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter